Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

House to myself day 1: long hold

2 minutes ago, Wettishfettish said:

How about coffee?!

I also love the idea of you wetting your panties but not your overalls and wearing them all day under your dry clothes

Patience, that's my idea for my next free day. I don't know how to make my own coffee that tastes good lol so I'd have to go out to a coffee shop for that and I've already got a little wet patch on my butt...

I definitely underestimated how hard it would be to hold standing up/walking around the house since I'm so used to doing holds sitting down while browsing here/reading stories. I barely feel desperate and yet I keep leaking! I'm just gonna have to keep hydrating so I can fill my bladder more

3 minutes ago, Wettishfettish said:

Or a walk around the block once you hit 8/9?

I'd have to change into something dry cuz I've got some small but noticeable wet streaks down my crotch, butt, and the inside of my thighs now. But definitely a good idea. Gonna hold off on the coffee for now cuz I have things to do around the house, but if I'm not getting desperate enough I'll definitely have some more water

walking around my house freely with a little wet patch is such a nice feeling 🙂

2 minutes ago, Wettishfettish said:

Why not just own the streaks and take a walk? That would be exhilarating 

honestly totally would if I was in a neighbourhood where I didn't know anyone but I don't get off on embarassment and I do know some of my neighbours. I'd get more of a rush out of being wet and no one knowing

Guest Wettishfettish

Try to let out three 1 second spurts and then you're not allowed to leak again until you have 1 more glass of water or something w caffeine 

10 minutes ago, Wettishfettish said:

Try to let out three 1 second spurts and then you're not allowed to leak again until you have 1 more glass of water or something w caffeine 

did it, 3 spurts nothing more. I've had 18 oz of water in the last half hour so I really should be a bit squirmier by now, with all I've let go I'd say I'm still only at a 6.5/10 urge wise. Gonna give it 15 minutes while I work on the cabinets and see what happens.

Just let it all loose on the kitchen floor cuz why not right?!  Not something I normally get to do and it was great to see the puddle spread across the tile floor, it was huge. After quite a bit of cleanup, I'm still in my now soaked overalls and just downed another 14oz of water (half carbonated) so hopefully I'll be squirming again soon! Can't decide if I want to change into dry pants for my next wetting or stay in the overalls.

That was nearly a 6h hold (if you don't count the leaks lol) but that's pretty crazy for me, I normally have to pee every 3 hours or so. I think if I committed and didn't have a wet spot tempting me so early on I could probably hold a lot longer though.

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)
Guest Wettishfettish

Those pics are amazing!! How about you put the overalls back on once they've dried a bit? Rewetting stains are soooo sexy

How wet are the panties? Ma.. maaaayne we could see?

20 minutes ago, Wettishfettish said:

Those pics are amazing!! How about you put the overalls back on once they've dried a bit? Rewetting stains are soooo sexy

How wet are the panties? Ma.. maaaayne we could see?

I actually left the overalls in the sun to dry, you read my mind! Definitely very wet, I've kept them on the whole time so they've withstood 2 full bladders (in my overalls and on the toilet) and several leaks under my jeans now. Perhaps when I eventually take them off, whenever that ends up being

listening to your journey is gonna be so awesome!

a whole week to do whatever you want whenever you want is a dream come true 😄

i would definitely suggest you take some pictures or even videos when you leak or just let it all go, even if you don't feel comfortable putting them on here, I have a few saved and tucked away in the my eyes only on snapchat, just for my own benefit and so I can remember some of the times i had the opportunity to wet properly.

im sure you have loads of people giving you suggestions, but mine would definitely be to wet yourself at least once in every room of the house!