Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Do all males get a boner while desperate?

Hi all! I am currently desperate and holding strong! This has made me wonder however, is it normal for men to get a boner while desperate. It always happens with me but I think it may be in part to my fetish and me enjoying the feeling. Regardless, does this happen with you as well during a hold, if so is it biological or a reaction to the fetish?

Edited by WetandKinky13 (see edit history)

It's called a Reflexogenic Erection. This kind of erection is the result of direct stimulation of the penis. The brain does not control this. A full bladder or bowel may cause this type of erection.

But if you are horny that will also give you an erection.

In short, it is probably both a biological reaction, and arousal from the fetish.

And to answer the original question, I do get erect when holding. 😉

For me holding doesn't get the little fella excited. Although the harder I hold the harder I find it to release afterwards.

Just have a look at my photo series from last night for proof (back from another adventure).

My experience from McDonald's last night, well I was having trouble holding on, on the thirty minute drive to the out of town shopping centre.

By the time I was in position to release, almost nothing happened, it was a little disappointing at first but made for quite a shoot.

Yes and no 😛 for me that is.

Normally no, actually quite the opposite. If I need to go bad then I don't get an erection. It's even like it gets smaller ?!

But, if I'm in the right mindset then I do. An example could be, after a hold, when standing in the shower trying to act desperate to amplify the experience, then I often get a huge erection, which kind of ruins it, because it gets harder to release. When this happens I also constantly need to manually keep the presure, else its like the "erection kind of cuts of the pee". The few times I succeeded in not being erect when releasing, I got the feeling of losing control. Even though I initiated the pee myself, the feeling of the bladder emptying automatically gives the illusion of not having control. 
This is an ongoing struggle 🙃

I do usually, but only if I get super desperate, which isn't often since, as much as I enjoy it in fictional stuff, I don't like getting desperate myself and will probably use the bathroom (or a bottle/pants/etc lol) long before I get to the level of being desperate. So the only times I really do is if I'm preoccupied with something long enough that I don't get a chance to go. And pretty much every time, I end up with a boner.

(Though, I will admit that I do get boners pretty regularly from various other factors, so I definitely can't speak for all people with dicks on whether they get boners.)

Edited by RobynSpargano (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

The worst is when I'm out in the city and super desperate and about to burst and I there's nowhere open and I really just have to go and don't want to wet myself, and I find a place like a dark corner of a city park or an alley or a dark corner. But then I get a massive boner and just can't go! So what should take a minute takes me like 5 minutes as I desperately try to relax. At home or out in the wilderness I'd just wank then be able to release but I'm not an exhibitionist and in the city would never do that. Same if I'm stuck in traffic and just can't hold it anymore and have an empty cup. I throw a jacket over my lap but when I try to release I get a boner and it takes me like 10 minutes to release the pee.

20 hours ago, 1980asmk said:

The worst is when I'm out in the city and super desperate and about to burst and I there's nowhere open and I really just have to go and don't want to wet myself, and I find a place like a dark corner of a city park or an alley or a dark corner. But then I get a massive boner and just can't go! So what should take a minute takes me like 5 minutes as I desperately try to relax. At home or out in the wilderness I'd just wank then be able to release but I'm not an exhibitionist and in the city would never do that. Same if I'm stuck in traffic and just can't hold it anymore and have an empty cup. I throw a jacket over my lap but when I try to release I get a boner and it takes me like 10 minutes to release the pee.

Our system is designed to prevent urine from escaping during sex.  For some of us it works too well, and for others it really doesn't work at all.  Some of us can pee when hard.  I'm glad that I can.

If I'm in a situation where it's not erotic to pee myself, I shrink to a potato tot. Say if I'm riding in a car and have to pee badly, I find myself squeezing my legs and pinching my head. When I finally get to where I can pee, it's not a flattering sight 😅 but when I'm holding intentionally and the thought of peeing myself is running through my head, I'm like a rocket ready for take off. It's an issue when I choose to wear a diaper while desperate. I have to push myself between my legs and unless I lay down with my butt in the air, I'll leak. Everyone is different though.

On 8/18/2022 at 4:35 AM, TheLoneRanger said:

By the time I was in position to release, almost nothing happened, it was a little disappointing at first but made for quite a shoot.

An erection makes urination very difficult because of the valve that prevents urine and semen from mixing.

Also back in my youth I often had to do extreme holds,  due to my pee shyness , not for fun . My bladder was so painfully distended,  frequently for hours . When I finally was able to go, I had a difficult time starting, then only was able to release a few dribbles a time. This was agonizing ,frustrating, and was not fun. After I let some out the amount each time slowly increased, until I had a moderate, flow. It sometimes took 10 minutes to pee, and I had to go again soon. I had no idea why and thought I had harmed myself.

