Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sex Toys or Bladder Pressure Ideas?

I’m honestly looking for sex toys or anything useful to help amplify my wife’s need to pee during sex. I absolutely love and highly prefer FULL BLADDER sex. 

I’ve been looking for something to either have placed directly on her bladder, or worn during penetration sex to keep pressure on her bladder. 
Or even sex positions that may help keep direct pressure on her bladder! 

thank you in advance! 

So long as she's okay with it;

- A corset (of the sort that tends downward at the front as seen here or here) can surround the area the bladder would normally expand into, though it can restrict breathing which isn't always a good idea during sex.

- A belt can achieve a similar effect, but starts to get problems with catching skin on the buckle, or putting too much pressure on too small an area, etc

- Have her hold her pee until she starts to leak before going to the toilet, two or three times before the "main event", which will make her bladder and sphincter more tired, and her need much more urgent

- If she's the sort to develop a visible bladder bulge, give her a massage before intercourse. Nicely and slowly (after she's properly hydrated ofc), have her lie on her back and give her a good full-body massage which ends in a bladder massage. Then have her lie on her front to 'do the other half'. Or flip that order, whichever seems best. 

On 8/10/2022 at 2:36 PM, JDontell said:

I’m honestly looking for sex toys or anything useful to help amplify my wife’s need to pee during sex. I absolutely love and highly prefer FULL BLADDER sex. 

I’ve been looking for something to either have placed directly on her bladder, or worn during penetration sex to keep pressure on her bladder. 
Or even sex positions that may help keep direct pressure on her bladder! 

thank you in advance! 

1. If you could find a way to attach a vibrator to a belt and then wrap the belt around her waist so that the vibrator is pressing directly onto her bladder and then turn the vibrator on full power.

What about a 3/4 length neoprene wetsuit.

The fabric is designed to fit tightly across the body, but also designed to aid movement.

The fabric isn't difficult to handle, obviously your not going to find a crotchless wetsuit. Or at least not at GoOutdoors. However a good pair of scissors should help with alterations.

Just remove the girl from the wetsuit first before cutting! 

2 hours ago, Raziel said:

I have no suggestions to add, other than please be careful not to hurt her. They warn football players not to play with a full bladder because sudden external pressure can cause a serious injury. When you have sex try not to thrust against whatever is resting against her bladder.    

Yeah, I’d imagine normal pressure between two people wouldn’t cause any damage (other than a leak…) but if a hard object were in between then it could easily do so.

2 hours ago, nappypants said:

Yeah, I’d imagine normal pressure between two people wouldn’t cause any damage (other than a leak…) but if a hard object were in between then it could easily do so.

I've had missionary position sex with a desperate woman before and I could tell from her facial expressions that the pressure from me being on top was causing some discomfort. I imagine something hard between us on her bladder would have had her in too much agony to continue even without a serious injury. Keep in mind the penis is under the bladder when this happens so it's being sandwiched between two objects.