Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Who here likes to hold?

I love holding my pee until I simply can't stop it from coming out. I enjoy that sensation of my stretched bladder and my pee is about to come out pressure in my penis.  For added fun I want to hold on more after I start leaking, until I leak and spurt so much my jeans are soaked and my bladder is still full. Then I let go in my pants. AHHA!

I really think over 90% of people here enjoy holding their pee

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I enjoy holding in private when I have alot of time to myself but the thought of holding at work or when I'm doing something important makes me turned off a bit. In other words the sensations are all there but the time and place are not correct. I have always enjoyed the stress release and sensation play part of omo as opposed to the who exobitonalist side of things, I guess it's just not for me. If your into that that is fine with me but I would rather wet at home or with a partner on my own terms.

I used to, mainly to see what it would be like to totally lose control. Usually would end with a few leaks then me getting impatient and wetting all the way. But eventually, on my most recent hold, my body recognized sitting on several sheets (for protection, on top of a garbage bag) at the computer as a moment to pee (though only if I am desperate to the point of leaking already) and I was able to experience that. I don't think I've held since though, but it might be fun to try it again, maybe take some challenges if anyone is up for giving me some.

As a kid I was forced to hold to the end several times. The final release felt so incredibly good. It was always the holding and the first involuntary release that got me into omo. The wet pants were a necessary side effect. Diapers and plastic panties allowed holding in less private settings.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 9:11 AM, CarmenCD said:

I hold it every day, often by necessity, but also when not needed too. I just don't use a bathroom until I realllllly have to pee. Doing this backfired numerous times already in past years, but I still do it.

As I am a habitual holder over time I developed the confirmed habit to reduce peeing to twice a day on a regular basis. Usually I use the bathroom at noon and before I go to bed. This means that even if I don't hold it intentionally I have to stand a feeling in between pressure and urge from my full bladder almost every day. As I always skip my morning pee approaching lunch time with an already very full bladder sometimes causes some 'trouble'. But if I can overcome this period of annoying urge the negative feelings often change for a sensation of pleasant fullness and I can refrain for some additional hours.

On 8/10/2022 at 9:16 AM, scinosensation said:

As a kid I was forced to hold to the end several times. The final release felt so incredibly good. It was always the holding and the first involuntary release that got me into omo. The wet pants were a necessary side effect. Diapers and plastic panties allowed holding in less private settings.

Yeah, I love holding over a really long time and then losing control, but after that I get cleaned up pretty quick.

Also ayy we're both in the "can point to treatment in childhood that inadvertently got us into this" club lol