Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

9 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Made some new art, this one is the last request. Requested by a Discord User who wishes to remain anonymous. It's probably one of the more unique requests I've been asked for lol. And it's probably one of a kind. It's of Sadako Yamamura from The Ring~

image.thumb.jpeg.39e35f7fa8905af3469a4955fbfd3f01.jpeg

The user asked for a reverse fear wetting, pretty interesting I'd say. But this sorta reminds me of that one scene from Scary Movie 2.

Anyways now that the requests are done, I'll just be making personal art for the next while. I've got some cool stuff planned 😎

I think instead of it being some dude in a plaid shirt, it should've been Bill from L4D. You know: DBD

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, it's me, Spectre! For the past few years now, I've been using Garry's Mod as an art tool to make some pretty cool stuff. Recently I've even started using it to make Omorashi art, and I figured it'

New art dropping 😎 Here’s some of Meryl from Metal Gear Solid! I had this idea for awhile now but I could never actually think of something interesting to do with it. But here we are now. Plus it’s

Kept you waiting, huh? I'm fairly sure this is all the requests I've gotten. If I've missed any please let me know, I've been entirely out of whack lately so there's

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

New art (Real)

75B2F6BC-3B7D-44DF-B870-2B301CC5102C.thumb.jpeg.3583913be120d23d7dbdb21d824c42b7.jpegEA4A54AC-BA85-4625-94D3-1F122637F2FB.thumb.jpeg.dcd350ccfcd9539564ab4d8fe4cc7407.jpeg

2 variations, because I couldn’t decide which one I liked more~

Originally the pose was going to be 1:1 of Jade’s victory pose in MK9, but that wouldn’t look very interesting in an Omo perspective, so I went with something different.
There was also going to be a nude variant, but there was no nude model for Jade. I guess she’s only going to be pissing her panties for this one, RIP.

I made this because I’ve been playing a fuck ton of Mortal Kombat lately. Expect to see more Mortal Kombat Omorashi soon. If you’ve got any cool ideas for some scenarios to put the other MK girls in, leave them here! I might just take it-

6 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

New art (Real)

75B2F6BC-3B7D-44DF-B870-2B301CC5102C.thumb.jpeg.3583913be120d23d7dbdb21d824c42b7.jpegEA4A54AC-BA85-4625-94D3-1F122637F2FB.thumb.jpeg.dcd350ccfcd9539564ab4d8fe4cc7407.jpeg

2 variations, because I couldn’t decide which one I liked more~

Originally the pose was going to be 1:1 of Jade’s victory pose in MK9, but that wouldn’t look very interesting in an Omo perspective, so I went with something different.
There was also going to be a nude variant, but there was no nude model for Jade. I guess she’s only going to be pissing her panties for this one, RIP.

I made this because I’ve been playing a fuck ton of Mortal Kombat lately. Expect to see more Mortal Kombat Omorashi soon. If you’ve got any cool ideas for some scenarios to put the other MK girls in, leave them here! I might just take it-

Yeah, MK9's my favorite because of the amount of blood and violence you don't see in 10 and 11 and I love MK9 for it (This probably makes me sound like a damn Psychopath).

7 hours ago, NoteworthyAnon said:

Yeah, MK9's my favorite because of the amount of blood and violence you don't see in 10 and 11 and I love MK9 for it (This probably makes me sound like a damn Psychopath).

MKX is my favourite gameplay wise, but I love the aesthetic and costumes of MK9. MK11 is good but I don’t like the fatal blows system, and I hate how they made the females wear less revealing clothing. I want my sexy ninja girls back 😔
They better bring those costumes back for MK12 or I’m gonna be very mad… and still buy the game anyways loool

37BF0F5D-3B3C-415D-BFE4-BF664A00A670.thumb.jpeg.cbf491024164d5732f7b1e56b07da1fb.jpeg

Here’s some art of Black Cat! If you ask me I was always more of a DC guy than a Marvel guy. I liked their Cartoons and video games more. Justice League Animated, Teen Titans, Batman the Animated Series and Batman Beyond was the shit growing up! But regardless, I always thought Black Cat from the Spider-Man franchise was hot. So here’s her completely pissing herself.

Lewd variant on Pixiv.

Edited by Spectre Jester (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/4a28d7347205693688b1c66a091710503fad72cadf98a87dbe46075775e9f431/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2022_12/37BF0F5D-3B3C-415D-BFE4-BF664A00A670.thumb.jpeg.cbf491024164d5732f7b1e56b07da1fb.jpeg

Here’s some art of Black Cat! If you ask me I was always more of a DC guy than a Marvel guy. I liked their Cartoons and video games more. Justice League Animated, Teen Titans, Batman the Animated Series and Batman Beyond was the shit growing up! But regardless, I always thought Black Cat from the Spider-Man franchise was hot. So here’s her completely pissing herself.

Lewd variant on Pixiv.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there needs to be more Black cat omo.

7 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/f283f06366660bd132b430c0ec2a725d952495c94d0c06f858f022d09b7b849d/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2022_12/37BF0F5D-3B3C-415D-BFE4-BF664A00A670.thumb.jpeg.cbf491024164d5732f7b1e56b07da1fb.jpeg

Lewd variant on Pixiv.

