Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Trying to have an accident outside

I am home the first time after six weeks where I couldn't wet.ย 
So I decided to go all in this time. I want to make a fully clothed wetting outside (losing control) while being on a walk.ย 
I'm quite shy so I made some preparations. I will start my walk when it is dark outside and wear my black jeans, underneath I will wear my long underwear made of cottom. These really soak great while the jeans usually don't really show anything - well, at least without that underwear.
That will be especially challenging and also exciting because after I am in the dark path where almost no one goes, I will have to go home to my street which is relatively bright and there are always a few people, especially so early in the evening (now it is half past nine pm)

I am really nervous that someone would see my accident, especially because I don't know if my jeans might show it when I have my long underwear, or if my shoes would show it.ย 
But still I am about to do it.ย 
I was on the train before, drinking one litre of water, then in a restaurant, drinking 0,33 litre of cola. Now I am home, four hours later, drank 1,5 litres of Ice tea and 1 litre water more. It is really hot outside so I guess the only reason I am not already bursting is sweating.ย 
But now I am about a 7,5 already, quickly rising to 8. I am drinking another litre of water and then go outside. I'm not sure if I will update on the way, I also do this the first time, so I don't really know if anyone is interested in reading this.

Edited by Espor (see edit history)

I can barely concentrate on doing an update. My bladder begins to try to force it out. When it happens I won't be able to stop. Quite dangerous but also exciting. At least I don't know anyone nearby.ย 

I won't make it home dry that's for sure

There are little gardens here you can rent. And many that are empty at other times are fully lit. A few people are partying. That's so dangerous right now

Well at least it begins to cool me down. While it's so warm outside this is really nice. But I make noises while moving and the wet fabric of my jeans touches the other leg.ย  And I can smell it quite well.ย 

I even have to go a bit again.ย 

I guess I'll try to get home unseen then do a second hold with my favorite jeans

Edited by Espor (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...