Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Who here likes to hold?

11 hours ago, astralis said:

stupid question on my part maybe but doesn’t everyone on this site enjoy to hold? i mean, isn’t that kind of the point? 

I personally like rapid hydration which leads me to hold on and fight not to give in, personally I love 9/10 where I fight and feel adrenaline trying not to get wet, I always push myself to the limit until 10/10 and the leaks come out without control my bladder

16 hours ago, C.omoboy said:

I personally like rapid hydration which leads me to hold on and fight not to give in, personally I love 9/10 where I fight and feel adrenaline trying not to get wet, I always push myself to the limit until 10/10 and the leaks come out without control my bladder

Ugh, I wish rapid desperation worked for me! The only time I tried it I ended up just needing to poop a lot, lmao. It sounds like a lot of fun when it works. 

21 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Well, I do hold occasionally but only to make the wetting more worthwhile. I actually enjoy the naughty feeling to deliberately pee my pants more. Holding without wetting wouldn’t do much for me.

20 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Honestly, not everyone. My favorite part of omorashi is holding/desperation but I've met a lot of people who just like intentional wetting or peeing in diapers, and don't care much for holding.

Well, but you gotta hold at least a little to have pee come out, right? Otherwise you're just letting out little insignificant dribbles into your underwear or diaper? 

3 hours ago, astralis said:

Well, but you gotta hold at least a little to have pee come out, right? Otherwise you're just letting out little insignificant dribbles into your underwear or diaper? 

True, but that goes I guess to where each of us qualifies "holding" and "desperation". I mean if I kinda moderately have to pee while running errands and thinking that I may need to find a restroom in the next hour, I don't consider it a "hold", it's just a normal daily bladder function for most people. Your mileage may vary, but I personally consider that someone likes holding only if the person intentionally and with pleasure holds their full bladder past the point of involuntary squirming or pain in the bladder.

7 hours ago, astralis said:

Ya, technically you are somewhat right. But the question was „who likes to hold?“. And if asked that I would instinctively say „No, actually I like to wet“. And for me it is also fun to juts let go as soon a I realize I feel an urge.

On 8/31/2022 at 5:46 PM, astralis said:

stupid question on my part maybe but doesn’t everyone on this site enjoy to hold? i mean, isn’t that kind of the point? 

Not a Stupid question, better to find out why than to stay ignorant. 
Some people like like watching than participating. Some people enjoy wetting side more than the desperation or hold. 

I for one, love both but lean to desperation more. Especially enjoy bladder bulges and the just made it scenario, sometimes trapping myself in layers of clothes to make it more challenging to make it, makes the relief so much more rewarding. 

On 9/3/2022 at 11:03 PM, Luna said:

I for one, love both but lean to desperation more. Especially enjoy bladder bulges and the just made it scenario, sometimes trapping myself in layers of clothes to make it more challenging to make it, makes the relief so much more rewarding. 

Sorry, it's just that this just sounds like holding to me, lol. Getting super desperate to piss requires holding your bladder for an extended period of time, right? Maybe I'm missing some super simple point here idk.

6 minutes ago, astralis said:

Sorry, it's just that this just sounds like holding to me, lol. Getting super desperate to piss requires holding your bladder for an extended period of time, right? Maybe I'm missing some super simple point here idk.

My answer to you was just the first part, this answer was for the thread. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Rufina

I love to hold but I don't wet unless my husband is at work. He doesn't like omorashi so I hold until I'm bursting when he's home and then while he's at work I hold until I leak and then full on wet myself.

Yes! Whenever I have some time to myself and I notice a slight urge to pee. Usually I spend my alone time playing games or watching TV shows, so I'll decide to hold it but get so focused that I suddenly realise hours later "Oh shit, I'm actually about to wet myself"

And if I'm playing an online game or something I can't just leave, so a few times I've had to use bottles 😳 

And sometimes if I feel a moderate need I'll go for a walk, I live in the woods so if it gets bad enough I can just squat somewhere but I like challenging myself with trying to hold it for as long as possible.