Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ideas for first time experiment with non omo girlfriend

Hello,

tldr: my girlfriend and I are on holidays at the moment and have a whole house and garden for ourselves and a lot of privacy. We want to experiment with omo stuff a bit, but she is not into it but we want to mix it up with things she likes to hopefully make us both happy. We are looking for tips and tricks.

A little background:

I am into omo, she is not. Also I am more into the viewing type of omo than the doing it myself. That means I love to see women desperate to pee and and the end, simply pee. I also like viewing wetting.

On the other side, she is into being submissive in bed and a little out of control, meaning she likes to be tied up to the bed and getting orders from me, or me denying her orgasms until I tell her she is allowed to cum. This is something she likes way more than me, I simply enjoy it because she enjoys it.

We now plan to mix both things together, to hopefully please both of us at roughly the same time.

So far she has peed in front of me many times and gets more and more comfortable doing it, although it's still a little weird for her and not really natural yet. We also did a desperation challenge for her once, where she was close to wetting at the end when she was allowed to pee. She said it is fine to do this sometimes, but it's not that se enjoys it, as it feels uncomfortable and she get not pleasure from it other that I like it. Also she is not ready to wet herself, but says it could be that she is ready to do it someday. But right now, it should be avoided.

Disclaimer: we obviously have a safe-word.

Our plan:

Our plan is for her for one whole day to not be allowed to pee, unless I tell her to pee, then she has to and in the way I tell her to. This could be outdoors standing, sitting on the toilet, everything I like (obviously only things she is comfortable with). She also is not allowed to tell me if she needs to pee. She is allowed to show me if she really needs to pee by holding her crotch, etc. but unless I ask her, she is not allowed to mention anything. She is allowed to drink what and how much she wants, but I can also tell her to drink something, what she then has to do. (I don't think she will ever have the need to drink because I will tell her to drink as much as possible, but it's simply a safety rule because a whole day is long and it's summer). Only I decide everything pee and drink related and she has to do what I say.

My plan is to sometimes let her pee simply because I feel the desire to watch her, but also "forget" that she might need to pee for a few hours, getting her desperate. The "problem" is, that I have to push her far to get her desperate and to make sense of our whole idea, but not so close to wetting that she gets the feeling that she could have to use the safe-word....

Have you ever done something similar? Do you have general idea, tips, tricks? Things we should and shouldn't do? Ideas how me mix both our interests together and both have fun?

Thanks!

I would love having a private garden where I could relax with a desperate woman and allow her to pee outside when she can't hold it anymore, but alas mine is right next to the sidewalk with a see-through gate. If she likes being submissive and tied up in bed maybe work that into the day. Challenge her not to pee while you do everything else that she likes, and she may start to enjoy it a bit more. One of my favorite things to do with a desperate woman is go down on her. The tension of her trying to enjoy it while simultaneously struggling not to release in my face is one of the most exciting things imaginable.

On 8/18/2022 at 2:01 PM, ngay798 said:

Hello,

tldr: my girlfriend and I are on holidays at the moment and have a whole house and garden for ourselves and a lot of privacy. We want to experiment with omo stuff a bit, but she is not into it but we want to mix it up with things she likes to hopefully make us both happy. We are looking for tips and tricks.

A little background:

I am into omo, she is not. Also I am more into the viewing type of omo than the doing it myself. That means I love to see women desperate to pee and and the end, simply pee. I also like viewing wetting.

On the other side, she is into being submissive in bed and a little out of control, meaning she likes to be tied up to the bed and getting orders from me, or me denying her orgasms until I tell her she is allowed to cum. This is something she likes way more than me, I simply enjoy it because she enjoys it.

We now plan to mix both things together, to hopefully please both of us at roughly the same time.

So far she has peed in front of me many times and gets more and more comfortable doing it, although it's still a little weird for her and not really natural yet. We also did a desperation challenge for her once, where she was close to wetting at the end when she was allowed to pee. She said it is fine to do this sometimes, but it's not that se enjoys it, as it feels uncomfortable and she get not pleasure from it other that I like it. Also she is not ready to wet herself, but says it could be that she is ready to do it someday. But right now, it should be avoided.

Disclaimer: we obviously have a safe-word.

Our plan:

Our plan is for her for one whole day to not be allowed to pee, unless I tell her to pee, then she has to and in the way I tell her to. This could be outdoors standing, sitting on the toilet, everything I like (obviously only things she is comfortable with). She also is not allowed to tell me if she needs to pee. She is allowed to show me if she really needs to pee by holding her crotch, etc. but unless I ask her, she is not allowed to mention anything. She is allowed to drink what and how much she wants, but I can also tell her to drink something, what she then has to do. (I don't think she will ever have the need to drink because I will tell her to drink as much as possible, but it's simply a safety rule because a whole day is long and it's summer). Only I decide everything pee and drink related and she has to do what I say.

My plan is to sometimes let her pee simply because I feel the desire to watch her, but also "forget" that she might need to pee for a few hours, getting her desperate. The "problem" is, that I have to push her far to get her desperate and to make sense of our whole idea, but not so close to wetting that she gets the feeling that she could have to use the safe-word....

Have you ever done something similar? Do you have general idea, tips, tricks? Things we should and shouldn't do? Ideas how me mix both our interests together and both have fun?

Thanks!

Wow!! wish it was me that sounds so nice. 

Sounds like your fetishes are compatible, I mean denying orgasms and tying up is kind of a little the same as desperation play and not allowed to use the toilet.

