Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

House to myself (half) day 2: no toilet day

20 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I had changed into something dry but I decided to put them back on to rewet them! Was very cool seeing the new wet spot mix into the old one

Love this energy, unfortunately not what happened🤣 I lost it basically as soon as I put on those previously wet jeans

Yup, now you’re not allowed to pee for the rest of the night, gotta hold it until you can’t anymore or you get permission otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Yup, now you’re not allowed to pee for the rest of the night, gotta hold it until you can’t anymore or you get permission otherwise. 

Ooh I'm down for a hold. I haven't had anything to drink since my last wetting though and my need's already up past a 6. Getting oh so squirmy

Just now, Wetlifter37 said:

Ooh I'm down for a hold. I haven't had anything to drink since my last wetting though and my need's already up past a 6. Getting oh so squirmy

either my bladder didnt fully empty or that bladder buster cocktail's still filling me up

10 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

either my bladder didnt fully empty or that bladder buster cocktail's still filling me up

Sounds like you’re going to be in danger of making a mess sooner rather than later. Oh well. 

59 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Here's my third wetting in the same jeans from earlier. still holding on right now though

00:02

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:04 / 00:30
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

This video is especially exciting. I love seeing dry pants for second knowing  thrre is a lot of pressure just under that cloth that you are struggling to hold back but can't 

That is quite a large pee puddle you made. Awesome series across 2 days/ threads..

I did a no toilet day once but only one day. I wet my pants five times and peed in the shower. So I can appreciate the awesome job you did these past 2 days.

Your bladder and sphincter must be tired and leak prone now. Thank you for sharing this amazing and arousing experience .

40 minutes ago, wettingman said:

This video is especially exciting. I love seeing dry pants for second knowing  thrre is a lot of pressure just under that cloth that you are struggling to hold back but can't 

That is quite a large pee puddle you made. Awesome series across 2 days/ threads..

I did a no toilet day once but only one day. I wet my pants five times and peed in the shower. So I can appreciate the awesome job you did these past 2 days.

Your bladder and sphincter must be tired and leak prone now. Thank you for sharing this amazing and arousing experience .

Ohh I can assure you they were far from dry. If you look closely at the beginning you can see the pee stains/dampness at the top of the thighs, that was my 3rd wetting in those jeans!

definitely finding i'm leaky this evening, though I can't tell if its from tiring out my bladder or  because I've been wetting all day and staying in wet undies so I subconsciously know I have "permission"

55 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Ohh I can assure you they were far from dry. If you look closely at the beginning you can see the pee stains/dampness at the top of the thighs, that was my 3rd wetting in those jeans!

definitely finding i'm leaky this evening, though I can't tell if its from tiring out my bladder or  because I've been wetting all day and staying in wet undies so I subconsciously know I have "permission"

Yes I saw the semi dry per stains from before.  I read the whole thread so I expected that. I meant the new accident just before your pee started coming out

I meant to mention I also enjoy your sigh of relief as your pee was pooling at your feet.

56 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Yes I saw the semi dry per stains from before.  I read the whole thread so I expected that. I meant the new accident just before your pee started coming out

I meant to mention I also enjoy your sigh of relief as your pee was pooling at your feet.

glad you enjoyed the thread! I think that sigh was also me pushing out the last few spurts of pee into my pants. I often find if I release a really full bladder there's always more leftover than I think and sometimes I will dribble in my pants after a big release if I don't quite get it all out

Guest Wettishfettish
20 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Just came back from my walk. Made a drink I'd like to call The Bladder Buster beforehand: juice of a whole lemon (acidity is a bladder irritant), gin shot, 4 oz of sweetened cranberry juice (mild diuretic), 6 oz carbonated water (carbonation also makes you pee apparently). It tasted delicious (if you like sour drinks), and without fail, I lost control and leaked a big wet patch on my jeans by the time I got home, which you can see at the beginning if the video. Immediately went out to the backyard and released the rest of my bladder into my slightly drying jeans.

P.S. yes you can kinda see my feet, please don't comment on them, I'm not into that but I didn't want to get my shoes wet.

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:09 / 00:32
  • Pause
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Weren't you scared someone would see your wet spot?!

19 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I had changed into something dry but I decided to put them back on to rewet them! Was very cool seeing the new wet spot mix into the old one

Love this energy, unfortunately not what happened🤣 I lost it basically as soon as I put on those previously wet jeans

Can we see how all the different stains look blended w each other?

Whelp, I wasn't planning to do anything omo-related today but I guess my bladder had other plans. Just had a totally involuntary leak (guess my bladder must still be recovering from the past two days) and decided, since I was wet anyway, I'd have a little tinkle in my shorts over the bathroom floor. I'll probably keep the wet shorts on for a bit until I have to pee again 😛

On 8/11/2022 at 4:48 PM, Wetlifter37 said:

Didn't catch the original wetting but here are the last few dribbles

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:09 / 00:09
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Exit Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

I like the shorts, I peed outside in the grass with shorts that look exactly like that on last week so that reminded me of that