Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When you really have to pee but you want or have to hold it as long as possible, what kind of holding techniques do you use? With the term techniques I am mainly referring to ways of applying external pressure on your crotch, like

• holding yourself with your hand

• squeezing thighs together

• sitting on your foot, grinding your heel

• humping on any objects, like the edge of a chair or corner of a table

But feel free to add anything else you associate with the term “holding techniques”.

The visible aspects of somebody holding it are the most exciting thing for me about pee desperation, so I’d like you to describe as detailed as possible what you do to help yourself hold. You might as well add some photos or short video clips to illustrate your descriptions, if you like.

I’ll go ahead…

As a guy, the most effective way to apply external pressure on my crotch is holding myself with my hand. I do that rarely in public, only when I feel unobserved. Mostly I do it in private, at home, while driving or outside. I admire people who are bold or nonchalant enough to show their need publicly and openly hold themselves or talk to others about how bad they need to pee.

I use my left hand more often than my right. For squeezing, I place my thumb on the upper side and my index and middle finger on the downside. It’s most effective when I press from up and down, directly on the urethra, close to the root. It doesn’t help as much if I squeeze from left and right.

IMG_20220808_111948_483.thumb.jpg.b919f7917a55d9b8fd1e270a8bd72b16.jpg

At the beginning, while the urges are coming and going, I only reach down and grab and squeeze for a short moment, then I let go again until the next wave hits an I grab it again.

When I become more desperate and there is a constant pressure in my bladder, I squeeze myself more frequently and for longer, giving myself a little massage to ease the urge.

When I’m finally so bursting that it hurts, even constantly holding down with one hand doesn’t help much an I will eventually leak.

I attached some short clips to illustrate my description and the different stages. And of course I took them under realistic conditions, because staged stuff isn’t fun.

First Stage

Second Stage

Third Stage

Looking forward to your replies!

Thanks for your reply!

I can only partly imagine how great it must feel to rub against an object while having to pee.

Sometimes when I'm washing the dishes and can't hold myself because I'm wearing wet rubber gloves, I lean against the kitchen counter. It has the perfect height to press a certain spot at the base of my shaft, witch has nearly the same effect as squeezing with a hand.

For stage 1, I'll just be all squirmy. I try not to do any grabbing until I start to get spasms. Stage 2, and I'm trying my best to stay dry by keeping my bladder muscles tense while still being all squirmy. Don't need to hold myself yet. Stage 3, now I'm getting spasms and want to let some out badly. I'm guessing that's where you were at. Stage 4, I'm leaking for sure if I don't hold myself. This means that I'm tightly grabbing the tip through whatever I'm wearing. I also might cross my legs tight even though it doesn't really do anything as a guy. Not sure why, but it does help and makes it feel even hotter for me. Stage 5, about to have an accident, I'll be doing a combination of all of the above to keep it in. I'm usually doing a serious pee dance too at this point, as in if I stop moving it's all coming out.  

Edited by wetting_fan (see edit history)

I pretty much do the same thing  when not in public. . I first squirm and dance a bit subtly. If my penis is hanging between my legs I squeeze them together / cross them putting pressure on my dick that way.  This helps as I feel the urgency at the tip. When leg crossing isn't effective I squeeze myself using my thumb and forefinger , until the pressure at my pee hole is so intense, my pee feels like it is going to come out. Then I will grab my dick on the tip, using my whole hand gripping as tightly as I can, hoping the wave will pass, and I stay dry a bit longer. The first several waves usually pass and I hold on a bit longer. But once the pee actually leaks past my sphincter into my urethra, it is coming out no matter what, even it is just the amount that is in my penis. Squeezing myself past the point of pressurized flow is way to painful .

If I am in public I can only squeeze my sphincter as tight as I can and hope not to leak. If I can sneak a quick grab I will, but I don't do it  in a showy  obvious way. Even if I can't hold it any longer this keeps the leak slow and relatively small for a bit, which actually feels good in an omorashi way.  However, I have gotten my jeans obviously wet in front and to my crotch. I don't want to wet in public but  as I have gotten older sometimes I can't avoid it. I don't let it embarrass me .

