Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Would you wet yourself in this situation?

Would you wet yourself if your are almost bursting and a spider crawls up your leg?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. if your are almost bursting and a spider crawls up your leg...

• I would be startled instantly flood
    • I would spurt a bit
    • I would just be startled but would still hold it
    • nothing at all

What if there is a spider in the bathroom? I've seen some people so afraid of them that they won't go into a room where a spider is until it has been removed. What if there is no one to remove it or no one prepared to move it? This scenario has played in my head before. Personally, I'm fine with them, so long as they're not running across my face in bed or something. 

It would be fun to anthropomorphize (right word?) the spider and give it an evil omo grin 😄 

I have tried a few times and I seem to be able to keep holding it in against fear, surprise, and screaming.
If he on my leg were Spider-Man, I would want him to take me somewhere (in which case, I might spurt while swinging between NY skyscrapers), but if it was a real spider, I would scream a lot.
I am so bad at insects that when I read comics by Osamu Tezuka, I hide the word "bug" in his name.

• 11 months later...

I’m not terrible with spiders, I don’t like them but I’m not petrified, but frankly if some kind of insect or bug or small animal were to crawl up my leg when I was desperate to piss, I would probably be startled regardless of what it is and lose control. 

Depends on the Spider and the situation!! If it was completely by surprise I might get a teeny spurt but I have faith in my muscles.. 

I quite like Spiders ((especially the googly eyed jumping ones and fuzzy tarantulas)) We don't have any dangerous spiders in this country either and the spiders that are unfortunate enough to get into my flat usually end up getting gobbled by one of my Cats 🤣