Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would anyone happen to have ripped a youtube vlog uploaded from 2021 about a college girl and her bladder problems? I don't remember the girl or her channel's name, but here is what I do remember. She documents herself having various pant peeing accidents throughout her day; in her dorm room, during class and even when she goes out to shop for food. No streams, stains or puddles are shown to my recollection, but I could be wrong. The video was titled something on the line of "College Girl Pees Her Pants Vlog".  If anyone could help me look for it, that would be greatly appreciated and if I could also get the girl's name, even better. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Carfichi said:

Would anyone happen to have ripped a youtube vlog uploaded from 2021 about a college girl and her bladder problems? I don't remember the girl or her channel's name, but here is what I do remember. She documents herself having various pant peeing accidents throughout her day; in her dorm room, during class and even when she goes out to shop for food. No streams, stains or puddles are shown to my recollection, but I could be wrong. The video was titled something on the line of "College Girl Pees Her Pants Vlog".  If anyone could help me look for it, that would be greatly appreciated and if I could also get the girl's name, even better. Thank you.

I think what you’re referring to a channel from a girl by the name of Julie Walker.

she posted about how she was peeing her pants sometimes in the first video- and it embarrasses her so much that she takes a mental day from school. Drives to the store and then documents she “peed her pants a little” 

then a later video she documents she is all better and it was probably stress or something.

however she took down her channel and the videos of course went with it

Just now, Bedwettingchik12 said:

I think what you’re referring to a channel from a girl by the name of Julie Walker.

she posted about how she was peeing her pants sometimes in the first video- and it embarrasses her so much that she takes a mental day from school. Drives to the store and then documents she “peed her pants a little” 

then a later video she documents she is all better and it was probably stress or something.

Yeah I do believe some people from the omo community found her page and instead of just watching it and moving on, they felt the need to say stuff and it scared her off. Seen it a few times on YouTube videos or TikToks 

4 hours ago, SecretWetter97 said:

Yeah I do believe some people from the omo community found her page and instead of just watching it and moving on, they felt the need to say stuff and it scared her off. Seen it a few times on YouTube videos or TikToks 

I noticed comments on her stuff. It’s real annoying they do that. Because her vlog wasn’t even about all that. Except that video 

13 hours ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

That was exactly who I was looking for. It's a shame her channel had to disappear but I totally get why. Thank you for your help