Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vote is split down the middle again, so I'll wait for a tiebreaker or for either option to get a solid lead.

1 hour ago, adriangache said:

Also agreed this is an incredible idea and it's so easy to engage with it, plus having studied the prisoner's dilemma while studying IR in college I never thought I'd see it in an omo setting

11 hours ago, SoupBox said:

By the way, I just found this, and I have to say this is one of the best ideas for an interactive I've seen on here in a long time.

Thanks, that's very encouraging! I've been interested in running an interactive for a while, but for a long time I was not really satisfied with any format I could come up with. I'm really happy with how this one is coming out, so I'm glad it's enjoyable and interesting to others as well.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Epilogue Somewhere else, a woman in an olive-colored sweater is finishing her coffee. She pushes a stack of paper aside, causing them to fall and scatter to the floor. She swears, but does not mo

Your decision has been made: you are not going to wet yourself. Your choices have reached their ultimate conclusion, and you shall soon learn of their consequence.   No. This was clearly jus

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ally with Siren. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   The voting room door opens again, and you exit. The mechanical voice return

Posted Images

Your decision has been made: you are going tell Siren to Betray. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

“…betray. It’s just as Nemean says, this way we can safeguard against the worst-case scenario while still allowing the best-case scenario to happen if you’re not matched against Mime.”

“I-I see… I-it’s true that it would probably be impossible for me to hold it for two rounds after this one. But if I’m matched against Mime and he also votes betray…”

“Even if that does happen, there is still a chance both of you are able to hold on, since it would just be one more round after that. And besides, it’s only a one in three chance you do get matched up against him.”

“I guess… that makes sense…!” Siren appear to be double-teamed by your arguments as well as her own desperation.

After the conversation, the three of you split up head into your own voting rooms. This time, at least your own choice is easy. Voting betray would be too much of a disaster if you happened to be matched up against Simon. And even if you did get betrayed yourself, you’d still be at 3 DP. Enough to be able to use the toilet next round, assuming you matched up against someone who would be willing to let themselves be betrayed. Well, assuming the next round isn’t against unknown opponents like this one. And it was also possible Nemean, Orca or even Rocker would need to go badly enough that they wouldn’t let themselves be betrayed by you at that point. And you’ve kept telling yourself you can hold it one more round for sure for a while now. You really do need to pee at this point, and sooner or later you’re going to hit your limit. Your bladder feels really hard, and it’s definitely pushing out against your stomach now.

Before any more doubts can cloud your judgement, you press the “Ally” button. You didn’t make it this far just to mess things up at the last minute.

Everyone heads out of the voting room in silence, awaiting the results. There is a palpable sense of dread as they’re revealed.

Results of DP Game

Nemean

Rocker

Chatty

Orca

Mime

Siren

Current DP

Vote

Ally

Ally

Ally

Ally

Betray

Betray

DP Change

+1

+1

+1

+1

+0

+0

DP Result

The nightmare matchup had occurred. Simon versus Siren, the one outcome you desperately didn’t want. You’re glad everyone else allied, but…

“So it did happen after all…” For a moment, Nemean appears lost in thought while examining the screen.

“This… wasn’t supposed to happen…!”

“I-I… I can’t…!”

Simon and Siren both seem to be at the end of their ability to hold it in. You remember Siren’s biometric data. She was already past her limit back then, at that was about half an hour ago. Simon is likely in a similar state. Disaster is imminent. You need to do something, but what? You draw a blank, and it’s clear both of them are ready to give up any moment now.

“Don’t give up, Siren! Please, I know you can push yourself a little further!” Looking at Siren, it really does not look like she can push herself any further. She looks more like she’s about to cry.

“Wait!” Nemean seems to suddenly realize something important.

At the sudden exclamation, Siren squeaks, then digs her hands between her legs, hard.

“Hey! No shocks or surprises. I’ll seriously kick your ass.”

Nemean appears to bite his tongue, and continues speaking. “This is important. Next round will almost certainly have matchups are going to enable both Siren and Mime to get enough DP.”

“How can you…?” Before you can finish the sentence, Rocker kicks you in the leg. A little too hard, you think. You can’t really handle shocks that well either right now!

“R-really…? Then…” Siren seems caught between wanting to hope and her immense need to pee.

“I figured it out by analyzing the matchups we’ve had so far. There is a pattern to them It’s not a complete guarantee, but it’s really likely both of you will be able to use the toilet if you just last until then.”

“So there was that kind of pattern… You should have told us about it earlier, you dick!”

You study Nemean as he speaks. What he said just now was probably a lie. Even if there was a pattern to the matchups, there is just no way Nemean could be anywhere near certain what it was after so few games. However, he did really seem to have had some kind of revelation there. Did he realize something else about the game? Regardless of whether he’s telling the truth or not, you hope Siren and Simon believe him.

“I-I see. Thanks, Nemean. I should be a-able to hold it until then.” Looking at Simon, you sort of doubt it. He can barely stand straight at this point. However, as long as he doesn’t give up, there is always a chance.

“I’ll d-definitely hold it! I won’t…!” Whatever Siren was about to say, it’s interrupted by her own pained moan.

You’re not sure whether or not they believed Nemean, but… The despair that was previously in the air seems to have dissipated somewhat at least.

The opportunity to use the toilet after the DP game will pass in three minutes. If you intend to use the toilet this round, please make sure to do it now.

God, it was so tempting. However, you just couldn’t. If you used the toilet now, and raised the DP cost by one… There is just no way you can do that. After all, you would be locking Simon out of using the toilet next round if you did.

