Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Seeing a woman desperate and starting to leak or trickle

Posted about it a few weeks ago but my "work wife" got really desperate in a client meeting that ran over it's time, and as she was running from the elevator to the bathroom she kinda stutter stepped trying to squeeze her thighs together while running. She later texted me and told me the reason she left in such a hurry was because she started going while running to the bathroom (explains the stutter step) but she got her skirt up but not her panties down, she soaked them 😍

Several years ago, like 15 years ago or so, I went to the beach with a female friend who was sunbathing on her stomach and had to pee but said that she didn't want to get up as she was really relaxed. As a joke I told her to pee herself on her towel. She said that she could hold it for a little bit longer. After close to 40 minutes she said that she couldn't hold it anymore and was going to the sea to pee. As she got up there was a tennis sized spot on her blue towel and a small wet patch on her bikini. She said looks like I had a small accident and another spurt came out and landed on her towel and I got a pretty dividend hard on and she noticed and said looks like you truly enjoyed my accident. After she said this she left for the water and I managed to hide the fact that as soon as she said those last words I felt like I came on my swimming trunks. I checked and I did a little bit so I went to the water and also peed and washed the cum away. That was the first time I witnessed someone pee themselves as an adult.