Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

House to myself day 3: accidents?

3 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

ahh I'd like to, if I could make myself instantly clean after haha. But I just showered up and am now about to take care of the (quite substantial) load of peed in laundry from the past 3 days so I think I'm done for the night, unless I end up leaking by accident, which may very well happen lol

Could always try the diaper route instead, less cleanup that way. But honestly, it may be best to give your pelvic floor muscles a rest at this point, true. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whelp, I wasn't planning to do anything omo-related today but I guess my bladder had other plans. Just had a totally involuntary leak (guess my bladder must still be recovering from the past two days)

whelp, just spurted into my pants by accident. Can't say I'm surprised considering what my bladder's been through today, and the last 3 days lol. In fact I'm surprised I didn't leak until now.  I'

Aaaand I wet my pants again, shocker😜 felt my pelvic floor flutter at barely a 6/10 and lost a long leak. Obviously I finished the rest of the pee in my pants. I'm wearing sweats  so they've stayed ni

1 hour ago, Wetlifter37 said:

whelp, just spurted into my pants by accident. Can't say I'm surprised considering what my bladder's been through today, and the last 3 days lol. In fact I'm surprised I didn't leak until now. 

I'm wearing these athletic-material joggers and I'm amazed, you can barely see the wetness at all and I just released a good 60% full bladder. I might have to wet these in public sometime, they're impressively discreet

Another super hot thread, I love how much you have been wetting your pants @Wetlifter37, amazing!

1 minute ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I'm starting to get the tiniest bit squirmy again, I've been feeling the urge to pee basically ever hour or two since my big hold earlier. Presumably my bladder's a little oversensitive now. I'm not aiming for another accident but I think I might let the urge build a bit and see what happens

are your pants currently dry?

5 minutes ago, talks2much said:

are your pants currently dry?

yeah, my last leak  was 2 hours ago and I showered and changed

8 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I'm starting to get the tiniest bit squirmy again, I've been feeling the urge to pee basically ever hour or two since my big hold earlier. Presumably my bladder's a little oversensitive now. I'm not aiming for another accident but I think I might let the urge build a bit and see what happens

I'm gonna have 8 oz of water, just enough to make things a little dicey but nothing uncomfortable

Aaaand I wet my pants again, shocker😜 felt my pelvic floor flutter at barely a 6/10 and lost a long leak. Obviously I finished the rest of the pee in my pants. I'm wearing sweats  so they've stayed nice and warm, a lot better than jeans do

2 minutes ago, vincp44 said:

Good morning 😊

Wakes up, gets dressed, first thing to check is this thread... what do you mean addicted, LOL 😋

hahaaa thats so sweet! While you've been sleeping I've been busy peeing. 

It's okay, I'm a little addicted this week too, gotta make hay (or puddles) while the house is empty

4 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Aaaand I wet my pants again, shocker😜 felt my pelvic floor flutter at barely a 6/10 and lost a long leak. Obviously I finished the rest of the pee in my pants. I'm wearing sweats  so they've stayed nice and warm, a lot better than jeans do

hahaaa thats so sweet! While you've been sleeping I've been busy peeing. 

It's okay, I'm a little addicted this week too, gotta make hay (or puddles) while the house is empty

I'm sure your wet sweats look sexy AF! Feel free to post any more pics or vids of all these peed pants xx

10 minutes ago, vincp44 said:

Any action planned in the next 2-3 hours? Or will it be while I'm asleep again... 😊

Taking a break today. I've been a little leaky this morning so I'm just giving myself permission to let a little pee out whenever I need to, whether thats in my pants or on the toilet. Not letting myself get too desperate or planning any full wettings

3 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Taking a break today. I've been a little leaky this morning so I'm just giving myself permission to let a little pee out whenever I need to, whether thats in my pants or on the toilet. Not letting myself get too desperate or planning any full wettings

just found these threads, I hope I can catch the next thread during the event while you’re still home alone, it’s amazing narration!

On 8/13/2022 at 4:12 PM, Wetlifter37 said:

What u should do on one of the days is choose clothes to wear for the whole day and no taking them off to pee until the end of the day and drink a lot so u can have like 10 different wettings all in the same clothes 

On 8/15/2022 at 1:05 PM, vincp44 said:

Ok so... change of plans, @Wetlifter37?

Well at least I didn't miss anything while I was sleeping last night here in european timezone 😉

no change of plans, I was with some friends sunday so I just let my bladder rest on saturday, no crazy holds, letting out little leaks in my pants if I started to get too full and I was back to normal control on sunday.

On 8/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, Pee princess1 said:

What u should do on one of the days is choose clothes to wear for the whole day and no taking them off to pee until the end of the day and drink a lot so u can have like 10 different wettings all in the same clothes 

I actually did stay in the same shorts most of that day! All my little leaks definitely added up throughout the day as my control was pretty poor (and I wasn't exactly trying too hard to hold😝). I was definitely sporting a  sizeable soaked patch by the end of the day

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)
57 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

no change of plans, I was with some friends sunday so I just let my bladder rest on saturday, no crazy holds, letting out little leaks in my pants if I started to get too full and I was back to normal control on sunday.

I actually did stay in the same shorts most of that day! All my little leaks definitely added up throughout the day as my control was pretty poor (and I wasn't exactly trying too hard to hold😝). I was definitely sporting a  sizeable soaked patch by the end of the day

That's really cool, I love that you were sporting a casual wet patch in your shorts all day, just hanging out not fussed!

2 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

was a good time, the damp patch deeefinitely encouraged more leaks too, I find that once I'm wet my bladder sorta seems more open and just lets go a lot more easily

Nice, I've enjoyed sporting a smaller wet patch too, it's definitely a fun time! Did you have a mirror to check visually how your wet patch was going & growing or maybe drying as the day went on?

starting a little rapid desperation, I have a lot of things to do today and one of my roomates is getting home this evening so I don't have a ton of time, so I'm just posting here instead of starting a new thread.

I held my pee this morning and ended up leaking a little accidentally, so naturally I decided to let the rest out in my shorts since I'm home alone today. I'm walking around the house in my nice wet shorts and just decided to start a little rapid desperation hold! I had 375 ml (half water, half carbonated italian soda), and will have the same amount in an hour, between now and then I'll try to pee as often as I need, aiming for every half hour, and of course I'll be wetting myself for every pee. 

In an hour, I'll amp up to drinking every half hour, then the next hour I'll do every 15 minutes, all the while wetting myself to my heart's content. Once four 15 minutes are up, I keep drinking but start holding. The last time I did this I ended up having 3 or 4 totally involuntary accidents back to back, so I'm excited to see what will happen this time.

(If I hear from my roomate that she'll be back any earlier than planned this may get cut short, we'll see)

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)