Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 8/29/2022 at 5:10 AM, jeromeft said:

Really love to ur stories Kayn. This actually happened to my sister in law and she barely made it after the plane took off. She had considered ‘begging’ to be allowed to pee before take off but didn’t as she knew she would be rejected. 

Thanks man! I read the story about your SIL, sounds like a great experience (well maybe not for her lol).

Big fan of your sightings thread, hope to see more.

I'd be lying if I was to say I wasn't disappointed at the ending, but the suspense throughout was second to none. I'm sure I'm not alone in dying to see an alternate conclusion to this incredible desperation story. Keeping the light on just a little longer, another plea with the attendant, adding a person to the final queue perhaps? Just throwing it out there.

Great read, anyways!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 12:53 AM, Kayn said:

Ask and you shall receive.

And boy did I and everyone else receive! Obviously, I don't have to tell you how thrilled I was reading this, but everyone on this forum deserve to know about this masterpiece. Three cheers for belt signs, reputable flight attendants and oblivious ladies not realizing what they might cause simply by not letting the next person cut ahead!

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, TrailRunner said:

Just wanted to say I absolutely hated this story and I'm sorry I ever read it.... because now I know nothing I write will ever be this good. Seriously, I loved it. Instant all-timer as far as I'm concerned.

Well the only thing for it then is to write more and get in some practice!! This is an instant all timer for sure, but your 2020 Vacation story is one that I return to frequently, so don't you be selling yourself short! The more great desperation stories that are produced the better! We can't get too much of a good thing!

On 12/15/2022 at 7:24 PM, pguy69 said:

Well the only thing for it then is to write more and get in some practice!! This is an instant all timer for sure, but your 2020 Vacation story is one that I return to frequently, so don't you be selling yourself short! The more great desperation stories that are produced the better! We can't get too much of a good thing!

Seconding this: 2020 vacation is a legend, @TrailRunner