Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Note: I know for a fact some people won’t believe me and think this is fiction as this was a pure coincidence. If this was fiction I would have met up with her and made our conversation reality. I was given permission to share, pretty sure she liked my descriptions and wants me to recount it for some fun. Hope she enjoys it!

I don’t do desperate masturbation often mainly for a reason that I become too horny and although I’m non-binary I have a dick, so about half the time it ends with self golden shower. That requires clean up etc.. though yesterday I thought it’s been awhile. I chugged maybe a half gallon within an hour and then kept refilling my water bottle as I laid on my bed with a towel underneath in my boxers. Watched some shows until I felt rather desperate and fired up an adult chat forum to see what fun will be had until I burst and cum.

Around the 3.5-4 hour mark I was extremely desperate. Just switching between stroking and dancing my fingers on top of my bladder (more like a rock at this point), sadly no conversation really piqued my interest when I came across a guest id that was Omo related. Sent a message asking if she was also edging while bursting and how amazing that feels, she was. Happily learned that she was a fellow pan (don’t see many in the wild), was hot and thought I was attractive too. I won’t describes either of us for privacy concerns so use your imagination.

At this point we both have leaked and were beginning to lose control. We were also still drinking though. I slide off my boxers and saw some pee dribbling down my shaft bringing some precum with it. We began describing how it felt, the heavy pressure turning us on more. Knowing what will come to pass. A little arc hit my leg, I was still too horny to care yet. She leaked too. We both knew that we should go to the bathroom soon.

The topic soon turned to what we would do if we were together instead of virtual. Holding contest came to mind, she thinks she’ll win. Still disagree even writing this, maybe we’ll settle it one day. I wanted to take it a step further and finger her while she stroked me, making sure that neither of us were playing it safe. She was worried that I’d be against feeling her pee on my hand. I literally had a well of pee in my belly button as I was reassuring her that I was fine with that. Next came the prize, I stood firm that the winner could not use the toilet and after some back and forth it was decided that the winner gave the loser a golden shower. Now I’ll leave it up to you to decide who the true winner would be, if I lost I’d have an amazing orgasm and then be peed on. If I lost I’d pee and cum on her, while seeing her enjoy it. 

An arc of pee hit my chest and that snapped my back to reality. Maybe others with dicks will disagree, but edging with a full bladder you don’t have much control over direction where the arcs go. I was not in the mood to wash my comforter again (maybe I’ll tell that story another day) so I made my way to the bathroom. She did too as her panties were thoroughly soaked. Once there we began talking about how nice it would feel to have full bladder sex, peeing on each other as we enjoyed our shared pleasure.

At this point we were both ready to burst but not ready to cum. We already leaked a fair deal, there was a puddle forming underneath her and I was soaked, an arc even hit my glasses. I decided to cut loose and began moaning her names as I told her I started peeing. I came shortly after her message that she came twice and was peeing. I probably looked like a drowned rat we finished up our conversation, still both of us leaking.

She looked forward to reading my recollection of it, wish I could see her pov as that’s probably why she was fine with this. To her (the major cutie) thank you for that joint hold and cum. Hope you create an account here and we could continue our conversation. If not wish you the best and take care of yourself, you sweet girl. Sorry that I didn’t get around to it right after finishing up and it’ll probably take another day to be approved by the mods before you see it, hope the wait was worth it. To everyone else sorry if this was on the long side, thank you if you read all of this. Hope it was enjoyable.