Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Sophie's mishaps

I have a few storries about a girl I used to know many years ago. I never shared them here because some of them is probably not exiting enough, and other times I were not there to witness what happened, and had the story told afterwards. So I had this idea about making them into interactive stories. Maybe that way they'll be a little more exciting. (Names and places if ofc. changed) About 80% of the story will be real.

"Phew it is hot today" ... those long classes on Tuesdays till 16:00 was extra hard during the summer. Sophie was on her way to the cafeteria at her school with one of her friends. A large cup of coffee to stay awake for the last two hours, and a half liter of soda to keep hydrated and to help cool off. Sophie was in highschool, she had turned 18 earlier this year. 

Finally the class was over, Sophie was going directly to work, she was working in a supermarket in another town, therefore it was essential that she caught the first bus. 
"Ugh, I think I need to use the...." "Sophie! Sophie! can I go first?!" Her best friend was dying to use the restroom, it was obviously very urgent. "Oh well.. I am used to holding it all the way home" Sofie thought, her friend lived nearby, she was not dependent on the bus. Sophie left the school to catch the bus.

Living in the outskirts of the city, she was used to not being able to use the bathroom for longer periods of time. The connections with public transport to her home, were absolutely horrible. Going on the station where she would change over, was NOT an option, those toilets were gross. 
She looked at her watch, "apparently I will be going direct today, no problem, first thing when I get to work will be using the restroom" Delays were common on her route.

She undressed in the locker room, when she bent over to pull up her pants she realized how much she had to go. Her bladder was extremely full, she looked down as she attempted to button her pants. Her bladder was very visible.

Finally, she was on her way to the bathroom, when her boss came around the corner. "Am I glad to see you!! Two of your colleagues called in sick, could you start right away, there is already a line at the check out". 

Despite the pain Sophie made her way down to the check out and sat behind the counter. "Just those 3 customers, and then I can excuse myself". As she sat there she couldn't think of anything else than how much she needed relief. Being somewhere else in her mind, she made multiple mistakes, which lead to more customers getting in line. 

Suddenly out of nowhere she felt a burning feeling in her urethra, this feeling was not familiar to her. She pressed her hand in between her legs, "Sorry miss, could you please hurry up? I've got kids waiting in the car" She was working very slowly, the burning in her urethra got to her. She knew she had to empty her bladder now..!

"I think I might wet myself, I can't hold it anymore" She thought, She considered her options:

A "I could do a desperate dash across the floor and use the customer bathroom - I might just make it"

B "The personel bathroom is on the first floor, I have to try to reach that, that's the rules - but I have to climb the stairs"

C "Sophie! are you like 4 years old? you can endure a little longer, you've done that before, you do this almost everyday"

Hmmm what to do?

------------------- 

If you have made it so far, thanks for reading 🙂 It's my first ever story and English is not my native, apologize for any mistakes.  

What would you do? 

After we finish the story, I could tell what Sophie actually did and how it went If anyone is interested.

Cheers
 - P  

Seems like there is not the biggest interest in hearing what actually happened in addition to the continuation. Anyhow, lets proceed 🙂 

Sophies mind was working overtime, so was her bladder:

"Come on Sophie, what where you thinking, running off to the toilet? did you even consider the consequences? How embarrassing it would be? and what about the boss? no that wouldn't be good"
For a brief moment Sophie was able to focus on her job, and she quickly helped the next two customers. Five customers left..
But it was not over yet, the burning sensation in her urethra came back, together with strong contractions in her bladder. Now was her chance, the customers were still browsing, as she tried to calm her body before standing up a customer came in her direction with a backet full of groceries, it brought a tears to her eyes. She whispered to herself "ohh no.. I need to go to the bathroom". Sophie watched as the customer slowly put her groceries on the desk. She clenched as hard as she could before starting to register the goods on the table .... but it helped, somehow the presure was decreasing. Sophie was a little more positive, and thought to herself "Hey you got this, it's over now, we just gotta make it through the last four customers, before the next wave hits" Something was not normal, she felt a warmth spreading from between her legs, must have been from that hard clenching. All this happened within a second, she felt a something on her leg, she panicked and looked down on her feet, her warm pee was gushing from her pants, she could se a growing yellow puddle form under her feet. She couldn't breath, this was simply NOT happening. Her actions were on vain, her bladder simply had to be emptied, she tried to break it up, but that even worsen the situation. Maybe it's ok, maybe the customers doesn't have to know. The chair will soak up the most. What Sophie forgot was, that she had not gone all day, her bladder was full to the brim. Even though she had peed straight for about 30 seconds, her bladder was far from empty. She looked down again, trying to act normal, "Oh my, there is SO much pee, but I think I'm done atleased" Then a customer complained, "What the hell is that?" She stood up instantly, and saw what she feared the most, the pee was quickly flowing under the desk. As she stood up, the situation got even worse. The last pee that was still in her bladder started gushing out, she stood there, everyone could se her completely soak jeans. Her jeans were so saturated that pee were flowing literally out of the fabric and running down on the outside. Now she realized that she had peed herself nonstop for about a full minute, but it was over...

The customers started leaving the shop, shaking their heads. She heard their insulting comments on her way out. "man... kids today..." "wear a diaper geez" "what a baby" "that's disgusting". Even though she was not confronted directly, it still hurt. Her big blue eyes were completely wet, she could not keep the tears back, they ran down her cheeks as the boss appeared. "ahhw God Sophie, what did you do?", "Sir.. I.... but... I tried to...." "He interrupted, why didn't you just go to the bathroom" "Man.. Sophie go home,... and get checked by a doctor will you?"

