Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your decision has been made: you are going to split the water evenly with Rocker. Soon, you shall learn the outcome of this decision.

“Let’s split it evenly between you and me, Rocker.”

“Sure, that sounds more than fair to me.” She speaks confidently, but you do notice just the tiniest hint of hesitation. She’s probably worried about all that liquid eventually making its way to her bladder.

You try to pour a glass for you and Rocker. Bad idea. The stream of liquid leaving the pitcher and pooling into the glass is making this way worse from you than you expected. Both the sound and imagery is far too reminiscent of something you desperately need to do right now. Your bladder spasms and you seize up, almost causing you to spill the water. You hear a loud gasp and look back towards Siren, who is sitting in a corner with her legs tangled together, back arched and panting from exertion. All right. No pouring, so you’ll need to do this some other way.

“I think we’re just going to have to drink from the pitcher, Rocker.”

“Yeah. That was a little too close for comfort.”

You begin by sipping the small amount of water you already poured into the glass, then take a big swig from the pitcher. The liquid is cool, and has a refreshing tang to it. You remember the machine voice saying something about this being flavored in some way. Your bladder pangs, and you shiver from the sensation of drinking so much water. At least it was only affecting you now. You push your thighs together, you would like to hold yourself using a hand, but you need both to hold the heavy pitcher. After drinking about a sixth of the water, you hand the pitcher over to Rocker.

“Oof. Your turn.”

Rocker takes a big chug. The two of you pass it between each other until you’re able to finish the water. You can almost feel it sloshing around in your stomach, but try not to think about it.

After you finish up the water, you’re stuck in the room waiting for the time to run out. You hope that the other team were able to finish theirs as well. Simon probably shouldn’t be drinking anything, but you can almost imagine Orca and Nemean getting into some kind of standoff about who should be the one to take the biggest burden. You chuckle a little at the mental image. While this is happening, you’re making sure to keep an eye on Siren as well. She’s still bravely holding on, using the last resort method of directly applying pressure to her lady bits. You idly wonder if you would have the guts to do the same if you were as desperate as she is. Would you be able to do it in front of Simon and… Nemean? You redden, then push the thought aside. Rocker sneaks up next to you.

“Do you think there’s anything we could… do? Distract her from it somehow?” She glances towards the hunched over Siren.

“We need to keep encouraging her where we can, but I think she’s past the point of distractions.”

“Yeah I guess so…” She bites her lip. “I just… I feel responsible, you know. She probably wouldn’t have been in this position if I hadn’t betrayed during the first round.”

“Could you have held it in if you hadn’t?”

“I didn’t think I could at the time but… Looking at her struggling, I almost feel like I should have tried.”

“None of us had any idea of what was going on at the time. And we can’t change the past, anyway. So let’s just focus on encouraging Siren and getting out of here.”

“Alright. Thanks, Chatty.”

“It was nothing. It’s Johanna, by the way. My real name.”

“O-oh, I see. I feel kind of silly now, suggesting we use codenames. I was just scared back then, scared and desperate to pee. My name is Lisa.”

“Nice to meet you, Lisa. I’d ask Siren for an introduction too, but now doesn’t seem like the right time.” You don’t really feel like mentioning you already saw her name when you viewed her biometrics. You may already know her name is Nyssa, but you’d prefer to get a proper introduction with her later anyway.

Rocker gives you a smile. “Yeah. Let’s all get to know each other after this if we make it out together.”

The Shared Drink Game has now concluded. Both groups have successfully imbibed their drink.

“All right, we’re near the home stretch. Let’s try to be as efficient as possible. I’ll help Siren to the voting rooms, and you can go check the matchups on the screen. That way she doesn’t have to move around as much.” You agree to Rocker’s proposal, and the three of you exit the room into the warehouse.

Nemean’s group seems to have had a similar idea. You see Nemean help Simon over to the voting room after they exit, and you and Orca head over to the screen. As you head over to the voting screen, you hear a familiar voice.

Voting for the fourth round of the DP game will close in 20 minutes. Please review the rules screen to see the current matchups. That will be all.

You and Orca arrive at the screen.

Current DP and matchups
Room 1 - Rocker [1 DP] versus Mime [2 DP]
Room 2 - Nemean [3 DP] versus Orca [2 DP]
Room 3 - Chatty [5 DP] versus Siren [3 DP]

You look at the scoreboard, perplexed.

“So Nemean was right, after all.”

“He said there was a pattern to the matchups. Seems like he was able to get it right.”

You’re really racking your brains here. These were the same matchups as the first round. There is no way there is any kind of pattern here. Had it just been a convenient lie to encourage Simon and Siren that turned out to be a lucky guess? That’s not so unbelievable, you suppose. But… Something definitely felt off here.

Silently, you and Orca head over to the voting rooms. The two of you explain the matchups to everyone else. Nemean heads inside his voting room as soon as he hears, so you have no time to question him about how he’d known the matchups. You realize Siren seems to have buttoned up her jeans again. You don’t think trying to talk to her right now is a good idea, she needs all the concentration she can muster. Simon looks to be in a similar position, hunched over, exerted with his hair covering his face. If the two are relieved to hear of the favorable matchups, they are too desperate to show it.

You decide there is no reason to stick around, and so you enter your voting room.