Years later, wth the internet I was able research why. Turns out  if your bladder is extremely stretched it can actually rest on your urethra ( mostly males due to our longer urethra) This blocks the flow of urine. Usually letting out small amounts will permit the bladder to return to its normal position.  In severe cases it might require catheterization.

Also the need to pee again soon is because when your bladder is distended it can't completely empty. once it contracts to its normal size it feels full again because the pee that couldn't come out has filled it, plus it is tired from the holding stress. 

Although I have heard of a 'piss boner', I don't recall ever having one. I love holding my pee until it comes out because I can't stop it.  It is sexually arousing if I have a female watching my struggle ( real or usually imagined ) . While I am  holding I feel the discomfort/ pain not only in my bladder but my penis, especially at the tip.  This usually prevents me from becoming erect/ aroused while holding. This happens later, after I peed. But everyone is different. I am even more aroused by a desperate female.

What does happen is  near the end of my ability to hold,I am mostly holding myself to keep my pee in and  the pressure is very high, dick  seems to puff up a bit, not hard, I am not aroused, just a bit chubby.  I ( perhaps incorrectly) attribute this to my urethra expanding a bit to allow a high pressure release. 

Yesterday when I held until I leaked my flow was so strong I could feel my pee hole streching (  in reality only by micro millimeters, I have done a video to see). I LOVE that sensation. In my mind it relates to the female hiss when they release a desperation amount of pee.

2 hours ago, wettingman said:

An erection makes urination very difficult because of the valve that prevents urine and semen from mixing.

Also back in my youth I often had to do extreme holds,  due to my pee shyness , not for fun . My bladder was so painfully distended,  frequently for hours . When I finally was able to go, I had a difficult time starting, then only was able to release a few dribbles a time. This was agonizing ,frustrating, and was not fun. After I let some out the amount each time slowly increased, until I had a moderate, flow. It sometimes took 10 minutes to pee, and I had to go again soon. I had no idea why and thought I had harmed myself.

Years later, wth the internet I was able research why. Turns out  if your bladder is extremely stretched it can actually rest on your urethra ( mostly males due to our longer urethra) This blocks the flow of urine. Usually letting out small amounts will permit the bladder to return to its normal position.  In severe cases it might require catheterization.

Also the need to pee again soon is because when your bladder is distended it can't completely empty. once it contracts to its normal size it feels full again because the pee that couldn't come out has filled it, plus it is tired from the holding stress. 

Although I have heard of a 'piss boner', I don't recall ever having one. I love holding my pee until it comes out because I can't stop it.  It is sexually arousing if I have a female watching my struggle ( real or usually imagined ) . While I am  holding I feel the discomfort/ pain not only in my bladder but my penis, especially at the tip.  This usually prevents me from becoming erect/ aroused while holding. This happens later, after I peed. But everyone is different. I am even more aroused by a desperate female.

What does happen is  near the end of my ability to hold,I am mostly holding myself to keep my pee in and  the pressure is very high, dick  seems to puff up a bit, not hard, I am not aroused, just a bit chubby.  I ( perhaps incorrectly) attribute this to my urethra expanding a bit to allow a high pressure release. 

Yesterday when I held until I leaked my flow was so strong I could feel my pee hole streching (  in reality only by micro millimeters, I have done a video to see). I LOVE that sensation. In my mind it relates to the female hiss when they release a desperation amount of pee.

Interesting, I pretty much go through exactly the same series of events as you've described when I get to that point in a hold. I guess we're all not too different. Also just curious, did your experience with having to hold it due to being pee-shy lead to your interests? I have a similar backstory, and that was absolutely a contributing part of it (though not all of it).

I am unsure if it contributed to my fetish,  but for the most part , no . My interest in pee goes much further back. When I was around 6 I was fascinated by my neighbor girl about the same age desperately struggling to hold her pee. I didn't understand why I found this exciting. I knew nothing about sex . I convinced her to keep holding it, even though she said she needed to go. I missed her wetting her pants on the way into the house..

My forced all day holds started in high school so I was 14.  My inability to pee in public seemed to be a result of bulling in an boys room crowded with smokers.

By that point I  already had hit puberty and discovered sex and masterbation. I  got hard and masterbated thinking about something pee related. That was the first time I came. That would have been over a year  maybe even two years earlier .

I did not find my desperation sexy then. When i was 17 I had a girlfriend who frequently held her pee. Seeing her holding herself and pee dancing got me hard.

Over time when I have been without a partner my interest has morphed into enjoying holding my own pee, imagining a female is interested . Watching or reading about a desperate female is much better.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)