Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 12:59 PM, themerger said:

These are lovely @Vorashi! The yoga wetting video is especially sweet 😊

No pressure, but is there a story behind almost getting caught that you'd be up to sharing???

I make public videos and have definitely had close calls and awkward moments!

Thank you for the compliments! The almost getting caught is something you can barely hear at the end of the vid. Where I was sitting was right next to an all-way stop. It was the best place because I could see (or hear) any cars or people coming long before they'd see me. As I was wetting myself I hear the roar of an engine behind me and quickly covered myself (which you see in the vid). It was a cop car, but fortunately they either didnt notice me or didnt care and drove on while I say dripping in my own puddle, before finishing the wetting and going home now totally soaked

41 minutes ago, Vorashi said:

Thank you for the compliments! The almost getting caught is something you can barely hear at the end of the vid. Where I was sitting was right next to an all-way stop. It was the best place because I could see (or hear) any cars or people coming long before they'd see me. As I was wetting myself I hear the roar of an engine behind me and quickly covered myself (which you see in the vid). It was a cop car, but fortunately they either didnt notice me or didnt care and drove on while I say dripping in my own puddle, before finishing the wetting and going home now totally soaked

Wow! That had to be an alarming rush. My heart would pounding if I encountered cops while I was wetting! I suppose if they were revving that loudly, they must've had other things to do. Thank you for sharing!

Isn't it funny how the best places to wet outdoors seem to be those that are the most exposed? I'm with you though; if I can't be completely concealed (behind trees, rocks, etc.), I'd rather have a 360 degree view so that I can see people before they see me. I feel like I'm constantly scanning when wetting in public!

On 10/25/2022 at 1:11 PM, themerger said:

Wow! That had to be an alarming rush. My heart would pounding if I encountered cops while I was wetting! I suppose if they were revving that loudly, they must've had other things to do. Thank you for sharing!

Isn't it funny how the best places to wet outdoors seem to be those that are the most exposed? I'm with you though; if I can't be completely concealed (behind trees, rocks, etc.), I'd rather have a 360 degree view so that I can see people before they see me. I feel like I'm constantly scanning when wetting in public!

Yeah it's terrifying but so insanely exciting. I plan to do a lot more of it in the future so stay tuned!