Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale what do you like most in male wetting?

• transgender (mtf)
  • transgender (ftm)

14 hours ago, googlism2008 said:

Prefer unintended accidental wetting over deliberate wetting.

Clothing difficulties is one area I liked very much.

The trouble with clothing difficulties, is for a man what difficulties are there?

There is always the ability to open a fly, or pull down an elastic waist band.

Very little male clothing is zipped up the back, I can think of only two items I own with rear zipps. One is a wetsuit, the other is an inflatable Halloween style costume.

Unless you go to the extremes of the Jack-ass TV show where they would often put plaster casts on both the actors arms. Then force members of the general public to open their fly.

I don't see how clothing for men is an issue. Even with the clichéd stuck zip, a quick sharp pull has it separated.

Perhaps I wasn't clear about clothing difficulties: I am referring any element of clothing that contributes to the delay of the extrication of the penis, including those as short as a few seconds. As everyone knows, a couple of seconds could be the difference between completely dry and a tennis ball sized wet patch, or between merely damp underwear and a full on gushing stream. I am mainly into male desperation, and clothing aspects do affect both sexes.

Therefore, one-piece or stuck zippers aren't the only items of interest. Possible clothing elements that contribute to the delay include:

• Belts
  • Button flies
  • Stuck zipper
  • Drawstrings
  • Tight clothing
  • Multiple layers
  • Underwear aspects
  • One-piece

There are some particularly interesting aspects in relation to clothing difficulties when a person is absolutely desperate for a pee:

• The capability to think and solve problems would be very degraded. There must be a reason why there are memes that describes a belt as a rubik cube when one needs to pee. For me, it seems to take extra long to figure out drawstrings when I am very desperate.
  • This is usually the time when one stands in front of the porcelain, when one is at the most desperate. For some people, the brain starts to send signals once the person enters the toilet, causing the bladder to contract and the dam to start going down. If the person cannot whip it out quickly enough, he might end up having an accident in the toilet.

There are many real-life male stories of clothing issues causing unintended leakages or accidents out there.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 12:30 PM, googlism2008 said:

Perhaps I wasn't clear about clothing difficulties: I am referring any element of clothing that contributes to the delay of the extrication of the penis, including those as short as a few seconds. As everyone knows, a couple of seconds could be the difference between completely dry and a tennis ball sized wet patch, or between merely damp underwear and a full on gushing stream. I am mainly into male desperation, and clothing aspects do affect both sexes.

Therefore, one-piece or stuck zippers aren't the only items of interest. Possible clothing elements that contribute to the delay include:

• Belts
  • Button flies
  • Stuck zipper
  • Drawstrings
  • Tight clothing
  • Multiple layers
  • Underwear aspects
  • One-piece

There are some particularly interesting aspects in relation to clothing difficulties when a person is absolutely desperate for a pee:

• The capability to think and solve problems would be very degraded. There must be a reason why there are memes that describes a belt as a rubik cube when one needs to pee. For me, it seems to take extra long to figure out drawstrings when I am very desperate.
  • This is usually the time when one stands in front of the porcelain, when one is at the most desperate. For some people, the brain starts to send signals once the person enters the toilet, causing the bladder to contract and the dam to start going down. If the person cannot whip it out quickly enough, he might end up having an accident in the toilet.

There are many real-life male stories of clothing issues causing unintended leakages or accidents out there.

I wear Tee shirts made for tall guys even though I’m average height, consequently the bottom seam of the shirt hangs down below my zipper. On several occasions I’ve not been able to sort out my zipper, shirt, and underwear while standing desperate in front of the porcelain. This has caused some damp underwear and even a couple of we spots on my jeans. One of these days I expect to have a full Firehose Gusher before being able to get it out 😁.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 5:52 AM, OldWetGuy said:

I wear Tee shirts made for tall guys even though I’m average height, consequently the bottom seam of the shirt hangs down below my zipper. On several occasions I’ve not been able to sort out my zipper, shirt, and underwear while standing desperate in front of the porcelain. This has caused some damp underwear and even a couple of we spots on my jeans. One of these days I expect to have a full Firehose Gusher before being able to get it out 😁.

I have previously fantasized about long shirts blocking the way, especially when tucked in, but wasn't sure how realistic this is. Thanks for confirming. 🙂

19 hours ago, googlism2008 said:

I have previously fantasized about long shirts blocking the way, especially when tucked in, but wasn't sure how realistic this is. Thanks for confirming. 🙂

You are welcome! Until I accepted my wetting fetish as part of who I am, I would sometimes use the long shirt as an excuse have an “Accident” in front of the toilet 💦😁

The discussion on long t-shirts blocking access reminds me of two things.

First, a very old short story, probably on the defunct wetset message boards, of one creative young person with an iron bladder who wanted to experience involuntary leaking. Until his post, he was unable to do so because he would have given up from the pain and whipped it out first. After taking up to obtain a bursting full bladder, he put on a long t-shirt and sewn it between his legs, followed by his tightest pair of jeans. Then he went outside for a walk. His outfit meant that he was unable to pee without removing his bottoms. Ultimately he was successful and returned home still with an exceedingly full bladder, but with a wet patch on his jeans. If anyone can locate this story for my re-reading pleasure, I would appreciate it.

Second, the Malay traditional costume and the silat uniform has this clothing article known as sampin. It is a large tube that is worn over trousers, covering at least the waist area. I can only assume that it must be a pain in the ass to use a toilet wearing this, as it effectively blocks the way in. I am not sure what techniques they use to pee while wearing this, but I have seen guys having to completely disrobe the sampin in order to use the urinal. In the more recent years, I seem to see more Malays wearing their traditional costumes without the sampin, because it seems not very impractical.

Edited by googlism2008 (see edit history)
On 12/16/2022 at 4:16 PM, googlism2008 said:

The discussion on long t-shirts blocking access reminds me of two things.

First, a very old short story, probably on the defunct wetset message boards, of one creative young person with an iron bladder who wanted to experience involuntary leaking. Until his post, he was unable to do so because he would have given up from the pain and whipped it out first. After taking up to obtain a bursting full bladder, he put on a long t-shirt and sewn it between his legs, followed by his tightest pair of jeans. Then he went outside for a walk. His outfit meant that he was unable to pee without removing his bottoms. Ultimately he was successful and returned home still with an exceedingly full bladder, but with a wet patch on his jeans. If anyone can locate this story for my re-reading pleasure, I would appreciate it.

Wetset had a very active male desperation message board with some great contributors.  I was an active participant there, and I miss it - and some of the regulars - a lot!

Edited by Spectator9 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...