Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey everyone! This weekend I will have some time to hold and wet, so I wanted to get some ideas of what I should do. Ultimately, my goal is to not use the actual toilet all weekend. On my list so far is:

- Go to a bar wearing pull-up/diapers and slowly wet myself while talking to the bartender and drinking

- Hold until I have an accident while doing chores around the house

- Go to bed drunk and desperate to see if I wet the bed

- Maybe mess my pants/diapers

- Hold while out with friends and see if I have an accident on the drive home

Anyone have other ideas? If so share them below. If there are any ladies that want to chat while I have fun this weekend, please feel free to message me (no offense to the guys, but chatting with women who are into Omo is part of the kink for me, lol)

I’ll be posting pictures and updates about my shenanigans on this thread through the weekend, so keep an eye out if you’re interested.

Update: … I didn’t make it home dry… I finally got my check and needed to pee so badly. I started leaking into my pull-up while signing my tab and had a lot of little leaks on my way to my car. When I got to my car I let out a large one and just couldn’t stop the spurting as I drove home. By the time I got home, I walked in the door, took off my pants and just lost it in my pull ups. They held almost all of it, but my boxers took some of it… (pictures to come)

Edited by desperationman87 (see edit history)