Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale what do you like most in male wetting?

• transgender (mtf)
  • transgender (ftm)

Hi, everybody

i'm a 3D artist and i see that male content is low so i want to know what do you like most in male wetting videos so i will try to make artworks using your answers. Also if you have an example (image or video) attach it in the comment.

If you know any dissusion here has my answers feel free to share.

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest deviatedseptum

tbh male and female wetting videos usually boil down to the same things. most wetting scenarios could apply to anyone. I suppose a major difference in art would be from anatomical (if the men are cis/have male genitals). you could use male videos as a reference for how the wetting/pee would look from a male vs a female. 

Honestly, for me it mostly comes down to how the guy seems to react. I usually prefer one of two ways;

1. The dude is clearly very into it, and potentially even is doing it on purpose. Grinning, expressing pleasure at the feeling, or casually wetting himself while doing something else are all good examples.

2. The dude is clearly the opposite of into it and it's definitely fully an accident. Blushing with embarrassment, trying to hide it, or a lot of desperation before hand are all good examples.

(Now that I'm writing it out, I'm realizing that it could really just be summed up by "The dude clearly has a strong opinion on the situation" lmfao)

As a man who enjoys seeing both women and men pee, in the case of men I really enjoy a wetting of authentic desperation in clothes, mainly in pants and if it is possible that it be in some position sitting or lying down, not standing because that is too common. For example, I like it when a man lies down with his legs open and with his penis pointing forward under his clothes and when the stream of pee comes out a little through his clothes to form a wet spot in front of him or when he is sitting with his legs open. and the wet spot gets big from above and then a puddle forms and falls from the seat to the floor.

I like this a lot because they are situations that if I got wet myself I would feel good, I like to imagine that I am the subject who is urinating.

54 minutes ago, Cristiano97 said:

As a man who enjoys seeing both women and men pee, in the case of men I really enjoy a wetting of authentic desperation in clothes, mainly in pants and if it is possible that it be in some position sitting or lying down, not standing because that is too common. For example, I like it when a man lies down with his legs open and with his penis pointing forward under his clothes and when the stream of pee comes out a little through his clothes to form a wet spot in front of him or when he is sitting with his legs open. and the wet spot gets big from above and then a puddle forms and falls from the seat to the floor.

I like this a lot because they are situations that if I got wet myself I would feel good, I like to imagine that I am the subject who is urinating.

These should be easy to recreate.

Where should the man be lying?

Is he in bed? Or relaxing in the garden? Or is he lounging about watching TV?

On 8/23/2022 at 2:44 AM, Cristiano97 said:

sitting with his legs open. and the wet spot gets big from above and then a puddle forms and falls from the seat to the floor.

Testing out some running shorts, trying to create the perfect pee stream.

Enjoy.

As for laying down.

When I lay down on my back I end up pointing to my chest, I don't think that would create much of a show with clothes on.

I love male wetting videos but usually am only interested in ones where the man is talking about how desperate he is, how he is going to wet himself and when he has wet himself how embarrassed he is or turned on by it. I will usually only watch "silent" videos if a face is shown but as these are much rarer (understandably for privacy) usually it is the vocal videos I enjoy most.

1 hour ago, kilianj74 said:

I love male wetting videos but usually am only interested in ones where the man is talking about how desperate he is, how he is going to wet himself and when he has wet himself how embarrassed he is or turned on by it. I will usually only watch "silent" videos if a face is shown but as these are much rarer (understandably for privacy) usually it is the vocal videos I enjoy most.

With the limit of one minute due to file size, holding vids are difficult.

I posted two challenge adventures.

One yesterday one today.

The talking is done in the form of written text with the inevitable wetting at the end. Not exactly what you asked for but I'll try to tailor something for you. 

It will have to be next week I'm afraid. I'm spending the weekend with people who don't know this side of me.

Edited by TheLoneRanger (see edit history)

I'm more of a reader, but if a picture is worth one thousand words, than a few really good ones could tell a good story. I like when a male character is clearly desperate and looses control. In this situation, he would be upset and might be reduced to tears, he may also be in a situation where he can't avoid being found out. Another idea I have involves a male who is traped in a situation that leads him to an accident, for example, he might be badly hurt or too ill to get out of bed, therefore he wets himself because he can't move. I also like the idea of a guy being given permission to wet by a friend or care giver of some type. For this fantasy, the character may be in physical pain from holding for a long time and there is nowhere for him to pee. I think this is my favorite thing to imagine right now.

I can’t even think of all the things I like about male omorashi so I’ll just list some 😅

- Crotch grabbing

- Bladder Shyness

- Damp Boxers/Briefs

- Peeing outside

- Peeing in a bottle

- Being subtle about their need to go

- Needing to be comforted after an accident

Edited by X-Green-Tea-X (see edit history)
On 8/22/2022 at 8:57 AM, Dalige said:

Some guys get a liiiiittle bit hard when they're holding and that is adorable too 🥰

Yeah I always get at least a little hard when I'm holding it, and definitely hard when I know I'm going to wet. 

I like to see genuine or at least well faked desperation. I don't wanna see him just standing there and start peeing randomly. I want to see him holding his crotch and bouncing around trying to hold it, I want him to express his desperation out loud at least a little bit, maybe have his legs shaking a bit in desperation, then leaking until he's soaked all while still holding his crotch. That's the ultimate video for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Skeet said:

Male wetting humiliation in front of female witnesses is my absolute favorite scenario.

I'm not good at the humiliation and desperation. My acting is just not good enough.

When I plan on a wetting adventure I'm feeling empowered not frightened. 

These days I don't really care about being caught by strangers, only those in authority or people I know outside of this community.

I would have no problems wetting myself Infront of anyone. I did plan a wetting game in Leeds until I noticed all the security, and police.

One breathalyser would prove I wasn't drunk and I don't want a public order offence.

As a straight male, I do enjoy seeing content from other males. I usually like the actions I can't partake in regularly, and try to put myself in their shoes. I'll view any content with bedwetting, rewetting, couples wetting and public wettings. As someone stated above, I prefer that "the dude is clearly very into it, and potentially even is doing it on purpose. Grinning, expressing pleasure at the feeling, or casually wetting himself while doing something".