Good, now all we need is Selina Kyle

20 hours ago, ReigunM1918 said:

Ah yes, one of Spidey's girlfriends

This certainly won’t be the last girl I cover in the Spider-Man franchise. Nor the last Comic Book character in general 😎

19 hours ago, Omo-Bomber said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there needs to be more Black cat omo.

Here’s a proposition. For every 2B drawing you do, I’ll make 1 Black Cat image. Sound fair? Ha ha-

17 hours ago, NoteworthyAnon said:

Good, now all we need is Selina Kyle

I did try to make something of Catwoman in the past, but there were lighting issues. Catwoman’s dark bodysuit did not blend well with the night time aesthetic I used, so it was practically impossible to see what was really going on. I might give it another shot sometime tho, because Catwoman is hot.

1 hour ago, Flakker88 said:

I love your work!

Thanks, Flakker! 🙂

No art to share right now, but I do have cool news. I’ll be opening requests again! I’ll be taking 1 request per person until the 25th of December! (26th for me)
Anyone who previously requested something last time is able to request something here again. The same rules as last time still apply. 
No anthro, furry or scaley. Only humans or humanoids. That also includes aliens like the ones seen in mass effect, and androids or other human-shaped robots. Those are allowed.
No masculine men. Twinks and feminine boys only.
You must pick a model you want me to use, pick a model from the Steam Community Workshop. I recommend picking atleast 3 preferred models just incase some of the models are too jank to work with or just flat out don't exist : https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse?appid=4000
If you want something containing nudity, then please go to DigitalEro, find a model you like and then link me the model you'd like me to use. Here's the link: https://www.officialdigitalero.org/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=22 
If you don’t have a specific character from an existing IP in mind, I could try just a generic character, such as a Policewoman or Nurse. Or just a general appearance of someone. Like a brunette in a dress, blonde in a shirt and jeans, etc. I’ll do my best to get something that matches your description.
Be as detailed as you want, I'll try my hardest to make it to your liking! Post your request here, or send me a DM! If I accept your request it will eventually be finished. If it’s past the 25th and your request still isn’t done yet, don’t worry, it will eventually be finished.

Be sure to spread the word around! I wanna try and get a much bigger and more diverse queue this time. I’m cool with making stuff for the same few people, but the more the merrier.

Could you do a scene with Asuka from Senran Kagura desperately trying to hold in her pee infront of a bathroom only to have her bladder burst and her wetting her panties in shame? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916549401&searchtext=senran

Maybe Katsuragi could be watching everything unfold like a voyeur with Asuka's accident as Katsuragi is a perv after all.

Edited by Flakker88 (see edit history)
6 hours ago, NoteworthyAnon said:

Can you do Haruka from the Japanese Arcade L4D taking a leak but ends up having what coach does here execept instead of nick being the victum, it's Blake.

Left 4 Dead Arcade? Now that’s a name I haven’t heard in years… Anyways yeah I think can do that. Haruka’s a cutie anyways. 

44 minutes ago, Flakker88 said:

Could you do a scene with Asuka from Senran Kagura desperately trying to hold in her pee infront of a bathroom only to have her bladder burst and her wetting her panties in shame? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916549401&searchtext=senran

Maybe Katsuragi could be watching everything unfold like a voyeur with Asuka's accident as Katsuragi is a perv after all.

Sounds good to me, pretty hot character ngl.

I’ll get to work on these as soon as I can. The queue is:
Noteworhy Anon, a DM request and Flakker88
Don’t be shy, send a request if you’ve got an idea and a model. Get in while the queue is still short! Leave a comment or hit me up in DMs 😎

I had the feeling that you would make more of these for Christmas.

As for my request, could you do Lucina, Corrin, and Byleth from Fire Emblem squatting to taking a group peeing in the wild?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2466223045

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2245094422

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2061714872

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2179568658

I linked two models for Lucina because I don't know if you can do face-posing in the first one.

And, if no bother, I still would like to see a backview of my previous request. That, if you still have it and if no affect other requests/works of course.

Guess I'll go ahead and do my part in requesting something... Plus I do owe you right? ;3

I'd love to see Chell from Portal, desperately trying to relieve herself, but Wheatley does everything in his power to prevent her from soiling his test chambers, maybe even threatening her with a turret if she lets out a drop, or even using some kinda robot arm to plug her? It could be anything, let's get a bit crazy!

The idea is that with Wheatley's thirst for testing, he doesn't want Chell getting distracted by silly things like "bathroom breaks" and "Comfortable clothes" you know? A smelly human's wants and needs are beneath him, after all!

Wow, these are really good. 

I'd like to see something of Astolfo, or the Dragon Maid girls (Kobayashi, Tohru, Elma, Lucoa). Idk. Maybe have them all peeing outside together. I can't really find any models for them since digitalero doesn't want to work for some reason. 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)

.cracks knuckles. Let's see what we got here...

