Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any ideas to make her bladder ready to burst?

18 minutes ago, John said:

I've never thought of foods to get a bladder full, but I bet a lot of fruit, watermelon, or ice cream would make a bladder full. Otherwise I always go out and get tea, coffee, sodas etc with my partner. Caffeine really makes you have to pee.

I heard certain foods could mess with the bladder. I haven’t done too much research on it as I should’ve. She’s lactose intolerant, she can do the other things. I’m just continuously wanting her capacity to bigger and longer and then force it to hold more. At the moment she’s been holding 3 days. She’s 8/10 but I’m trying to go for a week. 

23 minutes ago, JDontell said:

I heard certain foods could mess with the bladder. I haven’t done too much research on it as I should’ve. She’s lactose intolerant, she can do the other things. I’m just continuously wanting her capacity to bigger and longer and then force it to hold more. At the moment she’s been holding 3 days. She’s 8/10 but I’m trying to go for a week. 

Oh that's interesting! Yeah lactose intolerant would be a mess/scat person's dream come true haha. 

2 minutes ago, Weather said:
3 minutes ago, Weather said:

Do you mean holding one per day for three days, or holding the same pee in for 3 days?  If the latter, she needs to see a doctor.

Oh here we go. I’ll say it once. I’ve been doing this type of thing for a lil over 10 years. I do not need anyone’s opinion or advice for things I do not ask about. So please let’s stick to the topic listed please. She’s never had a yeast infection or UTI from this. I’ve done more than enough research for her safety and ability to hold strong. I’ve also put in enough time to know how to really get women to hold. 

11 minutes ago, John said:

Oh that's interesting! Yeah lactose intolerant would be a mess/scat person's dream come true haha. 

Yeah that’s the thing. I have a pee, #2, gas, cum desperation fetish which all leads to my bathroom control kink. 

3 minutes ago, JDontell said:

Oh here we go. I’ll say it once. I’ve been doing this type of thing for a lil over 10 years. I do not need anyone’s opinion or advice for things I do not ask about. So please let’s stick to the topic listed please. She’s never had a yeast infection or UTI from this. I’ve done more than enough research for her safety and ability to hold strong. I’ve also put in enough time to know how to really get women to hold. 

Mate, you're claiming she's been holding for three whole days and is going to hold for a week when already at an 8/10 lol

5 minutes ago, Weather said:

Mate, you're claiming she's been holding for three whole days and is going to hold for a week when already at an 8/10 lol

I’ve got pics, videos and messages and literally was there more times than not as the holds happened. A week and a day or two is her longest with no leaks. I hardly ever make her hold like I used when I was younger. It’s been about a year since I’ve made her. It was my choice of course. I know what her body can do. There are ways to prolong it just like there are ways to rush it out lol. I’m not mad but I’d never thought I’d be questioned.