Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any guys ever piss down the pants of another guy?

I didn't see it, but I know someone from bdsm community, that happened to him. His dom used him as an urinal. He had to unbutton his pants and pull underwear down a little, so his dom could pee in his underwear and consequently also into his pants. 

Closest I came to someone else peeing in my pants, is when some drunk guy peed on me when I was at open air concert. We were standing and watching performance when I noticed something touching my ass and running down my legs. He was standing behind me and just took out his penis and started peeing on me. It was crowded and couldn't really move away and I was to scared to say something to him. He was big and drunk. It was humiliating, someone peeing on you in  public. When I later told my friends what happened, they laughed. They thought that was kind of funny and tragic at the same time.

• 4 months later...

I once found some discarded sports pants that did not belong to someone, but had been thrown in the trash, my mother picked them up since the fabric was new and they could be used to repair other pants, they were jeans, and I took advantage of them before they I put them in the washing machine, put them on and peed on them, then they just went in the washing machine and no one ever knew that those pants had been peed on before they were destroyed.

No, never did this.  Closest I could claim to this is when growing up and sharing a bed with my cousin.  He was a bedwetter too.  When I'd spend the night at his house Auntie would have us both sleep in the same bed ( a queen sized bed).  She'd say,  "One of you probably will pee in the bed if not both.  I'm only washing one set of sheets and mattress pad."  

She was right, most of the time either he or I would wet the bed and when we were younger it was both. When we would wake up wet we would try and figure out who peed or was it both of us.  This was decided by who's side of the bed had the larger wet area or if it was equal.  

I remember one night when I could not sleep cuzo was very restless and tossing on his side of the bed.  Then he calmed down and after a minute or so I heard that pzzzzzzzz sound of him peeing  himself and then I felt the wetness as it reached my side of the bed.  I was ashamed at the time, and still a bit, but I kinda enjoyed hearing him pee himself and the bed.  I was not so happy that I got wet too.  I moved over to the side of the bed as soon as I felt the wetness of his pee.  By morning thought I was wet too.  Not from peeing in the bed also, but by rolling over into the wet area of the bed.  My underwear was wet on the back and a side and not the front so I obviously had not wet in the bed.  He however was wet front and side.