Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite diaper wetting scenarios/fantasies?

Guest accidentlywet

Guest accidentlywet

I was thinking about my favorite diaper wetting scenarios/fantasies and started to wonder about what all of yours are!

Since I started the thread I'll share first 😋

- being curled up somewhere comfy and feeling all sleepy and floaty and maybe you really need to pee but getting up would be oh so difficult at the moment so you just let yourself have an accident in your diaper and snuggle in even more as you relieve yourself. No need to get up any time soon.

- Watching a scary movie or just a movie with a scary part in it, having been put in a diaper beforehand because there is a significant chance of having an accident because of how easily you startle and scare. Feeling secure knowing that if you pee on yourself out of fear you won't ruin your pants and furniture. And while you know you won't be able to hide your accident you at least won't have a mess to clean up.

These are just a few I could come up with right now but I'll add more as I remember!

Edited by accidentlywet (see edit history)

My favorite is a bit of a switch scenario. I want to be cuddling with a lady while we're both wearing under our clothes. We've both made each other really desperate before this, then we have an accident on each other while making out. I want to feel her diaper getting warm and wet and vice versa. Maybe she wants me to keep holding it until she's done...or maybe she has to wait for me to go first...ugh...

Another would involve messing. There was a video by puma that captured it great. Basically she made a huge load in a pullup while wearing a dress just before going out for a walk. She doesn't want to change before going out, so she stays messy. She's out for a while then comes back. It doesn't show the walk, but I would just love to be there and watch my girl squish around as we enjoy ourselves. Maybe she sits down on my lap on a bench for a bit :]  Then after the long walk, I help her change when we get back, but not before a good bit of fun...

Edited by wetting_fan (see edit history)

A favourite of mine:

Going out for a walk in the woods. She and I both thickly diapered under our jeans 🙂

Her beautiful diaper bulge would be - let's say - not invisible 😉. But she would say she's ok with it as long as I am in the same outfit.

So that she's not alone, should there be an embarrassing encounter.

To spice things up she would have a remote controlled little vibrator in her diaper. To enjoy her walk even more 😊

And then when she's all heated up and her bladder is full, we go for a big tight hug and long kiss while she's cumming and peeing her heart out 🥰

For the moment we don't care about any people walking by, we hardly notice!

My hands on her bum cover up her bulge... and allows me to feel it getting warm.

When we're relaxed it's my turn to pee. With her hands on my bum 🥰

Time to continue our walk... our jeans still dry on the outside, but wet and heavy on the inside 🙂

Edited by vincp44 (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

I think mine could vary a little bit of location but it mainly circle around this:

Me having an accident on a pullup that will leak as not thick enough for me.
I get really ashamed and I don't know what to do.
A nice lady spot it and propose me some help (I could be a nurse in a hospital, a employee of a shop like pharmacy, or a random lady in the street).
She tell me that accident happen and I don't have to be ashame. She decide to help me change and tell me that she have more adequate protections for me.
She than help me clean and change and put me into a big ABDL diaper with booster and plastic pant.
We then spend the rest of the day together as she want to be sure I am ok and will not have other accidents.
That could involved, diaper check, diaper change, etc.

Kind of a CG takes care of me scenario but with the twist of Public Shame and unkonw person that decide to help.

See ya

The idea of hypnosis putting me completely out of my own control, forcing me to pee myself, is a big one. Unfortunately my mind and iron bladder seems to not be receptive to that. 

Another more accessible one involving my minor BSDM kink would be to do a hold till I'm fairly desperate, then be tied up quite tightly in the thickest diaper you can buy, so I can't put my legs together or physically hold myself at all. And then be given regular fluids until I have no choice but to repeatedly potty in my diaper, maybe even until I leak.