Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Omo ideas for a week with the house to myself

That sounds super fun! Sometimes I really love staying desperate and just letting out a tiny bit at a time, but never enough to make the urge fully go away (and of course staying hydrated so it doesn't 😛 ). That way your muscles slowly get more and more tired and you get to enjoy the full feeling for longer without it getting uncomfortable

4 hours ago, Seifer69 said:

Sounds like you're going to have a good time next week!!

any ideas for me to try?

If you have bed protection, a lazy day where you stay in bed all day, except to get snacks or poop, is super fun. Last time I did that, I wet my jeans so many times in bed that i was soaked from my waist to my ankles. Slept in my peed underwear, and I’m sure I wet while I was sleeping… not that you could tell 😊

Rolled over to the dry side of the bed at one point and wet there too 😎

7 minutes ago, omogoshipeed said:

If you have bed protection, a lazy day where you stay in bed all day, except to get snacks or poop, is super fun. Last time I did that, I wet my jeans so many times in bed that i was soaked from my waist to my ankles. Slept in my peed underwear, and I’m sure I wet while I was sleeping… not that you could tell 😊

Rolled over to the dry side of the bed at one point and wet there too 😎

That sounds lovely! I do have bed protection and I'd actually like to try falling asleep desperate (may do that tonight!) and see if I wet the bed or wake up bursting and leak

7 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

That sounds lovely! I do have bed protection and I'd actually like to try falling asleep desperate (may do that tonight!) and see if I wet the bed or wake up bursting and leak

Absolutely! Not sure if it would work for you, but I’ve found that if I pee the bed some before falling asleep, the dampness makes it much more likely that I’ll wet while sleeping. I think it tricks your bladder into thinking “Oh, we’re already wet. We must be in a pool or something, no reason to hold!”

Like, it even worked one time when I’d peed a diaper and fell asleep before changing it. So even though I wasn’t actually wet, even just the damp sensation of the diaper was enough that I wet the bed. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective) the diaper didn’t have enough absorption left for the accident wetting and I woke up in a puddle. 🤗

Everyone's omo fantasies are going to be different, and the key is mainly to do all the things you have been dying to try, but prevented by the lack of privacy.

Like @omogoshipeed, for me the first time I had this sort of opportunity, important was ensuring the bed was both well protected and had lots of absorbency under the sheets, using the bed as my toilet any time I had the urge. This included when it was the nearest fun place to pee even if I was not actually in bed at the time.

If you want the freedom to wet yourself anywhere at any time, appreciate that one option is to wear a nappy and/or waterproof pants over normal or abnormal underwear. In public, you may need to wear a coat, or something, to cover the resultant bulk. Relieving yourself in a crowd of oblivious strangers can be a real rush.

If you find it interesting to try, I recommend wearing two layers or so of your favorite and most comfortable clothes for wetting and/or other clothes. Be careful not to put on too many though as they might make you feel uncomfortable when moving.

But keep wetting in them over and over until none of it is dry anymore. Then, you could go outside, maybe run errands while holding or just go for a walk and wet whenever you feel comfortable doing it. You could also do it when it's dark outside and maybe pass by some places you will be alone and leave no visible traces...

Perhaps sleeping in wet clothes and keeping them on the next day for more omo is also an idea you want to try?

Definitely have fun and maybe tell us about it. Thinking about such an opportunity is very exciting!

41 minutes ago, RewetC said:

If you find it interesting to try, I recommend wearing two layers or so of your favorite and most comfortable clothes for wetting and/or other clothes. Be careful not to put on too many though as they might make you feel uncomfortable when moving.

But keep wetting in them over and over until none of it is dry anymore. Then, you could go outside, maybe run errands while holding or just go for a walk and wet whenever you feel comfortable doing it. You could also do it when it's dark outside and maybe pass by some places you will be alone and leave no visible traces...

Perhaps sleeping in wet clothes and keeping them on the next day for more omo is also an idea you want to try?

Definitely have fun and maybe tell us about it. Thinking about such an opportunity is very exciting!

I've actually done that, its super fun! I used to put on a bunch of layers under waterproof snowpants and hold until I was leaking/had an accident in my room. It's really great because the wetness still goes down your legs but you can sit down without making puddles/getting everything wet.

I really wanna try wetting the same underwear all day long and keeping them on under dry pants but I'm worried about the possibility of bacteria in the urine being held against my skin and causing a UTI. Do any other women/people with a vagina have experience with this? I'm somewhat prone to UTIs and don't want to do anything unsafe.

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)

I might like to try wearing a diaper for a day or two this week as well - does anyone have any brands to reccomend from the drug store? I don't want to buy a big pack, just 2 or 3 diapers max bc there's nowhere totally private I can store them that I wouldn't be worried about them possibly being found, and nowhere discreet I could dispose of them when my roomates/family are back home that I wouldn't worry about the smell. 

