Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thank you for sharing. I have daytime accidents sometimes. I had one like that last year. I was watching tv. I knew I had to pee but kept putting it off. I really didn't think it was that bad until a really bad spasm happened and I leaked real bad. I jumped off the couch and grabbed my crotch but I couldn't stop peeing. I wet my pants all the way soaking my socks too. I was standing in a large puddle of my pee. 

I've peed myself playing GTA before.  I'd get so into a session that I would totally not even realize how bad I had to go.  One time I was standing and didn't even realize I was peeing my pants until I was wet down to my knee I was that into the game.  Another time I was sitting and had not idea or realization of when I had wet myself.  I just happen to look down and noticed that my jeans were wet across my lap area.  By the cool damp feeling I realized that it hadn't just happened but had been at least 10-15 minutes if not more in the past when I peed. 😳😳

On 8/18/2022 at 1:33 PM, xkitty said:

Hi friends!! Long time no post

This actually happened yesterday and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. 

I was home alone last night and was sitting at my desk playing a computer game. I honestly didn’t feel my bladder filling at all, and was drinking water quite heavily. All of a sudden a wave of desperation hit me and I had to sit on my heel to stop myself from leaking. Of course, the pressure instantly made me want to wet, but I really didn’t want to make a mess so I figured I could wet in the shower and have some fun with the shower head. I thought I could wait another 10-15 minutes so I continued playing and drinking my water. I got sucked back into my game lost track of time, completely forgetting about my need to pee. I played for another hour and all of a sudden, no warning, my bladder involuntarily leaked into my shorts. I wasn’t wearing any panties, and since the leak caught me off guard I couldn’t pause my game to hold myself. I leaked for a good 10 seconds, and when I was able to pause I had already soaked the crotch of my shorts and was sitting in a small puddle. As I stood up, I started leaking again. I had to put my hands into my crotch to try and stop the pee. I was an absolute mess, I was whimpering as I crossed and I crossed my legs while I panicked because I realized I was not going to make it to the bathroom. I couldn’t even make it five steps to grab a towel. I was steadily leaking into my hands and I could not stop. I finally gave up fighting and sank down to my knees, peeing full force into my hands. The puddle was so big and it was so humiliating but also so thrilling. I sat in my puddle shocked for a good 5 minutes before I moved my hands away. My bladder must’ve been super weak from holding so long because as I moved my hands I started to pee again. I honestly don’t know how I had any left in me. 

Have you had other accidents in the past or was this the first time?

On 8/18/2022 at 1:33 PM, xkitty said:

Hi friends!! Long time no post

This actually happened yesterday and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. 

I was home alone last night and was sitting at my desk playing a computer game. I honestly didn’t feel my bladder filling at all, and was drinking water quite heavily. All of a sudden a wave of desperation hit me and I had to sit on my heel to stop myself from leaking. Of course, the pressure instantly made me want to wet, but I really didn’t want to make a mess so I figured I could wet in the shower and have some fun with the shower head. I thought I could wait another 10-15 minutes so I continued playing and drinking my water. I got sucked back into my game lost track of time, completely forgetting about my need to pee. I played for another hour and all of a sudden, no warning, my bladder involuntarily leaked into my shorts. I wasn’t wearing any panties, and since the leak caught me off guard I couldn’t pause my game to hold myself. I leaked for a good 10 seconds, and when I was able to pause I had already soaked the crotch of my shorts and was sitting in a small puddle. As I stood up, I started leaking again. I had to put my hands into my crotch to try and stop the pee. I was an absolute mess, I was whimpering as I crossed and I crossed my legs while I panicked because I realized I was not going to make it to the bathroom. I couldn’t even make it five steps to grab a towel. I was steadily leaking into my hands and I could not stop. I finally gave up fighting and sank down to my knees, peeing full force into my hands. The puddle was so big and it was so humiliating but also so thrilling. I sat in my puddle shocked for a good 5 minutes before I moved my hands away. My bladder must’ve been super weak from holding so long because as I moved my hands I started to pee again. I honestly don’t know how I had any left in me. 

How much did you end up going the second time 5 minutes later, and did you even know you had to go again before moving your hands away?

On 8/18/2022 at 8:33 PM, xkitty said:

All of a sudden a wave of desperation hit me and I had to sit on my heel to stop myself from leaking.

This is so hot. Best option when you can't use your hands I guess 😜

PC gaming is in deed the activity where it's most likely for me to lose track of time and forget about my need to pee. Until I'm done and it suddenly hits me like a brick wall and I feel like I'm instantly gonna burst...

• 1 year later...

peeing while gaming is such a rush :3 i have done it so many times mostly by accident while on discord with friends (or just randoms) and i always go super quiet when i realise how desperate i am

someyimes it catches me off guard like this and suddenly im sitting in a little puddle and my bum is all warm x3

some of my friends definitely know whenim having an accident which is fun but still super embarrassing 🙈