Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, it's me, Spectre! For the past few years now, I've been using Garry's Mod as an art tool to make some pretty cool stuff. Recently I've even started using it to make Omorashi art, and I figured it'

New art dropping 😎 Here’s some of Meryl from Metal Gear Solid! I had this idea for awhile now but I could never actually think of something interesting to do with it. But here we are now. Plus it’s

Kept you waiting, huh? I'm fairly sure this is all the requests I've gotten. If I've missed any please let me know, I've been entirely out of whack lately so there's

Posted Images

4 hours ago, SpectreLaugher said:

Team Fortress 2 🤔

image.thumb.jpeg.7af775d3de57e5c7a7d27249a73911bb.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.562a6e64aafd43c2e4cdc4dea034881f.jpeg

Here's a fun one, this is of the Fem Pyro from Team Fortress 2! Fem Pyro isn't an official TF2 character or anything, but she's popular (and hot) enough to where I think she deserves some art. I even made a second Pyro-Vision version, where the colour's ramped up and the urine is a pink candy colour rather than yellow. I had a lot of fun with this one so I'm hoping you all get a kick outta this.
Oh yeah. There's actually a ton of different oufits I can have Fem Pyro wear. So I reckon I might use her again sometime. We shall see.

Now her Axe is now Mini-Crited

4 hours ago, NoteworthyAnon said:

Now her Axe is now Mini-Crited

Hey, that’s 35% more damage. The Axe would be hitting for 88 damage a swing, which is a 2 hit kill on Demomen and other Pyros (Jarate is overpowered)

30 minutes ago, Tentacool said:

You really went all out for this! I love that you thought to add a PyroLand version!! 😄

The Pyroland variation took quite a bit of work to do, but I think I managed to make it look pretty solid 😎

Hi, I have a request:

Shantae, Risky Boots and Rottytops are having a sexy pee holding contest and doing the potty dance.

They enjoy holding their pee and don't mind wetting themself a little bit.

Here is the models:

Steam Workshop::[SATSS] - Shantae. (steamcommunity.com)

Steam Workshop::[SATSS] - Rottytops. (steamcommunity.com)

Steam Workshop::[SATSS] - Risky Boots PM (steamcommunity.com)

20230630095703_1.jpg

20230630095926_1.jpg

20230630113747_1.jpg

Edited by kayomo1977 (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all. I haven't been uploading recently because I've been very disappointed in my content lately. I've made about 3 or 4 different pieces but I can't release them because they weren't good enough 😔

To somewhat make up for it, here's this Malenia pic I made for someone a while back

image.thumb.jpeg.e22e98086c31823cf04e9e63cdb856ad.jpeg

I know literally my last message was me saying I'm not doing requests, but I've changed my mind. I might take a handful. It might help me get out of this slump.

You know the drill by now but incase you don't. Just link the model you want me to use (From Steam Workshop or Digitalero)
Just no furry stuff, no loli/shota and I can't do any kind of scat. 
Offer's up until the 3rd of August. Hit me up.

16 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I don't play elden rings but I know of Malenia And I think when you go to fight her. She's like in some kind of cave or something. So it makes me wonder how many times she just let go in that cave because it seems like she never went out of that cave.

I've never played Elden Ring either. But I too wonder 🤔
Oh yeah and I'm doing requests. If you want anything done let me know and I'll see if there's a model for it. I've got some models for Nico Robin and Nami if you're interested

10 hours ago, Flakker88 said:

Can you do Samus (the big boobed one) along with Haydee (Redux V2) and Miyabi from Senran Kagura peeing themselves while trapped in an elevator?

Sounds simple enough. I can give it a shot 😎

4 hours ago, SpectreLaugher said:

I've never played Elden Ring either. But I too wonder 🤔
Oh yeah and I'm doing requests. If you want anything done let me know and I'll see if there's a model for it. I've got some models for Nico Robin and Nami if you're interested

Sounds simple enough. I can give it a shot 😎

Could you do one of Naomi and Robin? Because I am interested?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Flakker88 said:

I would've prefered if haydee had her regular dark (brown) skin and yellow pee, but otherwise great job!

My bad. I might've misinterpreted the black skin part. I thought you meant the literally black skin instead of just the dark skin tone. And I just went with black pee aswell because I wanted to do things a little differently for once, it was kind of a last minute change aswell. Hope it's not too big of a deal~

24 minutes ago, sleeping_cat01 said:

they do be leakin'

I love the "cowering in the corner hoping Mommytrescu is not angry" angle

The person who requested it wanted a kind of voyeur style view alongside an upskirt view but sadly it wasn't possible. But I tried to do the best I could atleast
😅