So many good ideas to be had.

First one I'd go with would be to soak your underwear, then throw some dry clothes on over them and do some errands, pick up groceries, etc.  Nothing too hardcore, and you don't have to stay in them for too long.

Also, I love the thought of doing a neighborhood walk while desperate.  You could set an appropriate distance from your place or use a landmark, and not allow yourself to cross that point on your way back until you've had your first involuntary leak.  The challenge would be to get back home with the least amount of visible damage that you can manage.

Whatever you end up doing, I hope you share the results!

Edited by ThreadbareOmo (see edit history)
2 hours ago, ThreadbareOmo said:

So many good ideas to be had.

First one I'd go with would be to soak your underwear, then throw some dry clothes on over them and do some errands, pick up groceries, etc.  Nothing too hardcore, and you don't have to stay in them for too long.

Also, I love the thought of doing a neighborhood walk while desperate.  You could set an appropriate distance from your place or use a landmark, and not allow yourself to cross that point on your way back until you've had your first involuntary leak.  The challenge would be to get back home with the least amount of visible damage that you can manage.

Whatever you end up doing, I hope you share the results!

Those are both such fantastic ideas! I particularly love the dry pants over wet underwear idea because inevitably if the undies are soaked enough, you'll get a wet spot on the pants, just depends how big and how long it takes to form.

Keep the ideas coming if you have more! 🙂

Sounds like you pretty much have it sorted - I had one of weekends not long ago but my rule was no going to the toilet for a pee full stop! Pee in what you are wearing where you are. I preparation, the mattress was protected and old bedding used, settee had sheet on plastic to protect and towels. The hard flooring just needed mopping up if a puddle appeared. I would stay in my wet clothes/pants all day (unless I got cold, uncomfortable or fancied a change) I even dried some out and re-wet later . Have fun, I know I did !!!

what a great idea!

having the house to myself is an opportunity that I dream of having!

I find that the idea of being dressed in sportswear can be good, for example leggings with panties underneath. With this outfit you could run down the street with a full bladder, and once you've leaked into your panties you can turn around and go home.

There is also the fact of wearing several layers of clothing which can be good! like wearing panties with a bodysuit with tight shorts, and jogging or jeans over it, you put a tight belt that presses on the bladder and you're done.

And finally, my last idea would be that you have a normal day, you dress normally, and that as soon as you have to pee you simply go to the toilet, except that you are not allowed to take off your panties and nor your pants.

have fun ! 😁

Okay, today is day 1 of having the house to myself, I've been unintentionally holding for a few hours now, can't remember exactly when I peed last but I think about 3 or so hours ago. I'm sitting at a good 6.5/10 and I want to do an all day hold until I wet myself today. I'm gonna just keep going about my day normally and see how desperate I can get! Normally I can't really do something like that because I'm very prone to leaking and can't risk it around my roomates unless I'm staying in my room for a few hours, which isn't as fun. Let the desperation commence!

Guest Wettishfettish

Oh I think you're cheating if you break the rules when you're out or with friends! You need to stick your own rules!

Instead of breaking the rules, you must stick to them. Just wear black pants or something that doesn't show very well and anytime you need to go, just pull down your pants but leave your panties on and pee through them. No cheating! 😏

18 hours ago, Wettishfettish said:

Oh I think you're cheating if you break the rules when you're out or with friends! You need to stick your own rules!

Instead of breaking the rules, you must stick to them. Just wear black pants or something that doesn't show very well and anytime you need to go, just pull down your pants but leave your panties on and pee through them. No cheating! 😏

nah, not into that around people I'm not sexual with

On 8/9/2022 at 10:47 PM, Wetlifter37 said:

I might like to try wearing a diaper for a day or two this week as well - does anyone have any brands to reccomend from the drug store? I don't want to buy a big pack, just 2 or 3 diapers max bc there's nowhere totally private I can store them that I wouldn't be worried about them possibly being found, and nowhere discreet I could dispose of them when my roomates/family are back home that I wouldn't worry about the smell. 

Hope you can still manage to do this, I would love to read about it 🙂

Can't help you with reccomendations though, I hope others can... about what diapers the drug store sells, and if they are any good.

Well the last couple days have been quite a success! I'm busy today and feeling like I'll probably take a break the next few days but yesterday from waking up till going to sleep I did every single pee in my pants, and peed the bed before sleeping. The day before I got myself very very desperate to the point I was leaking later with barely anything in my bladder. Control seems back to normal today, might pee my undies on the toilet a couple times but other than that I'll be signing off until next time 🙂 STay wet friends