Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Epilogue Somewhere else, a woman in an olive-colored sweater is finishing her coffee. She pushes a stack of paper aside, causing them to fall and scatter to the floor. She swears, but does not mo

Your decision has been made: you are not going to wet yourself. Your choices have reached their ultimate conclusion, and you shall soon learn of their consequence.   No. This was clearly jus

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ally with Siren. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   The voting room door opens again, and you exit. The mechanical voice return

Posted Images

Your decision has been made: you are going to Betray Nemean. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

This time, you are already heading towards the screen to see the results as you hear the announcement.

Voting for the second round of the DP game has concluded. Please review voting results on the display in the main area. After results are displayed, the toilet will become available for a time to anyone with enough DP.

You quickly shuffle over, along with everyone else. Compared to before, people are starting to become a lot less subtle about needing to pee. Siren, Orca and Simon seem a lot stiffer than they’ve been previously. You wonder if yours is just as noticeable.

Results of DP Game

Siren

Orca

Chatty

Nemean

Simon

Rocker

Current DP

Vote

Ally

Ally

Betray

Ally

Betray

Ally

DP Change

+1

+1

+2

+2

DP Result

“Hey, I did tell you it was okay to betray me, didn’t I?”

“I-I have to admit I considered it. But you need to go too right? Leaving you at 0 DP and using the toilet just didn’t feel right.”

Orca shuffles around awkwardly. “Hey, I do appreciate it. You better hold on for the next round now, or else I’ll end up feeling really bad, ya’know?”

“Y-yeah…” Siren’s face scrunches up a little. You think she might be suppressing a shiver. “Let’s tough it out together, alright? It would be best if lots of people used the toilet at the same time.”

“Do you really think you can wait until I reach 4 DP? That won’t happen for two more rounds at least.” Orca doesn’t seem to believe in this idea, though maybe some part of her wants to entertain it. You can kind of understand where she’s coming from.

“I should at least try, right?”

“I…” Orca massages her elbows. “I think you should go when you reach 4 DP. I can still hold on for a bit longer. Honest.”

“A-all right. Just get to 4 DP then. Next round and then…” Siren shivers, again. This time her efforts to suppress it are a little less successful.

“Hey, er, Siren?”

“Ah! What is it?”

“Just… Do whatever you can to make it, alright? Seriously. Even if it’s pretty embarrassing stuff, you better do it, okay?”

Siren looks away for a bit. “A-all right, got it!” She immediately shoves a hand between her legs. “I’ll make it to the next round for sure, so don’t worry about me!” You think she’s putting up a bit of a front, but this is probably still better than before.

“That goes for you as well, Orca.”

“Hey, I already said I was fine! But… thanks for the pep talk.”

As you finish up the conversation with Orca and Siren, you realize Nemean, Rocker and Simon have been discussing something a little bit away from you. They seem to be finishing up as well.

“Pretty clever, yeah. Though I guess that’s just an indirect consequence of the rules.”

“I wouldn’t have thought of it by myself, to be honest. I guess I tunnelvisioned a little.”

“Honestly, that thing about penalties kind of scared me, but I thought it was worth the risk. And even if it hadn’t worked out…”

“You did kind of owe me. You can consider us even.”

You’re not entirely sure what they were talking about, but you suspect it probably had something to do with Simon betraying Rocker. Seeing that the conversation appears to be over, you take the opportunity to approach Nemean. “I guess you did as you promised, after all.”

“Going to take the opportunity to gloat?”

“Not really. I just don’t really get you. I still don’t understand why you’d vote betray during the first round. I can’t make sense of it.”

“I don’t really know how to explain it. I was… I guess you could say I was in a different state of mind back then.”

You’re about to push things further when-

The opportunity to use the toilet after the DP game will pass in three minutes. If you intend to use the toilet this round, please make sure to do it now.

All eyes turn to you.