Of course, you know what you’re going to vote. You are up against Siren, after all. It is true that you really have to pee at this point. You’ve been so focused on your goal of finding a path to the toilet for everyone that you’ve kind of been neglecting that, it is true. In any normal circumstance, you would have found a toilet, or found a place to squat, or anything really. You try not to think about it too much. You haven’t made it past the finish line yourself either, after all. Regardless, it is true you need to pee, and badly. It really, really is true, but you still have absolutely no reason to vote betray. You have 5 DP, after all, so even if Siren somehow betrayed you, you would still have enough DP to use the toilet. The choice is obvious, barely even a choice at all.

DECISION – Choose one
ALLY
BETRAY (Johanna would never do this… right?)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Epilogue Somewhere else, a woman in an olive-colored sweater is finishing her coffee. She pushes a stack of paper aside, causing them to fall and scatter to the floor. She swears, but does not mo

Your decision has been made: you are not going to wet yourself. Your choices have reached their ultimate conclusion, and you shall soon learn of their consequence.   No. This was clearly jus

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ally with Siren. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   The voting room door opens again, and you exit. The mechanical voice return

Posted Images

Your decision has been made: you are going vote Ally. Soon, you shall learn the outcome of this decision.

There is only one possible choice. You vote ally. Siren will likely do the same, but even if she does vote betray, it’s not like it makes any actual difference.

Now, you just have to wait. Twenty minutes, huh. Simon and Siren are probably having a pretty hard time right now. You hope the two of them can take it just a bit longer.

You eye the corner of the voting room. Compelled by some mad fixation, you walk over and squat down. You’re not going to pee, of course. But… Maybe, you just want to know what it will feel like. Or maybe you think it will make the wait more bearable, somehow. Whatever the reason, you stand up, unbutton your jeans and lower your panties to knee level. You return to a squatting position, but you’re still not peeing. Something about this felt… powerful. Maybe it was just pee desperation driving you mad, or maybe it was pride in your strong bladder lasting you through the whole game. Just squatting, bare bottomed, not peeing felt like you were cheating the game somehow. Your heartbeat quickens. Suddenly, you feel your bladder contract. You let out an “Eep!” as you stand up. A single drop escapes and runs down your naked leg. You quickly put on your panties, and give yourself a hard squeeze. You can’t prevent a second drop from coming out, but after that you are back in control. That was way too reckless. No more of that.

You were still restless though. You checked the walls, and the door into the voting room. You were once again reminded of the graffiti you’d seen in the room where you and Simon woke up. “Elephant owed ethylene”. What the heck was up with that, anyway? Was it supposed to be some kind of hint, or what? Whatever it was, it was living rent free in your head.

All right. You’d taken your pants off in a corner, you’d tried to figure out the nonsense graffiti. You were quickly running out of unreasonable things to do in this room. The last couple of times in here hadn’t felt this long. Maybe it was just because of how badly you needed to pee now. The choice had also been a lot more tense the last couple of rounds, here the outcome was a foregone conclusion. The only uncertain bit was whether everyone would make it in the end. Yeah, that was probably why you felt so antsy.

After what feels like an eternity, the door finally opens. Orca starts heading towards the screen, but everyone else is going to the toilet immediately. You see Nemean just straight up pick up Simon and carry him like a bride. Simon is curled up like a ball, but his ears become extremely red. You don’t want to embarrass anyone, so you try to focus your attention elsewhere. Rocker is helping Siren walk to the toilet. You blush when you realize her jeans are off completely now, discarded in the voting room. Maybe it was her only option, or maybe the wait inside the voting room drove her a little crazy like it did to you. Either way, it’s not like anyone’s going to pay attention at this point. Well, other than you.

Voting for the first round of the DP game has concluded. Please review voting results on the display in the main-

You aren’t really paying attention to the machine voice. Just get everyone to the toilet, and that will be that. Nemean is the first to reach it, gingerly placing Simon in front of the toilet door and backing away a little. Simon appears frozen in front of it, all of his efforts directed towards keeping the angry ball of pee inside his body.

Siren, Rocker and you arrive soon thereafter.

“So, uh, how do we actually open this thing? You’re the only one who’s done it so far, and we didn’t see you do it.”

“There’s this hand print next to the door.” You look to see it, and yep. “You just kinda press it and the door opens.”

You look to Simon and Siren. You didn’t really think about this, but one of them is going to have to be the first to go. They don’t really appear to be in a state where they’re ready to make complex decisions on their own. Simon seems to be straining every single muscle in his body right now. A single tear runs down his cheek, probably from pain and exertion. To maintain his dignity, you choose to interpret it as a of bead sweat. Siren is… well, she’s not even wearing pants right now. Her slender legs are twisted into a pretzel. She looks like she’d wet herself from a stiff breeze.

Rocker looks a little panicked. You don’t think having a discussion amongst you is a good idea. Someone needs to just take Siren or Simon and shove them inside the toilet. And that someone is probably you. The question is, who? Something tells you Simon is the worse off of the two, but looking at Siren’s lack of pants you’re not really sure how justified you are to think that. Which one of them has an extra minute in them yet?

Every second is precious, so you’re just going to have to make a snap decision.

DECISION – Who should pee first?
SIMON
SIREN

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)

As much as I'd love to give Simon a sympathy vote to even the odds as you suggested, I have to go with Siren.

It just feels more fitting on a character level, both since we've put in so much effort to keep her dry and guarantee her freedom by extension, and since Simon seems like the kind of guy who'd really regret being the reason for someone staying trapped down here.

(As you might've guessed, I just caught up on this the other night, and have really been appreciating this story so far, haha. The premise is unique and captivating, the character dynamics feel surprisingly believable, and it's very concisely-written on top of that.)

Edited by WetWinter (see edit history)