Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Real life pee holding contests

On 8/13/2022 at 6:55 PM, WBxx said:

Yes, back in college I had a holding contest with a girlfriend while drinking.  I challenged her, she accepted.  We eventually moved into a dimly lit room where I graciously lost.  That night opened the door for further “adventures”.

Nice. 

On 8/13/2022 at 11:53 AM, Spectator9 said:

Back in my college days there were several of us who would spend an evening at a local bar, and the first one to pee had to buy a round for all of us.  

One time a guy told me a similar story. Must be fun.

I've done it twice with a guy I met locally on a dating app. Once earlier this year, and the first time was last year. We drank a few beers and watched videos of guys wetting themselves while we got desperate. I had to encourage him to try and hold it after he started leaking, and he had fun pressing down on my bladder trying to make me leak more.

Both sessions only lasted until we had substantially wet ourselves once. What I'd really like is to have an evening long holding session, where we wet multiple times, but perhaps not with the same guy because we'd probably become bored of each other's company.

• 2 weeks later...