Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Admitting to a stranger

17 hours ago, strokeknight2 said:

No. It's really messed up to involve strangers in your kink without their consent.

You say that like urinating is a choice. There may be times when one has to admit they're desperate so they can ask for the restroom or they risk actually wetting themselves, getting your panties in a twist over this makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

42 minutes ago, Renatatswet said:

Aren't you a bit quick to judge? Who says it's for the kink?

I have for instance asked a bus driver when the next stop was going to be because I was desperate. That is not involving anyone in my kink. I was genuinely concerned I was going to piss myself on his bus and didn't want that to happen.

Yeah, that's a natural thing. I mean even if you did enjoy telling a stranger I don't see how it could offend anyone. 

With that said I haven't told a stranger that I was desperate. I have never admit to anyone other than this forum that I was desperate. I would always try to act as calm and controlled in public, if I were to ask for directions to the bathroom, I don't know why. 

But I've had others tell me many times on my former job. 

I had a stranger yesterday ask me if I knew where the toilet was.

I didn't think he was into anything other than being a stranger in a place he didn't know.

My best experience was being stuck in traffic. It had taken two hours to get to the nearest McDonald. In a time that would normally take two minutes.

My desperation was real, I managed to hold it and get to the toilet without having an accident.

As I'm leaving the toilet area a lady is quickly walking in, our eyes met as I held the door open for her, in that split second, it was as if I knew her life story. Yes she kept her dignity, no she did not appear to have enjoyed her extra two hours hold.

7 hours ago, Renatatswet said:

Aren't you a bit quick to judge? Who says it's for the kink?

I have for instance asked a bus driver when the next stop was going to be because I was desperate. That is not involving anyone in my kink. I was genuinely concerned I was going to piss myself on his bus and didn't want that to happen.

There was no context in the post, and this is a fetish site. There are clearly situations, like yours, where it's totally harmless to bring it up so a stranger. 

Admitting you have to pee to a stranger has nothing to do with the fetish even if you have a fetish. It wouldn't necessarily be a weird thing. I am sure there are plenty of people who have no fetish who are around strangers and admit to one another that they have to pee. During my job I was in numerous situations where I communicated with members of the public where I mentioned that I needed to go to the bathroom and strangely enough even chatted about the fact that I wasn't peeing all day. Really annoyingly though was that one of them actually left the park and went home to go to the bathroom and then came back later and was chatting with me and I never got a chance to go to the bathroom as I wasn't able to leave the park. That was rather awkward and frustrating and I think that they were fascinated by my situation. But there have been other situations where I had been waiting in line with people or around other people who clearly needed to go to the bathroom and we discussed mutually the fact that we needed to go to the bathroom. I am sure that they didn't think that it had any fetish implications.

16 minutes ago, strokeknight2 said:

There was no context in the post, and this is a fetish site. There are clearly situations, like yours, where it's totally harmless to bring it up so a stranger. 

Well, then you shouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion that the intension was wrong! I always give people the benefit of the doubt, until proven differently...

No, but I can see why someone would. Would be incredibly sexy if some stranger told me they really needed to pee, tho ^^,

On 8/15/2022 at 2:58 AM, strokeknight2 said:

No. It's really messed up to involve strangers in your kink without their consent.

What's with this recent trend of people assuming the worst possible intentions when someone makes an innocent OP with a request?

OP: "So has anyone had some really god chocolate bars lately?"

Reply: "WTF I don't condone shoplifting candy, mods plz close."

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)

@LizJWetting

"It's fairly normal in various situations to ask someone where the nearest toilets are. I generally wouldn't mention anything about being desperate though, there's no need to say that."

I probably wouldn't say I was desperate either but if someone brought it up I would probably admit I had to go really bad but there is sort of an embarrassing self-conscious feeling admitting to somebody that you need to go to the bathroom, especially if they also don't have to go to the bathroom or you are in a situation where you can't use the bathroom. It's not like you are getting out of that situation anytime soon, so simply letting them know that you have to go to the bathroom is sort of like knowledge they didn't need to have but now that they have could be thinking about it. Again probably a person without this fetish wouldn't feel self-conscious about it though.

A friend and I once shared a taxi with a stranger because trains were cancelled. We both needed the toilet but because I have a weak bladder I was in real trouble and couldn't keep still.  The stranger obviously realised my predicament and said something like "dreadful when you need to piss so bad." As he got out of the taxi he said "hope you make it mate.". By this time I was being forced to hold myself through my trousers.

I think the only time I've done so is out of commiseration in response to someone else telling me they're desperate for the toilet (like if we're both stuck in a long line or something). I'd be too embarrassed to bring it up myself due to scolding and criticisms I got when I was younger. I don't know if this is the case for everyone, but in my experience, plenty of other women have said this to me, the same way they'd ask if I had a tampon or a pad handy. 

Sometimes I'll go out to a familiar restaurant or bar where I can build a rapport with a bartender or waitress, and in conversation I'll talk about how I pissed myself at some occasion. They don't have to know it's a kink and, because I'm not staging an accident, there's nothing to clean up.

Sometimes the fun is having a reputation for pissing yourself and the familiarity you share is the gift that keeps on giving.

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2022 at 4:08 PM, Pollock25 said:

Has anyone ever admitted to a stranger that they’re desperate for the toilet?

So I love this question…first of all. Secondly not a stranger. I am too shy. But actually now that I think about it I may have a couple of times but I don’t know if I let them know how bad I had to go. I usually tell them if I’m at the pee pee dance stage and it’s obvious and awkward and they bring it up. Now this is something I have wanted to do. It is on my goal list in the hopes I can overcome being so shy about admitting it.