“You can still hold out a round… Right?” Rocker nervously scrutinizes you for some kind of sign.

“If you really can’t hold it, then… But otherwise, please wait…!”

“You better not use the toilet now after everything! We need to push through together like you said!”

“I have to request that you wait just a little longer. If the DP cost increases now, there is a risk everything falls apart.

Nemean remains silent.

You give it some thought. It is true that you’re really starting to feel it. You think your bladder might be bulging out a little. The skin around your midsection feels taut, at the very least. At some point, it seems you managed to open the first button of your jeans, though you’re not really sure when that happened. “’Tis true, my lady”, your subconscious is practically telling you, “You are, in fact, bursting to pee.”

The prospect of actual using the toilet is also doing nasty things to your mental fortitude. Until now, peeing wasn’t even an option. It was hold or die. Strong holders thrive, weak holders are crushed under the food chain. Rules of nature… but you can’t pee. But now? The thought of being allowed to pee? The idea that you could just choose to spend your DP and get relief now? Enticing, and dangerous. It makes you wonder what it had been like for Rocker, when she finally got to let loose. Filling your brain with too much relief imagery was probably going to make you wet yourself, if not sooner then later. Once again, you look at everyone.

Obviously, there wasn’t even a real choice. Simon was right that if you took the chance to pee now, everything was at a risk of tumbling down. And you could hold it for another round at least, there just wasn’t any doubt about it. And finally. You glance toward Siren. You just couldn’t live with yourself if you made a choice like that.

The opportunity to use the toilet has now passed until the next round of the DP game. As nobody used the toilet this round, the DP cost remains at 4 DP.

There are several sighs of relief from among the group. This feeling is short-lived, however, as all six of the metal doors slide open.

The second round of the DP game has now concluded. Six doors have opened in the main area. Each participant must choose one of these doors and enter by themselves. Failure to comply will result in a DP penalty.

There is a sense of determination as the six of you head towards the doors. You give Siren and Orca a resolute nod each, then enter. Just like before, you’re first let inside a small hallway between two closed doors. You push your legs together while waiting for the second door to open. This kind of reminds you of that one time you had to take a piss in a broken elevato- bad thought. Eyes forward, keep moving.

The room is pretty much the same as the last time one you entered, with a few things changed around. White walls, pretty much an isolation cell. There is still a transparent pillar in the middle, but this time there is a computer screen behind it. The pillar also has a small cubby or indentation which holds a single drink. You’re already not a fan of where this is going.

Each participant has now entered one of the rooms. The Information Game will now begin. You are each able to access a glass which contains water, and a diuretic. The computer contains the biometric data of every participant which has been collected during the DP game. This data includes urine holding capacity, as well as current amount of urine held. In addition, it will display urinary urge level using the Lapointe-Cooper scale. If you drink the diuretic liquid, you will be able to access the data of one other participant of your choice. The game ends after 20 minutes.

You consider. Drinking any more diuretic may not be the best idea, but you could probably take it, right? Probably? If you did drink the liquid, you would be able to access the biometric… bladder data of one other participant. In other words, you would learn how badly that person needed to pee. What could you use that for?

You think back to the first round, and Rocker’s actions. It’s definitely true that knowing another person’s ability to hold would give you an advantage this game. What about Simon, Nemean and Orca? Did any of them need to pee worse than they were letting on? What about Siren? Was she about to wet herself any minute now or did she still have some time? And Rocker… Could she be starting to feel it again? Maybe she had a tiny bladder? You keep thinking. What if you could access your own data? Maybe knowing exactly how badly you needed to pee could help you out… somehow? You look at the glass of water again. You could also just… not. It’s not like you really should be putting more liquid in your system right now, you were already practically drowning. But still… You look towards the computer screen.

