Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Being ask, if someone is desperate

Hi,

have you ever been asked , if you are desperate even though you haven´t said so before? So it means, it was obvious to someone else. Or have you experienced someone else being asked, if he/she is desperate?

I had a girlfriend who often waited to go to the bathroom until the last moment. She always became quiet restless and fidgety. Especially her mom always asked her, if she has to go. And my GF was always really embarressed.

Then I had a femal colleague at the bank. One day she stood at the counter with her legs squeezed together and squirming inconspiciously. After she was done with the client, another college asked her, if everything is ok. The desperate girl asked back, "yes why?" to which the other one replied: "Because it looks like you are about to pee yourself." The girl git beetred and rushed to the toilet.

• 1 month later...

I have a long ago memory of seeing a girl about my age at the time and her mom in a Sears department store.  I was just close to the two of them in the store I in no way meant to listen to a private conversation.  It was later on a Saturday evening maybe 8:30 PM when the stores were still open but when if you are a customer it is time to stop browsing and check out so the staff can head home.  I was tired of shopping hopping we would be going soon.  I seen this pretty brunette wearing medium green slacks and I can not remember the colors of her blouse.  She reminded me of a girl I know from college.  Her mom asked her if she was ok and she replied, “I am just tired that is why I am so quiet”.  Then her mom very nicely and in a normal tone while gently touching her daughters arm, “Did you pee your pants?”.  The girl did not seem bothered by the question and replied, “No, I am really tired.  I need to pee but I want to wait and go at home.”.  Then her mom replied, “ok we can leave now are you sure you want to hold it?”.  The girl replied yes and they left the store.  I have always wondered if she had in the past peed a little in her underwear or just enough to wet her pants a little which made her uncomfortable but no one could notice.

I have a small bladder and sometimes need a bathroom suddenly.  When I was a child grownups would say, I often got "lost in thought."  (Now I know I was getting lost in my autistic special interests.)  Until I was ten, my mother and an aunt kept an eye on me.  When I looked like I needed to pee, they'd ask me if I "needed to pee bad."  Usually they were right.  When I was ten, two older cousins took over watching me.  When I was sixteen my first girlfriend noticed my failure to notice.  She sometimes went so far as leading me to the house bathroom.

From seventeen and a half to 27 none of my close friends much noticed body behaviors.  When arriving at a beer party, my first wife would whisper, "Remember to pee when you need to."  But often I did not notice until about one minute from squirts.  If four party goers had lined for the bathroom ahead of me, I'd be visibly wet.  My wife would pretend she wasn't with me.  After we divorced (mostly for other reasons), I lived in boarding houses.  The landlady at the second noticed my space outs.  When we were out somewhere, she'd gently point out good opportunities to pee.  Unlike living with my first wife, I had very few accidents in the second boarding house.

So at various times in my life, about six women helped me realize when I needed a bathroom.

The girl next door had it much worse.  She had overactive bladder in the extreme.  Sometimes just walking around she'd stop cold and frantically run in place to hold until her bladder relaxed.   Then she could hurry to the bathroom without soaking her cloths.  Whenever her mother saw this, she'd get beet red with anger and scream at the poor girl in a voice that could be heard a block away.