Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Great finds, Rachel! I like the thread already 🙂

That giulsandgemma girl, I like how comfortable she is with her pullups and her leggings over them...

and then there's her video about the big Novamed diapers, she finds those super comfortable as well! Wish I could see more of that, how they look under her clothes 😛

But that weightliftress, what on earth is she wearing? Looks weird from the front, almost like a pee reservoir built in her pants...

5 hours ago, vincp44 said:

Great finds, Rachel! I like the thread already 🙂

That giulsandgemma girl, I like how comfortable she is with her pullups and her leggings over them...

and then there's her video about the big Novamed diapers, she finds those super comfortable as well! Wish I could see more of that, how they look under her clothes 😛

But that weightliftress, what on earth is she wearing? Looks weird from the front, almost like a pee reservoir built in her pants...

Isn't Guil... a gem! I'm so proud of how comfortable she is! 

14 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Those clips could make others want to wear pull-ups or diapers.

Five weeks after getting a stent, this almost gave me another heart attack!  Also, it leaves me wondering whether Rachel will help normalize diapers by posting a waist-down TikTok?  Or overflowing a pull-up onto a Pee Pod Mat?

Ah well, I don't have plans to do any fresh video content for a while... life's too busy but I appreciate it 🙂

Great work finding these! TikTok is... not easy to navigate when it comes to hashtags and finding good, specific content. They really want you to just see whatever gets shoveled your way. As a result I only peruse sometimes.

And so many people nuke their accounts so very quickly. I'll see if I have any bookmarked that belong in this thread that still exist.