DECISION – ACCESS WHOSE BIOMETRIC BLADDER DATA?
ORCA
SIREN
ROCKER
NEMEAN
MIME (SIMON)
YOUR OWN
DO NOT ACCESS ANYONE’S DATA

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)

Vote is 50/50 between Siren and Nemean right now so I'll chill out a bit until there is at least a tiebreaker. I might still update today if either suddenly gets a solid lead, but otherwise I'll wait until the result seems a bit more conclusive.

Until then, I did start a blog for the DP game in case anyone would want to check it out. It's mostly just a place where you can read each part of the interactive without scrolling through votes though, so you're not missing much by reading it here. If you wanted to comment something that wasn't a vote for the interactive, you could do so there, also.

Your decision has been made: you are going view Siren’s Biometric Bladder Data. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

You decide to access the biometrics of Siren. Knowing just how badly she needs to go could be useful, and you have to admit you are at least a little curious. You quickly down the glass of water, then wait for the computer to unlock. Just like the last time you were in one of these rooms, the transparent pillar slides into the roof to make the contents accessible. The computer has six buttons with your codenames on them, and it appears to be touch-controlled like many of the other screens in this facility. You press Nyssa’s button.

Biometric Data - 2
Subject: Siren
Subject Name: Nyssa Levine
Current Urine Retained: 989ml
Urinary Limit Threshold: 950ml
Lapointe-Cooper stage: 4/5

That didn’t exactly seem great. Whatever “Urinary Limit Threshold” meant, you definitely got the sense it wasn’t something you wanted to be above in this game. You weren’t quite sure whether these numbers meant Siren, or Nyssa as was apparently her real name, had a large bladder. It’s not like you’d ever measured your own pee. One liter did sound like a lot, though. As you keep examining the numbers, that 4/5 was looking pretty promising, perhaps it meant she still had a bit of time before she’d wet herself? Though you still had no idea what a Lapointe-Cooper was.

On the bottom of the screen is a button which reads “General information”. You figure it will help you in interpreting the data, and so you press it.

General Information

Urinary Increase over time
The amount of urine that gathers in the bladder over a period of time varies by person, and circumstance. For the participants of the DP game, a rough estimate would be about 20ml per 10 minutes. This number can increase as high as about 60ml per 10 minutes when a participant is dosed with a sufficiently high amount of diuretic.

Urinary Limit Threshold
The point where a person’s bladder is full enough that they risk wetting themselves. At this point, physical and mental holding capacity starts to weaken over time, eventually resulting in a wetting. However, hitting the limit threshold is does not always mean a person will immediately wet themselves. A person’s exact limit threshold can change depending on circumstances.

The Lapointe-Cooper Scale of Urinary Urge
The Lapointe-Cooper scale was developed as an attempt to accurately measure urinary urge. Unlike more traditional measurements such as ml contained in the bladder, it instead relies on the subjective reports of individuals who feel the urge to urinate. Note that wetting may occur at any point during this scale, its purpose is to measure urge which does not always align with a person’s longer-term ability to hold. For instance, a person at stage 2 could feasibly wet themselves if they were shocked or frightened. Similarly, a person with a weaker bladder may consistently wet themselves before they even reach stage 5.

1: Subject feels no urge
2: Subject feels occasional urge
3: Subject feels constant urge
4: Subject feels constant urge or occasional urge, and occasionally needs to apply additional effort to avoid wetting
5: Subject feels constant urge, and constantly needs to apply additional effort to avoid wetting

Well, that explains what the Lapointe-Cooper scale was, at least. It seemed Siren was at a risk of wetting herself soon despite being a 4/5, if this information was trustworthy.