9 hours ago, luvwetting said:

Thanks for your reply!

I can only partly imagine how great it must feel to rub against an object while having to pee.

Sometimes when I'm washing the dishes and can't hold myself because I'm wearing wet rubber gloves, I lean against the kitchen counter. It has the perfect height to press a certain spot at the base of my shaft, witch has nearly the same effect as squeezing with a hand.

Leaning against a kitchen counter is helpful when preparing food or washing dishes, and I once saw a video with a fellow pressing his dick against a peninsula counter while talking to someone in the dining area.  As you say, just the right height!

I pretty much just squeeze my thighs most of the time.  If I'm driving I may hold with my hand and squeeze my hand with my thighs.  If I'm at home and about to burst, I might move my legs rapidly, particularly if standing. 

If I want to sleep on a full bladder, I squeeze a pillow with my thighs, squeeze a pillow to my chest, and lay in sort-of the fetal position.  This lets me squirm but in a comfortable set-up so that I can still drift off to sleep while desperate. 

Also, when really full and/or when waking up frantic, I love to stretch backwards, which stretches my midsection but weirdly seems to help lol.

6 hours ago, Weather said:

If I want to sleep on a full bladder, I squeeze a pillow with my thighs, squeeze a pillow to my chest, and lay in sort-of the fetal position.  This lets me squirm but in a comfortable set-up so that I can still drift off to sleep while desperate.

Sleeping with a full bladder is really hard for me. Interesting way to help yourself.

I don't know if this counts as "holding technique", but I find literally masturbation extremely helpful. Ofc you can't cum, but it's my most helpful technique.

Othetwise crossing my legs and adjusting my penis so it's squeezed/pressed on the tip from the sides. I don't know how to explain it better. Then scratching and pinching myself to distract my brain.

I'm a trans man, so I have female parts below the waist. In stage one, I just sort of bounce and wiggle in my seat. In stage two, I'll start to grab myself a little, and perhaps grind harder against the chair. 

Once I need to go badly enough for leaks to start, I keep a hand down there almost all the time. Masturbating on and off assists with the need to pee. I'll also roll up a hand towel and put it in my underwear so that it puts a lot of pressure on my peehole, preventing leaks. 

When I'm officially desperate and struggling, the towel won't even help. I actually HAVE TO masturbate with my hand (or anything) relatively firmly, so the pee doesn't come out. If I stop moving, I'm done for. Everything starts rushing out.

If I'm standing and extremely desperate (while alone at home), I bend over a little and wiggle my legs vigorously, massage my crotch, etc.

On 8/12/2022 at 4:10 PM, MisterBlue said:

I don't know if this counts as "holding technique", but I find literally masturbation extremely helpful. Ofc you can't cum, but it's my most helpful technique.

Othetwise crossing my legs and adjusting my penis so it's squeezed/pressed on the tip from the sides. I don't know how to explain it better. Then scratching and pinching myself to distract my brain.

When I was a teen I often used masturbation to delay peeing, as noted it worked as long as I didn't cum.  

On 8/8/2022 at 8:03 PM, Weather said:

Similarly, waking with the urge often times I can resume sleep without releasing if I shift to the fetal position.  It’s like the position somehow mutes urgency.  Best part, resuming sleep with a full bladder more often than not results in wetting in my sleep.

When I'm alone, in the first stage, I just keep my thighs together and cross my legs frequently. Second stage, I get fidgety while simultaneously trying to be still, if that makes sense. I usually try to lean back and not move much for relief, but it's also hard to sit still when I'm getting full. In the third stage, I start holding myself, sit on my heel, and lean over a lot. 

When I'm in public, I frequently cross and uncross my legs, and try to sit down if I can. I try not to make it obvious, but sometimes I definitely wish I could squirm around lol.