Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite thing to wear when you know you're going to wet yourself??

I don't know if anyone else is like this, but nothing gets me more excited than really having to go and knowing I can wet myself. When you have this freedom, what's your favorite thing to wear? I have 2 favorites.

1. Tight(ish) jeans - stays wet and spreads nicely!
2. Heavy cotton shirt - If it's a self golden shower 

Let's hear your favorites!

Boxer briefs (maybe two pairs) and either jeans or loose cargo shorts, depending on how much I wanna feel my pee run down my legs. There are few omo feelings that are better than: 

1. Realizing you have to pee

2. Stopping yourself initially because grownups aren’t supposed to have accidents 

3. A split second after you stopped yourself, realizing that you absolutely can pee your pants right now if you want to

4. Immediately releasing your bladder and soaking yourself, just a few short seconds after the thought occurred to you

For me,

and I’d be interested to know if there’s any one else who shares this type,

it’s tight stretch shorts or jeans , wetting whilst squatting, either doing myself or to watch someone else do, and can be intentional or accidental, 

but for me it’s seeing that bulge/cameltoe/crotch tight and in that particular position whilst squatting that I absolutely love,

especially when your opening your legs to show off the wetting or to watch ))