Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female First time buying diapers: Will update later

So for the longest time I've been curious about wearing diapers, I wondered how it would feel, and since I have a huge public fetish, I wondered if I could use them to wet myself in public. I was always too nervous to buy them though, but today I did! I've been holding ever since I woke up, and before I left I leaked a little in my black jeans, I felt a damp spot but it was nothing visible. I know people will mostly mind their own business unless you draw attention to yourself, but there's always lingering paranoia for anxious people. So I drove to a store out of town. It was so crowded that I got nervous again, but I pushed that back and picked out some Always Discreet underwear. I was thinking of leaking a little more in the store, but it was too crowded and my brain wouldn't let me.

Anyway, I'm going to try these out tonight in my room and see how it goes. As soon as I put them on I guess my nervousness went away and I leaked a little on accident! I'm wearing them right now and drinking some juice and water bottles. I'll post an update later. 

And if anyone has any diaper suggestions for wetting in public, please let me know.

Edited by FutaFan
Forgot tags (see edit history)
52 minutes ago, pierplanetarpi said:

Congratulations! I will suggest that you comfortable with these in private before trying a big release in public though! Always Discreet underwear doesn't have the best capacity, so if you hold and flood there's a good chance of it not holding everything. Small uses, yes. Full bladder held a couple hours? Not likely.

Thanks for commenting! Is there a particular kind you suggest then?

37 minutes ago, FutaFan said:

Thanks for commenting! Is there a particular kind you suggest then?

NorthShore products are good, though a bit pricey. Have to order online and they ship via FedEx in brown boxes.  Several different products are able to contain a full bladder though (Megamax can usually take multiple) which is nice unless leaking is part of the fun (which it is for some!).

GoSupreme pull-up style also resembles store brands like Always Discreet, similar style, but better absorption. So that would be a suggested starting point before getting into more "hardcore" diapers like Supreme or Megamax.

On 8/7/2022 at 5:04 PM, FutaFan said:

So for the longest time I've been curious about wearing diapers, I wondered how it would feel, and since I have a huge public fetish, I wondered if I could use them to wet myself in public. I was always too nervous to buy them though, but today I did! I've been holding ever since I woke up, and before I left I leaked a little in my black jeans, I felt a damp spot but it was nothing visible. I know people will mostly mind their own business unless you draw attention to yourself, but there's always lingering paranoia for anxious people. So I drove to a store out of town. It was so crowded that I got nervous again, but I pushed that back and picked out some Always Discreet underwear. I was thinking of leaking a little more in the store, but it was too crowded and my brain wouldn't let me.

Anyway, I'm going to try these out tonight in my room and see how it goes. As soon as I put them on I guess my nervousness went away and I leaked a little on accident! I'm wearing them right now and drinking some juice and water bottles. I'll post an update later. 

And if anyone has any diaper suggestions for wetting in public, please let me know.

Hey!

Congrats on your first diaper purchase! I think you've made a great choice starting with the Always discreet. They are my favourite for having some fun in public even as a dude! If I am really concerned about flooding or maybe have weakened my bladder a bit to much before hand ill double up with a tena for men pad higher up in the pull up.

The way I love to play with them is to simply drink about a litre or so of water (or your favourite drink) and go about your business for the next hour or 2 hours. (either do some errands, clean the house, go for a nice long walk or drive). Driving to a Walmart or large mall about an hour away from me is my personal favourite, I might even make a visit to the adult diaper section while I am there and if I get gutsy enough ill buy some more while secretly flooding my pullup.

The way that seems to work best for me is to let large spurts out in them here and there, don't try to flood them or else you may just pay the price of a nice little leak running down your leg (for some this is a good thing). You'll be surprised at the capacity if you follow this method, the biggest thrill for me is how discreet they truly are and how much I can enjoy them in public while experiencing desperation, wetting and a nice warm diaper secured directly on your naughty bits! 

Cheers and good luck!!

• 7 months later...
On 8/7/2022 at 4:04 PM, WetEve said:

Diapers made for the incontinence market don't hold as much as those for the ABDL market. Enter "ABDL diapers" on amazon(dot)com and you'll see lots of good choices.

On 8/7/2022 at 4:04 PM, WetEve said:

I was always too nervous to buy them though, but today I did!

The first time I walked into a medical supply store to buy adult diapers I nearly chickened out as I approached the door. But I reminded myself that if I didn't do this in spite of feeling that way, then I'd never do it at all. Then as I was looking over the choices, a woman who worked there started walking toward me. I felt a bit as if I had wet my pants in class and she was going to deal with the situation. But I just kept my wits about me as I spoke with her in a businesslike way and ended up buying what I came for.

If I were to go into an ABDL store I think I'd be much more expressive, emotionally and otherwise.

First time when you're buying diapers is always very hard. Especially if you have to buy then in a shop. 
I still remember how nervous I was. I actually started leaked in my panties out of pure nervousness, when telling shop assistant what I want and she asked me about the size and what kind of diapers. I was not even feeling I need to pee when entering the shop minute before that. When I didn't answer right away and looked confused, she just asked, if they are for me or someone else and how absorbent they have to be. I got red in my face, another spurt went into my panties and first I said no, but than yes and told I pee in my sleep. A lot. It was embarrassing. Second time it was easier. I just came in, told what I want (brand, extra absorbent pullups and size) and it was done.  Lesson learned. Do your homework before entering the shop.