After considering the information you’ve seen, you realize you’ll probably have to wait in here for a while. You don’t have a watch or anything, but the machine voice had said this game would last for 20 minutes. Nobody to talk to. Just you and your bladder. You’ve never been so thankful for your big bladder as you are in this situation. It’s pretty rare for a person to rely on their bladder strength to get out of some kind of sadistic game, after all. If it got you out of this mess, you’d have to treat it well in the future. How do you even treat a bladder well, anyway? Make sure you pee on time, maybe. Your mind wanders. You wonder what everyone else is doing. Your own bladder is already driving you a little nuts, isolated like this. Can’t be any easier for the rest. For some reason, you get a mental image of Siren just dropping all inhibitions and squatting in a corner after being locked in a room like this. Just blasting the floor. Oop, bad thought. Your hand rushes between your legs, and you give yourself a squeeze. If you keep going like this, you’re actually going to leak.

You decide to check the biometrics again. Taking your mind of your bladder by checking someone else’s is not exactly your first choice, but this is a literal white room. There is barely anything in here to take your mind of anything.

Biometric Data - 2
Subject: Siren
Subject Name: Nyssa Levine
Current Urine Retained: 1001ml
Urinary Limit Threshold: 950ml
Lapointe-Cooper stage: 4/5

The data updated. You suppose that confirms that this facility has some way to keep track of each of your bladders over time, unless this machine is just bullshitting you. Also, seems like she just passed the one-liter mark. You wince in pain, partially because of your own bladder, but mostly as sympathy for Siren. You really hope she doesn’t wet herself before the next DP round even begins.

The detailed surveillance is definitely making you uneasy. What is this DP game, exactly? Is it like Rocker said, some kind of entertainment for rich perverts? It’s possible, you suppose, but it feels off. The warehouse, the white rooms and the containers are all kind of… plain looking. But the machinery and contraptions, especially in the white rooms, must have required a lot of planning and resources to set up. The washed-out interiors don’t really make it feel like you’re being put on show, and all of the extra effort seems a bit superfluous if that’s the case. It feels more like some kind of twisted experiment, which could explain why your biometrics are being tracked. But if that’s the case, all this pee stuff just seems strange. You know there were psychological experiments carried out based on the prisoner’s dilemma, but this all seems like a lot of money and massive ethics violations to study… what exactly? If this was an experiment to test some kind of biological weapon or a cure for cancer or something you could understand why this kind of setup might be worth all the risk and resources. But pee? You couldn’t see how this could yield anything that would make it all worth it.

You’re not getting anywhere with this. For now, focus on anything that might help you get out of here and… not peeing yourself.

The information game has now concluded. Biometric data is no longer available. Doors will open shortly, and the third round of the DP game will begin.

How many rounds were there going to be, anyway? The rules had been suspiciously vague on that part. A minute or two passes, and you start to feel a little annoyed that you’re not being let out the white room immediately. The previous game didn’t have this kind of wait. Some people are bursting here, hurry it up!

Just as you are thinking that, the door opens. You exit. As you enter into the warehouse, you realize only Nemean, Siren and you are here. Where did everyone else go? Siren seems too desperate to even notice, but the question seems to be on Nemean’s mind as well. Before you have a chance to voice it, the synthesized voice returns.

“Round 3 of the DP game will now begin. This round, voting matchups are not known in advance. Participants Mime, Rocker, and Orca have already entered their respective voting rooms. Voting will close in 10 minutes.”

Nemean rushes over to the rules screen, probably to confirm the matchups. You help Siren over as well, as she needs to walk pretty slowly at this point.

Current DP and matchups
Room 1 - Nemean [2 DP] versus ???
Room 2 - Chatty [4 DP] versus ???
Room 3 - Siren [3 DP] versus ???

“Damn. It seems the other three were let out early and asked to enter the voting rooms before we came into the warehouse.”

Siren has a worried expression as she looks at the screen with her hands buried between her legs. “Don’t worry, Siren. You’ll either be matched against Mime, Orca or Rocker. You just need to vote “Ally”, and the two of us can use the bathroom together after this round.”

Nemean has a serious look about him. “Actually, I think Siren should vote “Betray”.”

You look at him sternly. “Explain.”

