Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I work in a very large warehouse so I don't even know if I've ever seen this person before. I happened to be walking down the hallway along a work zone and there was a young lady doing her job. I was just moving right along but something about her clothing stuck in my mind as I walked. It looked too... fancy for warehouse work. You usually see people in jeans and t-shirts. Maybe leggings on women. Basic clothing.

Her top was no t-shirt. Too many details. No sleeves. Ruffles. Very blousy. Only...

It couldn't be, right?

I had to circle back and take another look.

That heart cutout looks awfully familiar.

I looked it up when I got home.

She was wearing a onesie. an ABDL onesie. A Littleforbig Daddy's Secret Brat onesie, to be exact. I've never seen anything like that in the wild. Took me by complete surprise and my mind is racing.

LB-029TH-0728-3.thumb.jpg.e4027a54b736bf10ff2cb64843b1de69.jpg

On 8/16/2022 at 7:48 PM, GoldenG8 said:

@thiswasnty great eye! I suppose the next logical question would be… What was she wearing on the bottom half of her body? And might there have been a little extra padding with it? 

some  loose-fitting shorts that could perhaps have concealed some padding, although given how physical the work can be, i personally would not do that myself!

That is a lucky enconter.

I had a similar one, not at work but in a party.

This girl was wearing a top with a puffy skirt for this halloween party, and I knew that the pattern somehow meant something to me.
It was I beleive a Little for Big Bodysuit for sure.

I wanted to chat with her, but how could I bring the subject without feeling like a creep?

As she was with some friends at the party, and me as well, I just told her really discretly:
"Like your Little for Big onesie"
It was just a way for me to say " Hey I feel you " ^^
She just smiled at me and said "Thanks"

I did not wanted to risk it more than that but I thougth it was a nice way to let her know that I knew.

Edited by LDiap (see edit history)