She didn't say a word, she left the shop. She sat down on the side of the road, still crying. She took off her flats, and emptied them on the ground. They were soaked. She called someone, as she walked down the street, barefoot, with her cute black flats in the other hand. She left footprints behind her, as she walked into the sunset.

---------------

Thanks for reading and commenting. I've got 2 more about the same girl. Same deal 80% real 20% fiction.
Let me know if you'd like to hear those as well 🙂 

, P          

42 minutes ago, Mickpick98342 said:

Definitely gotta hear the others, and what actually happened afterwards.

This is what actually happened. I was not there to witness it unfortunately, so there is some blanks that I had to fill in 🙂 

The amount of liquid she had up to the accident is unknown, and when she went to the bathroom the last time prior to the accident is also unknown. 
But she did in fact wet herself right at the cashregister at her job. The accident was not caused by desperation alone. She described that she just peed herself out of no where. She said she had felt something burning, and with out further warning she just peed herself. No time to react at all. In reality it was not overly busy, so there were probably no customers to notice it. She did however begin to cry and was sent home. I was the one she called. She was so upset, I did not ask any questions other than what she told me. And it is also many many years ago. 
I know what caused the accident, it's pretty obvious, but I think that will save that for another story 🙂 .

Look out for the next one! 

Here is the next part, there may be references to the first part.

Sophie slammed the door, locked it, pulled her panties down just off her butt and sat down on the toilet. She barely sat down before the pee started flowing. "Ahhhhh" she moaned lightly, the relief was so sweet, she closed her eyes..... She opened her eyes, she was in her bed, she started panicking "Oh no.." she sat up and felt between her legs, completely dry, "Wow what a vivid dream" she thought. It had been about a week since her first accident, Sophie was still quite shaken by the incident. Still tired Sophie stubled out of bed, she needed to empty her bladder. She was living in a rather large apartment, but with two roommates. The toilet would often be occupied. Which was the case this morning. Sophie had the bad habit of holding it for too long. She looked at the watch, she was running late. Her boyfriend was coming to visit today. She quickly began with her long to-do list. Everything had to look nice for his visit. Having a full bladder was pushed to the back of her mind. 

"Finally!" she said to herself, she was done cleaning. She was crossing her legs, and had a hard time keeping still, "no time for that" she thought, he could be here any minute, she went to get dressed. Tight dark jeans, a pretty top, and her favorite cute sandals. Now it was time to go pee... , but too late, the doorbell rang, he was here.

Again, her aching bladder was forgotten. It was warm today, so they quickly decided to take a walk. They had not been together for long, so she was very excited to show him around in her town. Even though every step sent small shockwaves through her bladder, the walking and talking made her forget it for now. "You did it again didn't you" she though, "why can't you just excuse yourself to go to the bathroom??"

After approximately 45 minutes of walking, they were so close to home, about 200 meters from the front door to her apartment complex. Finally, the struggle was over, so she thought. Around the corner came her two best friends. They started talking, she had to introduce her new boyfriend. While they were asking him all sorts of questions, all Sophie could thing about, was her tight jeans, putting a constant pressure on her bladder. She could now resist anymore, her knees was pressed together, her hand firmly pressed against her crotch. No one noticed, "phew", but the struggle was not over. Out of nowhere came that burning sensation in her bladder and urethra. She immediately recognized it from her first accident. She wanted to begin to cry, but that would be strange, she thought. Sophie knew by now it was a lost battle. She couldn't hold back a small moan as she felt the initial leak. "Oh no not again... What do I do and I'm SO close to home this is absurd?!"

A, there is a small patch right beside us with bushes and trees, I could tell the truth, and then pop a squat, but then I would die of embarrassment plus I would make a complete mess

B, I could run home, but that would seem strange, and I doubt that I would make it

C, Maybe they won't notice? my jeans are very dark, if I try to fight it and release slowly 

- P

"I've got no choice I have to get home!" Sophie already felt the wetness from the initial leak, she knew she wasn't going to make it. Her thought prosses went on as she clenched so hard it made her legs shake; "If I make it or not? that doesn't make a difference I just have to get away, I can't simply just stand here and wet myself", "If I'm quick, maybe I can hide from my boyfriend in the bathroom. 
She had made up her mind, as she took the first step har body gave in, she could simply not walk and clench so hard at the same time. The flow of pee was massive, it ran down her legs, her feet were soaked, her wet footprints where easily visible due to the dry summer weather, "Hey, where are you going?" - "Sophie, wait up", "What the? are you pissing yourself?" "You where so close to you....." the voices faded out, she could not concentrate on listening, now she was also battling her tears. Her emotions came and hit hard, like the first time, she cried. Her boyfriend came from behind, laid his arm around her, told her it was going to be ok. "Come on Sophie, don't cry, lets get you home" ...
-----

What actually happened:
Sophie stayed and peed herself in front of everyone. In this situation I was there, right beside her. I was her boyfriend at that time. Craziest thing is that no one noticed a thing. We ended the conversation and headed home, I only found out because she started to cry. Then she told me that she had a full blown wetting. By instinct I looked down and yes, she left wet footprints. Her dark jeans were completely soaked.
The cause to all this, was a nasty infection. She got checked up after this incident. It rendered her totally unable to tell when she had to pee, and of course unable to hold.

After this incident, she had no more accidents. She took some precautions to avoid the accidents while being treated for her infection.

Thanks for reading and commenting,
It has been fun to share the stories with you this way 🙂 

- P