“I spoke with Mime at the end of the last round. He’s getting close to the end of his rope as well. Me, Rocker and him were discussing a plan to allow him to betray his voting partner and get to 4 DP when Siren does, assuming he matches up against someone who’s not about to wet themselves.”

“In that case, he definitely wouldn’t vote “Betray” now. If he’s matched up against me or you that might be fine, but there is a one on three chance he’s matched up against Siren!”

“Think about it from Simon’s perspective. If he’s matched up against me or Chatty, him picking “Betray” would be the best choice for the group as a whole. If he’s matched up against you, Siren, picking betray would be a bad outcome for the group, but it still ensures he gets to use the toilet. With that in mind, isn’t is very easy for him to justify the “Betray” option?”

“B-but what about Orca? T-there’s a chance I match up against her. If I betray her, she would end up with 0 DP again. There is no guarantee she can hold it for the number of rounds we would need to get her up to 5 DP.” Siren is full-on pee dancing as she says this.

“I checked her biometrics in the last game. She’s been filling up, but she still has a way to go. Big bladdered, like me.”

“H-how do I know you’re telling the truth? Why did you choose her in particular?”

“It was between her, and Chatty. I thought I had a pretty good read on everyone else, so I just flipped a coin.”

“A-All right, then what did the b-biometric say??”

“I don’t remember the exact numbers, but it said her maximum capacity was 1300ml. She is currently at around 700ml.”

“And how was she doing on the Lapointe-Whatever scale?”

“Two out of five. For now, she’s fine.”

You think for a moment. The fact that Nemean could even answer that question probably means he checked someone’s biometrics, though he could still be lying about checking Orca’s in particular.

Siren remains silent, though you’re not sure if she’s thinking or just focused on staying dry.

“The worst-case scenario would be if Mime betrays Siren. If he does, that would almost certainly guarantee Siren wets herself.

“Why would that be the case?”

“At that point, Mime would have 4. He would have enough DP to use the toilet. After he does, the DP cost for using the toilet would increase to 5 and Siren wouldn’t be able to use it even if she could last through the next round. If Siren chooses to betray, we can avoid that worst-case scenario.”

“I-I see what you’re saying. I’m not sure how much longer I can last, but I’m not sure…” Siren trails off.

“What is your take, Chatty? I get the sense you’ve been keeping an eye on people during the game. I’m only speaking from my own limited perspective after all. And furthermore, I don’t think I can convince Siren one way or another just by myself.”

You consider Nemean’s plan. Some parts of what he said did make sense. You remember Simon telling you that he had to pee somewhat badly at the start of the game. If he didn’t have an unusually big bladder, it’s very likely he would be bursting by this point, possibly even close to wetting himself. If that was the case, wouldn’t he vote betray now that he was two DP off? Furthermore, was he telling the truth about who it was he checked in Biometrics? It seemed a little convenient that he’d choose Orca, didn’t it? Then again, if he felt certain that Siren and Simon were close to the edge, checking those were no use. Rocker wouldn’t be that good either since she’d already used the toilet. That did really just leave you and Orca.

As for the plan itself, it’s true that Simon betraying Siren would be a terrible outcome. On the other hand, both of them betraying each other was almost as bad. And if Simon had chosen ally in the end anyway, betraying him would essentially guarantee he wet himself. Keeping all the potential outcomes in your head at once almost made you dizzy, but you tried your best to focus and think this through. A lot was in your hands right now, and if you got it wrong a lot of people might wet themselves, preventing them from leaving this game.

You also have to take Siren’s biometrics into consideration. You know just how badly she needs to pee at this point, even if she tries to hide just how desperate she is. She’s already holding a liter, and that amount is only going to keep increasing.

“All, right. Pay attention, Siren. If we play this one wrong, there is a good chance you, Mime or Orca ends up wetting themselves. For that reason, during this round of the DP game, you’re going to need to…”

DECISION – What do you tell Siren?
YOU SHOULD ALLY
YOU SHOULD BETRAY