Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Agonizing Journey to Babyhood –  20

By: Heather23   Edited by: DaddyRich

Chapter 20 - Baby Kim's day at the zoo

It had now been two full days as Chris's baby. My routine was drinking from a bottle, being spoon-fed baby food, sleeping, playing in my playpen, watching cartoons, and of course wetting and occasionally messing my diapers. I was surprised when Chris announced that he was going to take me to the zoo today. How would he manage that and how embarrassing was this going to be for both of us. After all, I didn't think a dentist would want to be seen in public with his wife acting like a baby. I knew I didn't want to crawl around the zoo in a diaper.

Chris dressed me in diapers (of course) and plastic baby pants. He removed the bondage mittens and that felt nice. He then put me in the bib styled overalls we had purchased from Nicole. These looked fairly normal except that there were snaps at the crotch and down the insides of the legs to make diaper changes easier. I couldn't ask questions with the mouth guard still in place, so I went with the flow.

I rode to the zoo in my car seat and Chris had me wait in the car while he purchased the zoo tickets. He returned to the car pushing a large stroller. This was the kind of stroller that one could rent and used to push a handicapped person around the zoo. So that is what Chris had in mind I thought. Chris helped me into the large stroller. There was a safety strap that was pulled around my waist and fastened somewhere at the back of the stroller. My first realization was that I would not be able to reach the release mechanism on the strap. This was not a surprise knowing Chris and his love of keeping me bound. I kept my legs together in the stroller so that no one could see the snaps on my jeans. Also, since I was in a sitting position, no one could really tell that I was wearing a thick diaper between my legs. I felt better that my secret would be safe, and I relaxed.

There was a benefit to being in the stroller. I didn't have to walk, and we were allowed to go to the front of lines because I was "handicapped." (I think the politically correct way of saying it is Diaper-Challenged.") Chris bought me drinks constantly, and I knew by now it was to keep me wet and needing diaper changes. Since we were out in public, Chris let me drink from a straw. I still didn't think that the mouth guard would let me drink out of a cup, so I was glad the straw worked fine.

It didn't take me long to have to pee. After several days of baby status, it was almost natural to just release my pee into my waiting diaper. I know I can never get totally used to wetting a diaper and that is fine with me. It is especially difficult for me to wet in public, but it was also a nice secret that Chris and I shared. Typically, I would let Chris know when I was wetting so that he could hold me tight while I peed, but in the stroller this was not really possible.

I waited to pee until we were in a crowded place to add to the excitement of having people all around me. Since I was unable to talk, I pointed to my crotch so that Chris could share in my wetting experience. It was wonderful. I sat back and just let it flow. There was little embarrassment this time because no one around me had any idea I was wetting myself. Chris grabbed my hand as I continued to fill my diaper. I could have come with very little effort if my private area could have received any attention at all. That was not to happen in public, and it had now been days with no sex. I was dying, and I knew Chris probably was ready to jump my bones too.

Chris wheeled me over to a family restroom that allowed just one person or couple at a time. He was able to wheel my stroller right in the restroom, and he locked the door for privacy. I thought this would be a typical diaper change, but nothing is typical with Chris. This time when he opened my little protective chastity heart to clean me up, he showed me two plastic vibrating eggs and proceeded to bury them deep within my pussy. He then closed the little cage door protecting my pussy and snapped the lock shut. These particular eggs didn't have any wires, but I was sure they must be some kind of vibrator. I was both excited and intrigued.

"Kim, I want to share in your next diaper wetting."

"In fact, I want to trigger your next wet diaper."

"When I think you have had enough to drink, I will set the eggs in motion with this remote control."

"I don't want you to pee until you feel the vibrations."

"If I check your diaper, and you are wet, and I haven't set off the vibrating eggs, you will be severely punished."

"Don't test me on this one." I could only respond with a nod of my head and did so. Wow, vibrating eggs in my pussy, and they are operated by remote control! Today was a much better day.

Chris continued to serve me large drinks. I drank them with the anticipation of feeling the vibrating eggs humming deep within my most intimate area. It didn't take any time at all for my need to pee hit a peak. I motioned to Chris that I had to pee. He ignored me. Could I hold out for the vibrating signal, or would I be punished for peeing? I was squirming in the stroller. It got so bad that I put my hand in my crotch and tried to hold back the flow. The chastity heart kept my hand from having any real impact. I was swaying back and forth in agony.

Finally, the most delightful feeling in the world swept over me. The eggs began to vibrate inside my pussy. I couldn't have imagined a better feeling. I don't know what felt better at first. The fact that I was finally allowed to wet myself and relieve the pressure in my bladder or the eggs dancing inside my pussy. My only hope was that Chris wouldn't turn off the vibrating eggs too soon. I didn't realize how I must have looked nor did I care, but I was moaning in sure delight. My diaper was filling and the sensations coming from deep inside me were incredible. It is probably lucky that I was wearing a mouth guard because I practically screamed when my orgasm hit me. Wave after wave of orgasms ripped through me. I was left totally exhausted. I wanted to thank Chris so much, but was unable to do so. I knew the next time we went to the family restroom I could show him my appreciation. That time came almost immediately as I was wheeled to the restroom.

In the privacy of the locked restroom, I was able to get down on my knees while Chris traded places momentarily and sat in the stroller. I unzipped his jeans and gave him a blow job. I couldn't use my tongue trapped as it was, but Chris was able to stick his cock deep into my throat. I tried something new on Chris and stuck my wet finger in his bum while I sucked on his erect cock. He squirmed up and down on my finger, so he was obviously enjoying the sensation. He must have really liked it because his load shot into my mouth with such force, and he cried out like I had never heard him do before. Wow, what an incredible day.

Before I got off my knees, Chris stood up and looked me in my eyes.

"Kim, the week is up."

"You have finished your regression therapy."

"I am going to take you home, remove your mouth guard, remove your chastity "friend" and you will be free to go about your normal activities."

My disappointment must have been all over my face. Chris picked up on my frown and said, "You know Kim, we still have all the baby gear."

"If I feel a need to discipline you again, count on some sort of regression therapy to help bring you back to being my submissive wife." I will not be removing the silver pacifier that is dangling between your legs. And of course, the two tattoos of the diaper pins are permanently on your body. These will be a constant reminder that you are my diaper slave. I want you to always wonder each time you take a drink, if your next pee will be in a toilet or if you will be forced to release your pee into a waiting diaper. As my diaper slave, you will never know when the next diaper will be taped or pinned on you.

I wrapped my arms around his legs and kissed his penis in appreciation. Once again Chris triggered the vibrating eggs buried deep inside me, and he helped me back into the stroller. It was going to be an interesting ride home.

The End