Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

10 hours ago, VanCanto99 said:

A new found? Are you telling me there's more Vtubers that make content like this? 👀

Gotta admit the pee sounds are really nice 💜

I have found some in my time on the internet, I recommend you check my previous post where I show some more.

But if you want something right now, you can check Rinca Channel, she also does oshigama and sometimes publishes the videos on her Twitter . There is also this clip (Nicovideo, since youtube delete it) from Nonoa H who is an ecchi streamer. 

This fetish seems to be specially big in Japan since many "indie" vtubers enjoy doing pee holding streams and the like. Nicovideo is a big rabbit hole if you still want more.

On 8/12/2022 at 6:48 PM, VanCanto99 said:

A new found? Are you telling me there's more Vtubers that make content like this? 👀

There wont be many who cater specifically to this kind of content, but anyone who watches Nyanners (who's one of the more mainstream vtubers) will know that she is basically "one of us" as she often holds on stream on purpose and/or complains about needing to go etc etc and has peed herself on stream accidentally before. (which would normaly get you banned on twitch but since she only displays the avatar she gets away with it).

Matsuri from hololive I believe has also had an accident whilst streaming aswell IIRC

Edited by atrumlupus (see edit history)
23 minutes ago, atrumlupus said:

There wont be many who cater specifically to this kind of content, but anyone who watches Nyanners (who's one of the more mainstream vtubers) will know that she is basically "one of us" as she often holds on stream on purpose and/or complains about needing to go etc etc and has peed herself on stream accidentally before. (which would normaly get you banned on twitch but since she only displays the avatar she gets away with it).

Matsuri from hololive I believe has also had an accident whilst streaming aswell IIRC

they are rare. but do exist

On 8/14/2022 at 11:35 AM, atrumlupus said:

This will be a great addition to my collection 

There's an indie VTuber I found a while ago where she commissioned omo art of her VTuber avatar.hikikomoka_1.thumb.png.652f9436824431a4e6d954d0a61672a1.pnghikikomoka_2.thumb.png.3c735fd63bfd9f10bbf85a18864d1b5c.png

According to her, it's based off of the events in this video:

"My chat likes to abuse the water redeem if I mention I have to pee while streaming. Turned into a bit of pee denial until I couldn't take it anymore and had to go, the second pic of the art was only fantasy on my part."

"I usually pee before I stream but I get a lot of water redeems from my chat, I think I'll try to do some more denial stuff in the future because it was very fun for me! I love struggling"

I think she mentions her need to pee somewhere in the middle of the video? It's been a while since I watched it. And I haven't watched her streams lately, so I'm not sure if she did any more pee-holding.

On 8/14/2022 at 12:35 PM, atrumlupus said:

Do you have the clip(s) of Nyanners holding and peeing herself?

And I forgot which group of VTubers, but I remember there were two Japanese VTuber streams of a pee-holding competition while playing Tetris. Does anyone know which videos/group I'm talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 2:36 PM, Watta Sim said:

And I forgot which group of VTubers, but I remember there were two Japanese VTuber streams of a pee-holding competition while playing Tetris. Does anyone know which videos/group I'm talking about?

I think you're talking about Inuyama Tamaki's Oshigama (pee-holding) Tetris streams, some of which happen to also feature Hololive members. His playlist can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbK4ohgRdoxqRoyl49j_LoLxoou05Hx3E

Also there's a YouTube hashtag for it:
https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/おしがまテトリス

I believe the rules are just FFA Tetris but the losers drink water.

Edited by ZirconiumPen
typo (see edit history)
  • 6 months later...
On 8/16/2022 at 1:36 PM, Watta Sim said:

There's an indie VTuber I found a while ago where she commissioned omo art of her VTuber avatar.hikikomoka_1.thumb.png.652f9436824431a4e6d954d0a61672a1.pnghikikomoka_2.thumb.png.3c735fd63bfd9f10bbf85a18864d1b5c.png

According to her, it's based off of the events in this video:

"My chat likes to abuse the water redeem if I mention I have to pee while streaming. Turned into a bit of pee denial until I couldn't take it anymore and had to go, the second pic of the art was only fantasy on my part."

"I usually pee before I stream but I get a lot of water redeems from my chat, I think I'll try to do some more denial stuff in the future because it was very fun for me! I love struggling"

I think she mentions her need to pee somewhere in the middle of the video? It's been a while since I watched it. And I haven't watched her streams lately, so I'm not sure if she did any more pee-holding.

I know I'm really late to this topic, but this Hikikomoka streamer seems to have totally disappeared. Even the link in the video to her Twitch takes me somewhere empty. Does anyone have other streams/videos where she does this? Or know where she can be found, if at all? I'm interested in her other content, not even necessarily the pee stuff...

5 hours ago, fantasyfan said:

I know I'm really late to this topic, but this Hikikomoka streamer seems to have totally disappeared. Even the link in the video to her Twitch takes me somewhere empty. Does anyone have other streams/videos where she does this? Or know where she can be found, if at all? I'm interested in her other content, not even necessarily the pee stuff...

She's still active, just under a different name. If you check her About section in YouTube, you can see all her links: https://puppiemoka.carrd.co/

I guess be on the lookout in case she changes her name again.

Edited by Watta Sim
Added more info (see edit history)
On 3/20/2023 at 1:12 PM, Watta Sim said:

She's still active, just under a different name. If you check her About section in YouTube, you can see all her links: https://puppiemoka.carrd.co/

I guess be on the lookout in case she changes her name again.

Yeah, I found her again and apparently she's done at least one other pee denial stream. It was on Minecraft but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone finds it or has it saved, please post it here. Greatly appreciated