Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is there people who only like watching other people desperate?

@Raziel

"Same, I don't get off on holding it myself at all. In fact there are times when I think to myself "huh, I like seeing ladies experience this, I'm a jerk". "

It's nothing to feel bad about, I like seeing women desperate to pee too, so not gonna criticize others for enjoying the same thing even if I've more often played the role of the desperate lady rather than just the observer.

Although I'm diabetic, unless my sugar balance is so high it could rival a military jet, I don't often experience excruciating holds. I also don't like the feeling particularly.

Under normal circumstances drinking normal amounts of liquid, I can last five to six hours with no squirming.

I tried playing an online wetting game that was posted yesterday but got bored, and tired from all the exercises.

I'm also a Jerk because I love to see desperation in others, in vids.

However the few times in real life I have encountered desperation in others, I've done everything I can to stop them embarrassing themselves.

Films are fantasy, and the actresses/actors are getting paid. That's the only way I can differentiate it in my mind. Equally with amateur holding vids, again the person is choosing the role, so I'm happy watching.

Guest deviatedseptum

I don't get horny from holding, I just really enjoy doing it. For sexual pleasure, watching someone else desperate or wetting would be a form of foreplay or even sex for me. But holding by itself doesn't get me off. I don't know how common it is to hold urine for fun? It seems like most people on here do it for sexual purposes, and that's fine of course, it just doesn't do it for me

9 hours ago, HayDay said:

I've noticed I don't particularly enjoy holding my own pee, but I like watch others do so. 

Have any of you experienced this or have any thoughts about it?

It has changed for me over the years. When I was in my early teens, I enjoyed holding myself a lot and it was perhaps even more important for me when others desperation. Toward my late teens and early 20s I'd say it became about 50/50. Now I'm in my late 30's, and I very rarely do holds myself anymore, it just doesn't turn me on as much as it used to, but I surely still enjoy desperation of others.

So I guess yes, if I'm talking about present time, I like watching others but don't really care to hold my own bladder.

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Raziel

"Same, I don't get off on holding it myself at all. In fact there are times when I think to myself "huh, I like seeing ladies experience this, I'm a jerk". "

It's nothing to feel bad about, I like seeing women desperate to pee too, so not gonna criticize others for enjoying the same thing even if I've more often played the role of the desperate lady rather than just the observer.

I know, we've had this discussion before if you recall, but it's still something I sometimes have difficulty with. 

4 hours ago, TheLoneRange said:

However the few times in real life I have encountered desperation in others, I've done everything I can to stop them embarrassing themselves.

That's a good quality, I would never do anything to prolong someone's desperation for my own benefit unless they knew the situation and agreed to it on my behalf. 

@Raziel

"I know, we've had this discussion before if you recall, but it's still something I sometimes have difficulty with."

I recall. I think it's kind of understandable seeing as it is a fetish in which you sort of enjoy the discomfort of other people. I definitely have my own love-hate relationship with it and my own conflicts such as the fact that I enjoy seeing other women desperate but when I am desperate I get annoyed by it even if I do find it a turn on. So once again to be in a situation for two years where I was constantly on the receiving end of desperation while all those other women were at home having a pee party was certainly difficult!

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

So once again to be in a situation for two years where I was constantly on the receiving end of desperation while all those other women were at home having a pee party was certainly difficult!

Was there a reason none of them offered to let you accompany them and use their bathroom?   

@Raziel

"Was there a reason none of them offered to let you accompany them and use their bathroom?"

Because those were people I was chatting with online who lived in different states or countries LOL. I was sort of chatting with them online from my job and they were at home with their bathrooms nearby. One time actually were couple of people in the park with me who actually left and went home to use the bathroom and came back a half hour later and it was kind of frustrating knowing that they were able to go all the way home and relieve themselves and then come back to find me still holding it.

On 8/19/2022 at 12:00 AM, WinterWettings said:

I've noticed I don't particularly enjoy holding my own pee, but I like watch others do so. 

Have any of you experienced this or have any thoughts about it?

I LOVE it when women are bursting to pee but have to hold it.  That’s as good as it gets for me.  But second to that, I like to watch/listen as they finally let it out.

This is me for the most part. I like wetting sometimes, and will do a delibarate hold on very rare occassions, but generally I have to be in a very particular kind of mood to really enjoy those things. I also never hold for that long because I quickly lose interest once it becomes too uncomfortable. What really turns me on is watching women get desperate and wet themselves.