Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

House to myself (half) day 2: no toilet day

5 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Just got home from work, I was in person today, so for the rest of my afternoon and evening I'm planning to do a no toilet day. Title is pretty self explanatory, no using the toilet for pee! I can wet myself, pee outside, anywhere I want as long as its not in the toilet. I may still wet myself on the toilet a few times for ease of clean up (because I'm anticipating a lot of puddles around the house), but if I do, I'll be leaving my clothes on.

5 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Just got home from work, I was in person today, so for the rest of my afternoon and evening I'm planning to do a no toilet day. Title is pretty self explanatory, no using the toilet for pee! I can wet myself, pee outside, anywhere I want as long as its not in the toilet. I may still wet myself on the toilet a few times for ease of clean up (because I'm anticipating a lot of puddles around the house), but if I do, I'll be leaving my clothes 

You should definitely pee outside! Or in the car! What will the outfit be for today?

Edited by Wetlaura (see edit history)

I'm also planning to put my overalls or jeans from yesterday back on at some point later to rewet after leaving them to dry out in the sun! Sadly there were no pee stains, I guess I had enough water that my pee was too diluted to leave any, or maybe the sun bleached them. They definitely smell a bit though lol

1 minute ago, Wetlaura said:

oooh nice!! Have fun! You should definitely wet outside! What will the outfit be for today?

Just have black work shorts on and I wet them a little as soon as I got home so I'm gonna keep them on for a bit

Just now, Wettishfettish said:

How wet is everything now?

my shorts are pretty soaked! So is a patch of the grass and there's a puddle on my concrete flagstones. I need to take my dog for a walk soon and I'm thinking I'll get myself desperate or close first, enough that I know I won't make it home without having an accident or at least some leaks. 

11 minutes ago, talks2much said:

Oh dear! Are you still wearing the jeans you peed before?

I had changed into something dry but I decided to put them back on to rewet them! Was very cool seeing the new wet spot mix into the old one

12 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Nope, not allowed. You will hold the rest back until your body literally can’t hold it anymore. 

Love this energy, unfortunately not what happened🤣 I lost it basically as soon as I put on those previously wet jeans