Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you push when you pee or just relax and let it flow out?

@trekv2

"How about to a normal trip to the bathroom when you're out in public? Do you push it all out?"

Again it varies based on how badly I have to go and the situation. Once I start going though it usually comes all out right away. It may take a moment to get started but once it gets started it comes out pretty quickly! I'm not one of those people who can really stop once I get started, generally speaking.

I prefer to just let it flow and enjoy the relief. However when I have waited to the extreme sometimes the muscles are clamped and I have to really push… this is always disappointing and means no relief to reward the effort of waiting. 

i always wonder when You see the truly epic power at which some people gush whether they are forcing that power or able to relax and enjoy it as it must feel incredible to let that relief wash over you

• 2 weeks later...

I relax to let it out, because I find that if I try to force it, then I end up with just a short leak, even if I'm desperate. This may be related to the pee anxiety I get in public bathrooms; to go I have to focus on anything other than peeing (if the wall is tile, I count tiles) and then relax. If I try to push, then it just gets more difficult to pee.

42 minutes ago, strobedi said:

I relax to let it out, because I find that if I try to force it, then I end up with just a short leak, even if I'm desperate. This may be related to the pee anxiety I get in public bathrooms; to go I have to focus on anything other than peeing (if the wall is tile, I count tiles) and then relax. If I try to push, then it just gets more difficult to pee.

Same here! Do you get pee shy if others are standing at a urinal by you and can hear your pee stream?

When I wet my pants that is my favorite part.  I find my secluded place and slowly let go.  I do not usually push but rather relax.  Sometimes it takes a few seconds other wettings it can take up to 5 minutes to get going.  Then only time I have really pushed was about 5 or 6 years ago, I had not wet myself in a really long time several years.  I was not sure how much to drink to have an outside accident on a public side walk with no one in sight.  I drank so much and had to go really bad when I started I was pushing for relief to reduce the pressure.  It was probably the largest flood I have ever done but since then I measure the amount I drink before a wetting.  This way when I go out to find a public place where no one is watching I have time to enjoy that last half hour of the hold.  It might happen in 5 minutes or a bit longer but I can control when I let go and enjoy the flood down my legs.:)