Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vagina-owners, what pee things would you do if you had a penis?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Vagina owners" Dumbest fucking term ive ever heard.

Lol petition to call penis owners "Penisites"

I'm never sure about this assumption that a penis is a ticket to pee just about anywhere. I don't feel that way about mine.   Hiking with my ex she seemed able to be quicker and more discrete than I c

@rebeljaffa

"I'm never sure about this assumption that a penis is a ticket to pee just about anywhere. I don't feel that way about mine.   Hiking with my ex she seemed able to be quicker and more discrete than I could. I think I felt the more exposed of the two of us, to be honest."

Well obviously not anywhere, I'm not go to pee in the middle of the capitol building like some people did one January! But men can usually relieve themselves discretely outdoors.

59 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I’d reallllly love to try the whole aiming aspect. I think that would be super fun. I’ve also always wished I could pee in bottles and stuff without making a huge mess 😆 and also pee out the leg of shorts 🤷‍♀️

hmmmm…ohhhh…urinals! Omg I’ve always wanted to use a urinal!! 

aside from pee (or maybe along with lol) I’d be trying out jacking off, for sure. Shooting cum😍😍😍so hot 

I kinda want to see you try to piss in a bottle now😁

3 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I’d reallllly love to try the whole aiming aspect. I think that would be super fun. I’ve also always wished I could pee in bottles and stuff without making a huge mess 😆 and also pee out the leg of shorts 🤷‍♀️

aside from pee (or maybe along with lol) I’d be trying out jacking off, for sure. Shooting cum😍😍😍so hot 

Why have you always wanted to use a urinal? Is it curiousity or for the convinence of not having to sit?

aiming in the bottle isn’t easy when it’s a narrow opening because sometimes the pee stream spreads and is wide!

34 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

My attempts to practice standing to pee at home always when up with my pants soaked…..

Hehe also results in a soaked hand and soaking clothes😆

Nah, I don’t mind sitting, it would be just for fun, and because I’d find it kind of a naughty challenge and a turn on. 

Hmm well it would still be on my wish list to try🤷‍♀️

Definitely want to see you try it now!

Guest deviatedseptum

oh my I would have loads of fun with a penis. aside from my gender dysphoria being largely eliminated, I would wet less and try to make myself desperate enough to pee in bottles or things like that. with a vagina, it's possible but far too messy and difficult to do frequently. that's why I prefer wetting myself or containers with semi large openings. in a way, it's probably a good thing I don't have a dick lol, because if I did, I would absolutely have to indulge in my fantasies, and I would have ruined so many things in my house

18 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Have you not noticed the part where we miss the toilet with our 'aim'? 😁 Now, a tree is a better target!  Watch out for splashback at a urinal!   Jacking off I can definitely recommend though 🤩

19 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

i've done that: pee out of leg of shorts... it was new year's eve and there was a party at the beach me and my friends decided to join. we've been drinking beer, so naturally i got desperate pretty fast and the porta potties were far away disgusting. there was some vegetation on the ground nearby and i imediatelly thought it would be so naughty to pee in the middle of the crowd. so i sat there, on the plants and sneakly adjusted my penis so it was aiming out the leg of my shorts(i was wearing very loose shorts) and let go... my heart was racing and i kinda panicked at first, but i took a look around and no one seemed to be paying attention to me, and it was very dark... i kept peeing till my bladder was empty and the last bit went in my shorts but i quickly got up and it just dripped down my legs... i was impressed how easy it was. needless to say i was horny for the rest of the night but unfortunately nothing else happened, omo related... i wish i had a partner who also enjoyed pee play at the time so i could tell her i just peed and no one noticed.

19 hours ago, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

I would definitely try to hold my pee as long as possible to see how it would feel and then I might try to grab it to stop the flow or something stupid 🙃

Lol yeah, with the longer urethra, once any pee gets in there and just sits there it starts to burn (at least in my case) so options are basically "hold at the base" (not that effective imo) or "get hard so your own dick pinches off the urethra."  The last one gets a little scary if you're really bursting lol

Edited by Weather (see edit history)

@rebeljaffa

"I'm sure I read about people who stick their penis in beehives!!!"

Yeah that was the specific story I remember reading about a Swedish man who had sex with a beehive and was stung to death when I googled it just now to try and find the story it turns out the fact checkers said it was actually a satirical story, so I guess it wasn't true after all.

However I suspect that at some point in human history somebody somewhere must have tried that. Ditto on the electric sockets. Basically if someone can do something stupid like that it's almost guarantee that there has been someone, somewhere, at some point in history who has tried something that idiotic.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nest-of-lies/

But also as a person who is terrified of bees I can't picture how anyone could bring themselves to do that. Like just the other day I was watching this movie Jackass Forever and they had this guy who had his entire penis and scrotum covered in bees that would just stinging it like crazy, and I am like why on earth would anyone want to do that! I mean what the hell is wrong with this guy?!

Personally one of my own personal nightmares would be the idea of a bee climbing into my lady parts and stinging me on the inside. I mean I don't see any scenario where that would actually happen, but it's horrifying enough that I actually think about it!

@PrincessPEEach My uncle and aunt built their own house / animal rescue center on their land in Virginia. The upper floor was 2/3 open plan bedroom / bathroom. In the bathroom was a shower, toilet (with bidet hookup), sink, and right by the door, a urinal. 

My aunt would spread her legs, hold her lips apart and pee into the urinal. She canted her hips forward a bit. I am not sure if I have described it correctly and it does not take the place of having a penis ... but she liked doing it.

They were just open about it. Not that it was a lewd thing, but the other part of the upstairs story of their house was a study / guest bedroom. The way the bed was situated that if you slept on the right edge of the bed, you could just see into the bathroom. 

Can someone invent a body switch machine - even temporarily - so we can share how things feel. Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@rebeljaffa

"I'm sure I read about people who stick their penis in beehives!!!"

Yeah that was the specific story I remember reading about a Swedish man who had sex with a beehive and was stung to death when I googled it just now to try and find the story it turns out the fact checkers said it was actually a satirical story, so I guess it wasn't true after all.

However I suspect that at some point in human history somebody somewhere must have tried that. Ditto on the electric sockets. Basically if someone can do something stupid like that it's almost guarantee that there has been someone, somewhere, at some point in history who has tried something that idiotic.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nest-of-lies/

But also as a person who is terrified of bees I can't picture how anyone could bring themselves to do that. Like just the other day I was watching this movie Jackass Forever and they had this guy who had his entire penis and scrotum covered in bees that would just stinging it like crazy, and I am like why on earth would anyone want to do that! I mean what the hell is wrong with this guy?!

Personally one of my own personal nightmares would be the idea of a bee climbing into my lady parts and stinging me on the inside. I mean I don't see any scenario where that would actually happen, but it's horrifying enough that I actually think about it!

Fair enough, I should have researched and seen the hoax.  

Inside your lady parts?!  Oh my God!  I suspect it couldn't happen and rather a bee than a wasp maybe...  I have had one bee sting in my life and it was horrible!  Nowhere near my bits...