Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Keeping the pee in

With men, to some extent, you can temporarily stop the pee being released by holding the penis firmly until the urge eases. But can this be done with women by putting your finger or something else to block the pee hole to give some temporary relief? Even if both may be more psychological than physical?

Have many experience of this, or helping your partner do?

• 1 month later...

From experience this definitely works, BUT can only work for so long. It can hold back the first few spurts as your spinchter muscles start giving out. But if your detrusor (bladder) muscle starts giving out, no matter how hard you squeeze, nothing is stopping that pee from coming out. I have done holds where I was frantically squeezing my penis shut, and as soon as i felt my bladder begin to jolt, pee began filling my urethra. Once that happens, its not very long until my bladder muscle contracts, and that pee is coming out whether I want it to or not

On 8/13/2022 at 7:29 PM, Holdon said:

With men, to some extent, you can temporarily stop the pee being released by holding the penis firmly until the urge eases.

This is absolutely impossible, it looks like an urban legend to me. Grabbing the penis with your hand ("playing" with your penis) does work, but this is something completely different.  Pinching the urethra shut with your fingers is very painful, and once the sphincter is relaxed, it can postpone the deluge only for a second or two.There is no time to wait for the urge to ease. Even if the sphincter manages to close again during this short time, the urethra fills with urine, and once the grip is released, this urine goes out and makes a wet spot.

I did this pinching thing a couple of times to avoid wetting when I felt I am already starting to urinate, but the toilet bowl was not in reach (couple of meters away).

On 9/18/2022 at 4:47 PM, SpaceWonderer said:

I've done something like that for a short period of time. Though it was done not from the outside of the peehole, but by putting a finger slightly into vagina and pressing up to squeeze woman's urethra. She tried to relax for a few seconds and nothing came out.

I wonder do many women have any success with this to keep their pee in?

On 9/19/2022 at 1:08 AM, Spectator9 said:

Generally, when a man squeezes his penis to try to prevent peeing, he's not actually compressing the urethra sufficiently to stop the flow.  That would be painful!  The squeeze, however, seems to reinforce the sphincter to remain closed.  It's a physical action that also has psychological effects.  

Well yes, it is intense, almost painful, but it does work to stop the urge for some time.

5 hours ago, Cantholdit92 said:

From experience this definitely works, BUT can only work for so long. It can hold back the first few spurts as your spinchter muscles start giving out. But if your detrusor (bladder) muscle starts giving out, no matter how hard you squeeze, nothing is stopping that pee from coming out. I have done holds where I was frantically squeezing my penis shut, and as soon as i felt my bladder begin to jolt, pee began filling my urethra. Once that happens, its not very long until my bladder muscle contracts, and that pee is coming out whether I want it to or not

You are not actually stopping the flow as such, that is pointless, the penis swells up like a balloon till it bursts out  you are stopping the urge.

I am not a woman, but I did see something similar in a video once.

This girl sits on the floor and tries to poop, spreads her lips, and simply hold one finger on the urethra. Then she poops, no pee escaping. In the description she stated that she hadn't gone at all that day, and did not want to pee on the floor for the sake of clean up. 

So I bet it's possible?

5 hours ago, potte said:

I am not a woman, but I did see something similar in a video once.

This girl sits on the floor and tries to poop, spreads her lips, and simply hold one finger on the urethra. Then she poops, no pee escaping. In the description she stated that she hadn't gone at all that day, and did not want to pee on the floor for the sake of clean up. 

So I bet it's possible?

Yes, I know a woman who told me she could poop, but still hold her full bladder, but did not say how. But we really need a woman to answer to say if this is possible, and if so, why more women do not do this?!

On 9/21/2022 at 4:11 PM, Oktobar2014 said:

This is absolutely impossible, it looks like an urban legend to me. Grabbing the penis with your hand ("playing" with your penis) does work, but this is something completely different.  Pinching the urethra shut with your fingers is very painful, and once the sphincter is relaxed, it can postpone the deluge only for a second or two.There is no time to wait for the urge to ease. Even if the sphincter manages to close again during this short time, the urethra fills with urine, and once the grip is released, this urine goes out and makes a wet spot.

I did this pinching thing a couple of times to avoid wetting when I felt I am already starting to urinate, but the toilet bowl was not in reach (couple of meters away).

I guess I may consider myself an urban legend then! Though I admit it is very intense to do, for one or two minutets, and may only give 10-20 minutes relief, but on occasion has been an hour or more.