Simon seems to realize what you’re thinking. “If you can’t… If you can’t hold it, you should use the toilet now. I-it would be better if…!”

“I have a big bladder, and I barely even feel it.” You’re not sure if you’re lying to Simon, or yourself. “And besides, you’re making it to the next round anyway, right?”

The third round of the DP game has now concluded. Two doors have opened in the main area. Enter these rooms in groups of three. Participants may group up as they wish, but exactly three people must enter each room. Failure to comply will result in a DP penalty.

The six of you make your way over to the opened doors, though neither Siren nor Simon are capable of walking too fast. You probably wouldn’t want to run either at this point. As the voice had said, two doors had opened this time.

“I’ll definitely go with Siren! I’m going to make sure to support her to the end!” You suspect Rocker also wants to be there for Siren if she wets herself, though if that is her intention, she leaves that part unsaid.

“I’ll go with Simon. It… might sound silly to some of you but in a situation like this I think it’s better he’s not completely surrounded by women.”

“T-thanks..” Simon winces, and sucks in air through his teeth. “I appreciate y-your concern.” Nemean looks away. Does he look… bashful?

“I guess I can go with either, though… If I see someone wet themselves, I wouldn’t want to be there. It’s getting kinda bad for me too, you know?”

It seems the ball is in your park. You’ll have to decide which group to go with. You have no idea what will happen in there, but… Maybe you help whoever you come along with not pee themselves, somehow?

DECISION: WHICH GROUP DO YOU GO WITH?
SIREN AND ROCKER
NEMEAN AND MIME

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)

Your decision has been made: you are going to go with Rocker and Siren. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

You’ve worked so hard to ensure Siren gets to use the toilet. You feel like you can’t back out now.

“I’ll go with Siren and Rocker.”

Rocker, Nemean and Orca give you a nod. Siren tries to give you a slight smile, though it comes out as more of a grimace.

“I’ll go with Nemean and Simon then. Lead the way!”

The two groups both choose a door and enter. Just like before, you have to wait in a small hallway for a little while before you’re allowed into the bigger room. With three of you in here, it’s a little cramped. Siren twists and turns and accidentally elbows you in the side. The sudden physical impact gets you dangerously close to leaking, but you say nothing.

The three of you enter the room. Again, it’s the same as before. White walls, no decor, big pillar. However, there is no machine inside the pillar this time. Instead, the pillar has some kind of compartment. It looks like a glass cupboard. Since the cupboard door is transparent, you can see what’s inside of it. A large pitcher of water, as well as three glasses. You already have an idea of where this might be going.

Each participant has now entered the game rooms in groups. The Shared Drink Game will now begin. You will find a pitcher in the room, which contains one and a half liters of flavored water. The water is laced with a diuretic. Before the time limit runs out, you must drink the water. The water may be shared amongst members of your group as you choose. If the liquid has not been imbibed before the game is over, each member of the group will receive a DP penalty. The time limit is ten minutes.

Siren tenses up, but doesn’t say anything.

“All right, good news first. It seems this game is going to be shorter than the ones before. We are only going to be here for ten minutes, not the usual twenty. So that’s good.”

“Seems like we’ll have to split the drink.” Rocker looks to you “I’d offer to drink it all, but I’m actually starting to fill up again. Guess I must have a pretty small bladder. I’m more than willing to take the lion’s share though.”

A liter and a half, sheesh. That would have been the perfect amount to split between three people, if it weren’t for the fact that

“Yeah. Siren probably can’t-”

Siren lets out a high-pitched squeak and freezes in place. You quickly turn towards her, ready for the worst.

“I-I’m sorry! I-I-I’m about to do something e-embarrassing! Look away, please!”

Before you or Rocker has any time to react, Siren undoes the top three buttons of her jeans. Her stomach is mostly covered by her slightly too large reindeer shirt, but you believe you can see her bladder bulge out near her pelvis as she frantically works. For a moment you’re convinced she’s about to drop her pants and squat where she is, but instead she works her hands inside her jeans, applying pressure directly to her panties.

You look away to preserve some of her dignity. Before you could, though, you did catch a glimpse of her underwear. They were a light green. More importantly, you’d seen a small wet spot. You dearly hoped leaking didn’t count as a loss in the DP game. Whether it did or not, talking to Siren about it seemed like a bad idea.

“Do what you have to do, Siren. Nobody’s going to judge you in here. And if they did, I would kick them in the dick.”

“Th-thanks…!” Siren chokes on the word at first, but manages to get it out on the second attempt.

Well, that still leaves the question of how to split the water. Rocker seems ready to drink the brunt of it. Given your current state, that might not be such a bad idea. On the other hand, you’re essentially guaranteed to use the toilet after this next round, whereas Rocker only has 1 DP. Maybe you could take a hit this round, and just pee it all out when you got the chance? Something about that thought was strangely enticing, maybe your strong bladder was starting to inflate your ego a little given the setting. If you did think you could shoulder Rocker’s burden for a little bit though, that might not be such a bad idea, though… You feel your bladder pulse, angry. It would all be for nothing if you wet yourself at the finish line.

DECISION – How to split the water in the pitcher
SPLIT IT EVENLY WITH ROCKER
YOU DRINK ONE THIRD, ROCKER DRINKS THE REST
YOU DRINK TWO THIRDS, ROCKER DRINKS THE REST
ROCKER DRINKS ALL OF IT (Rocker may not agree to this)
ALL THREE DRINK ONE THIRD (Rocker will not agree to this)
MAKE SIREN DRINK ALL OF IT (Rocker will not, under any circumstance, agree to this)

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)