Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your decision has been made: you are going make Siren use the toilet first. Soon, you shall learn the outcome of this decision.

No room for hesitation, now. You press your hand against the hand print, like Rocker indicated. Then, you practically shove Siren into the open door.

“Huh-eep!”

The door closes, creating a barrier between the two of you. That’s one down, but…

You see Simon breathing heavily. You’re not sure he fully aware of the situation beyond using every effort to keep it in. Just make it a little longer, you think. But suddenly-

“I- I can’t…!” Simon’s entire body shudders, and you think you hear a quick hissing sound. Whether or not you imagined that last bit, there is no question he just had a bad leak.

“It’s just a little bit longer, Simon! Just hold it for one minute longer, and you will be able to use the toilet!” Neither Rocker nor Nemean react to you using his real name.

Simon tenses up, but seems to still be holding on. For a little while, you, Rocker and Nemean just watch the struggling Simon in silence. The only things you can hear now are the occasional whimpers and pained moans from him, as well as your own heartbeat. You think your own bladder might actually be beating in sync. Or maybe you’re imagining that part.

You wish you had some kind of psychic powers you could use to implore Siren to hurry up. Come on Siren, you think. Hurry up and open that door. However, before that can happen-

Simon flinches, as though he’s been punched in the stomach. He collapses to his knees, his whole body relaxing as though he were a punctured balloon. The sheer physical effort that’s been keeping him from peeing has all but run out. “I-I’m sorry. I can’t…!” A soft sob. “It’s impossible…!”

“No-!” Before you can react, it happens. Simon ever so slightly parts his legs, and it starts. It soaks the fabric of his trousers in a flash, then gushes out in a semi-solid stream even through his clothing. Simon is breathing heavily and unevenly throughout. You can’t help but notice that the stream gains and loses a bit of strength with his breathing. A sizeable puddle is forming, staining his trousers at the knees.

It feels like an eternity passes, but it was probably less than a minute. With a raspy sigh, Simon finishes. Shit. You feel terrible for him. Clearly someone should comfort him somehow, but you have no idea what to say. And also… You hate to admit that but that did not help your own bladder in the least. You feel about ready to make an even bigger puddle.

You hear a sigh to your left, and an even louder hissing sound. You, Simon and Rocker all look on in shock as-

“Haah..! Yeah, that really is a lot better”

Nemean is, absolutely and definitively, wetting himself. His stream is a lot steadier than Simon’s. It runs down the left leg of his pants, making a rapidly growing puddle at his feet. While you mostly just felt bad for Simon as he was doing it, for one reason or another you feel like you should look away now. Another part of you doesn’t want to take its eyes away, though. He just keeps going and going. Did this game awaken some kind of big bladder fascination within you? Worth thinking about, after all this.

Simon rises, shakily. He looks towards the still-peeing Nemean with uncertainty. “Nemean, you didn’t have to…”

Nemean shakes his head. “I was too low on DP, and couldn’t hold it any more. That’s all there was to it.” He really doesn’t look like someone who held it to the last moment… well, perhaps other than the puddle. That is a big puddle though, and growing. You really have no idea with this guy.

Simon fully stands up, retaining a shred of his dignity. His eyes are now fixated on Nemean, though you can’t read his expression at all.

A pang from your bladder takes you back to reality. Was Simon going to be stuck here now? How would that even work? Was that the reason Nemean wet himself, so he wouldn’t have to be alone? Another pang. Holy shit, you need to pee. Your mind starts exploring options that would have been unthinkable minutes prior. What if… Nemean had the right idea here? Were you really content to just use the toilet, now that some of the players wouldn’t be allowed to leave in the end? Then again, you’re not sure how much of that is your brain talking, and how much is your bladder. You really have to pee now; your body is practically screaming at you to let go. That may be interfering with your decision-making process. But maybe you should just…?

DECISION – Wet yourself?
YES
NO

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Epilogue Somewhere else, a woman in an olive-colored sweater is finishing her coffee. She pushes a stack of paper aside, causing them to fall and scatter to the floor. She swears, but does not mo

Your decision has been made: you are not going to wet yourself. Your choices have reached their ultimate conclusion, and you shall soon learn of their consequence.   No. This was clearly jus

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ally with Siren. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   The voting room door opens again, and you exit. The mechanical voice return

Posted Images

Time for the victory lap (I think I earned it). This is where I reply to everything that I wanted to during the interactive, but could not.

On 8/17/2022 at 6:59 AM, ZirconiumPen said:

(also I love this color-coding, it's a nice way to track speakers without having to rewrite their names, especially when there are 6 of them)

I actually consider this a mild "writing cheat", but the story really would not have been possible without it.

On 8/20/2022 at 7:29 PM, brothacheese said:

Siren

(Tough choice, but raw curiosity won out over which information was most useful/passing entirely.)

Curiousity is admirable, even bladder curiosity.

On 8/23/2022 at 1:36 AM, SoupBox said:

By the way, I just found this, and I have to say this is one of the best ideas for an interactive I've seen on here in a long time.

I already replied to this and the next one, but for this final comment I wanted to be thorough. Thanks again for your kind words!

On 8/23/2022 at 11:01 AM, adriangache said:

Also agreed this is an incredible idea and it's so easy to engage with it, plus having studied the prisoner's dilemma while studying IR in college I never thought I'd see it in an omo setting

Thanks! In addition to what I said before, I will acknowledge that idea isn't wholly my own (the format of the DP game is inspired by a visual novel called "Virtue's Last Reward") but I think it worked really well as an omo setting.

On 8/23/2022 at 6:04 PM, brothacheese said:

Siren and Rocker

(I will also comment that I'm really enjoying this, both in terms of the premise and the characters. Bonus points for color-coded dialogue, which is an absolute godsend for readability)

I'm glad the characters ended up being interesting to read about!

On 8/24/2022 at 6:30 AM, NinjaDicks said:

Siren and Rocker

Gotta be there for

*ehem*

"support"

Of course, no other reason. ; P

On 8/25/2022 at 8:59 AM, NinjaDicks said:

Drink two thirds, Rocker drinks the rest

Although I would love a peek at the alternate dimension where Siren drinks it all

Rocker would have stopped that from happening. But maybe...?

On 8/25/2022 at 6:51 PM, BlueRaven said:

Ally, of course

I'm also beginning to suspect Nemean might somehow be in on the whole thing...

I can neither confirm nor deny.

On 8/28/2022 at 8:14 AM, WetWinter said:

As much as I'd love to give Simon a sympathy vote to even the odds as you suggested, I have to go with Siren.

It just feels more fitting on a character level, both since we've put in so much effort to keep her dry and guarantee her freedom by extension, and since Simon seems like the kind of guy who'd really regret being the reason for someone staying trapped down here.

(As you might've guessed, I just caught up on this the other night, and have really been appreciating this story so far, haha. The premise is unique and captivating, the character dynamics feel surprisingly believable, and it's very concisely-written on top of that.)

I'm glad you liked it! Simon would probably feel bad if that happened, yeah.

On 9/3/2022 at 4:42 AM, marekmisar said:

good story

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

This will be the last post I will ever make in this thread. When or if I continue the DP game, it will be in a new thread. I will post an update in the DP Game Blog when/if that happens, however. My reasons for doing this is the fact that I want a fresh start whenever I pick up the story again, and I also don't want to push this story to the top of the forum anymore, now that it's over. Thanks to everyone who joined to determine the course of this story!

/'wings

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)