My wife does pissing and wetting for me. But she gets super uncomfortable when she needs to pee, so unfortunately we only do "micro" holds. She likes pissing naughty places though. 
One thing I did learn though from a past relationship, is careful with too long holds. I once had a girlfriend that held it too long and ended up having a nasty infection. But it was natural holding, not omo related.

What we used to do when we have a day for ourselves:

She'd drink as much a possible, and she would tell me "now it's time" which normally gives us a good 30 mins to play before the pain sets in. If your girlfriend is not comfortable with wetting, then this will probably not work, but my wife loves to release when we're having sex.
If we are not doing that, then she just pees as I want her to, and then sex, often in the shower cause it tends to get messy when she pees outside!

Bottom line is in my humble opinion, make sure she is not uncomfortable, that would probably ruin the experience for both of you.

Anyhow have fun! Thanks for sharing your amazing plans! 
I would really love to hear how it goes 🙂  

If she likes being submissive, I can see a nice easy day.

You could spend the day doing an almost Simon Says.

And I mean going to the nth degree.

She can only wear what you say, she can only eat or drink, when you say.

But keep it within her, limits, obviously I'm thinking she can only pee when you say, but for the first few times of playing, let her use the toilet.

You could then try to get her starting and stopping her peeing on command, again just in the toilet.

You say you have privacy, what about a porta potty, get her used to, and happy with peeing somewhere other than the toilet.

This game is more down to you, constantly thinking of things to do.

Why not try to script it for yourself as schedule. 

Well, here am back with the results which are unfortunately a total failure.

The problem ist the length of the total thing. As she only likes the dom/sub stuff when aroused and not all the time, it wasn't a thing she liked. We stopped our experiment after a few hours (and no peeing), as she was a little stressed by this whole thing which led her to not feel good and not wanting to pee outside. But she had to pee, which stressed her even more and it's not fun if she doesn't fell good (obviously).

At the same time, it wasn't great for me either, because of similar problems. Because it was stretching for some hours, I wasn't aroused at all during most of the time and telling her she should pee now was more because I didn't want her to feel bad and not because I wanted to play our game and see her pee (which I obviously like most of the time). I simply didn't feel invested in it, as it was to abstract being over a long period of time. I would have gone further, but that's also because I had nothing to lose.

So we stopped it for now and plan to try something similar again, with with a shorter period of time. For example we plan to drink some alcohol on a evening this week. Probably the combination of alcohol and a shorter time period of one to two hours would make this a better thing for us.

So once again, what sounded great for both of us in theory, was not that great while doing it.

Thats unfortunately a common occurence for us experimenting with omo...

But thanks for yout tips anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 6:37 AM, ngay798 said:

We stopped our experiment after a few hours (and no peeing), as she was a little stressed by this whole thing which led her to not feel good and not wanting to pee outside. But she had to pee, which stressed her even more and it's not fun if she doesn't fell good (obviously).

I have had a very similar "failure" experience with my partner. Not this exact thing -- we weren't trying to have her pee outside (we are in a crowded urban location) -- but definitely the aspect of her getting stressed and in discomfort in a way that made it harder rather than easier to pee. The frustration/turnoff of the thing dragging on too long is also familiar.

After some early experiments with my partner, I ended up posting a request for advice here myself and got a number of useful responses. One thing that was useful to hear, particularly from those who responded who are cis women (as my partner is) who got more into omo over time, is how much the early parts of that development were about fairly past strong mental conditioning, suggesting I do things to "work up to" a desperation scenario, doing various kinds "unnatural" peeing (e.g., on the toilet but through panties) to practice and break down some of the conditioning.

Other thoughts from my and my partners' experience so far:

- Assuming the session you are aiming for is in the evening, have her use the rapid-desperation preparation pattern during the afternoon. My version is drinking ~8oz every ~15 minutes, going to the bathroom as normal when needed. By whenever you start the session, the time it takes for the need to build will be much shorter.

- Try a little bit of cannabis with it! (If you aren't doing that already, and both comfortable with it of course.) It's taken us a while to figure out what dose works for each of us to feel less inhibited without too much dissociation, but starting with a small amount could be a useful experiment in your case.  We use edibles because they give more exact control over dosing.

- DO let her tell you when she needs to go. You can still decide the "if" and "how", but I think that would be better to avoid the state where she gets overly desperate and it becomes too much of a negative feeling.

- I know you said you are less into doing omo yourself, but would still suggest getting yourself more into the same state she is. You can then do things like relieve yourself in front of her (in the toilet if that's what you prefer) without allowing her to do the same, in my experience that can really trigger the other person's need.

On 8/19/2022 at 1:13 PM, Raziel said:

I would love having a private garden where I could relax with a desperate woman and allow her to pee outside when she can't hold it anymore

I have exactly the right garden but need the perfect woman for it 🙂

Having said that, it's a good job my wife isn't into omo otherwise I doubt we'd get very much housework done.

Edited by BB1BBB (see edit history)

@Desperato

Thanks for your reply. We are doing small steps to get her more comfortable, for example we are normalizing peeing in the toilet more, which means that now it's normal that I am in the room/showering, etc. while she is peeing. The first times this was stressful for her, but me made good progress. But it takes time.

@BB1BBB

Unfortunately we had to go home early because of a medical problem I got on the holiday, so at the end we didn't use the garden at all... Hopefully we get the chance again next year.