9 hours ago, Grenn34 said:

I had the feeling that you would make more of these for Christmas.

As for my request, could you do Lucina, Corrin, and Byleth from Fire Emblem squatting to taking a group peeing in the wild?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2466223045

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2245094422

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2061714872

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2179568658

I linked two models for Lucina because I don't know if you can do face-posing in the first one.

And, if no bother, I still would like to see a backview of my previous request. That, if you still have it and if no affect other requests/works of course.

Yeah. I actually find these requests pretty fun! And it's cool knowing that I probably made someone's day by fulfilling their request. I started doing omo stuff with Gmod specifically because I wanted to see more 2B omorashi, and since nobody was doing it I felt it was up to me. Speaking of which, I gotta make more Omorashi art of her lol.-
And yeah, the models look fine to me. One of those Lucina models has faceposing, I'll use that one. And I'm guessing you want me to use the female Byleth? And also, just remember these models don't have any kinda nudity. So these characters would just be wetting themselves in the wild unless you choose the male Byleth, because I can just add in a 🅱️enis prop.
And yeah, a backview may or may not be possible depending on how I set the scene. If it's not too much work I'll definitely do it.

9 hours ago, Tentacool said:

Guess I'll go ahead and do my part in requesting something... Plus I do owe you right? ;3

I'd love to see Chell from Portal, desperately trying to relieve herself, but Wheatley does everything in his power to prevent her from soiling his test chambers, maybe even threatening her with a turret if she lets out a drop, or even using some kinda robot arm to plug her? It could be anything, let's get a bit crazy!

The idea is that with Wheatley's thirst for testing, he doesn't want Chell getting distracted by silly things like "bathroom breaks" and "Comfortable clothes" you know? A smelly human's wants and needs are beneath him, after all!

Hey, Tentacles. Good to see ya again bro! And yeah, that's a neat idea. I've had difficulty adding text to my work because the in-game text tools have a really cheap look, and using MS Paint would just make it look even worse, so I probably won't be able to add in any snarky line from Wheatley, sadly. But I might try to work with what I got atleast. 
And the question probably answers itself since you mentioned Wheatley, but do you want Chell to be in her Portal 1 or Portal 2 outfit? Being the full orange jumpsuit, or with the jumpsuit wrapped around her waist?

7 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Wow, these are really good. 

I'd like to see something of Astolfo, or the Dragon Maid girls (Kobayashi, Tohru, Elma, Lucoa). Idk. Maybe have them all peeing outside together. I can't really find any models for them since digitalero doesn't want to work for some reason. 

I have access to a model of Astolfo, aswell as models of Tohru and Lucoa, nothing of Elma or Kobayashi tho. The Tohru and Lucoa models don't have any kinda nudity, so wetting's the only option there. But for Astolfo. I can do wetting, but I've also got a penis prop I can use. So I can have him whipping it out and relieving himself. Which do you prefer? I'll reserve your slot while you get back to me.

Updated queue! 
Noteworhy Anon, a DM request, Flakker88, a DM request, Grenn34, Tentacool and Ms. Tito.

8 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Hey, Tentacles. Good to see ya again bro! And yeah, that's a neat idea. I've had difficulty adding text to my work because the in-game text tools have a really cheap look, and using MS Paint would just make it look even worse, so I probably won't be able to add in any snarky line from Wheatley, sadly. But I might try to work with what I got atleast. 
And the question probably answers itself since you mentioned Wheatley, but do you want Chell to be in her Portal 1 or Portal 2 outfit? Being the full orange jumpsuit, or with the jumpsuit wrapped around her waist?

My man!!

Hey don't worry too much about the text, I know a way to do it without it looking too weird, you ever see those lewd pictures with captions and such? Or those old comic where they don't use speech bubbles? It's like making subtitles, but outside the environment of the image! And forgive the cursed example but this is what I mean:

image.png.eff5f28f1ed094e12f1349fa5bbcb024.png

Yes yes, memes aside this is a good example of what I mean, the caption see? Following a model like that could work quite well, I think 😅

As for Chell, I really like her look in Portal 2 with her tank top showing, so feel free to use that! However, I also wanted to know, is there any way you could maybe make her bottomless? Y'know, so Wheatley can know she's not letting anything out beneath her pants :yurismug:.

It's totally fine if that's not possible though! Don't push yourself too hard. 🐙👍

8 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Yeah. I actually find these requests pretty fun! And it's cool knowing that I probably made someone's day by fulfilling their request. I started doing omo stuff with Gmod specifically because I wanted to see more 2B omorashi, and since nobody was doing it I felt it was up to me. Speaking of which, I gotta make more Omorashi art of her lol.-
And yeah, the models look fine to me. One of those Lucina models has faceposing, I'll use that one. And I'm guessing you want me to use the female Byleth? And also, just remember these models don't have any kinda nudity. So these characters would just be wetting themselves in the wild unless you choose the male Byleth, because I can just add in a 🅱️enis prop.
And yeah, a backview may or may not be possible depending on how I set the scene. If it's not too much work I'll definitely do it.

> Starting to do art yourself because you wanted to see more fanart of your waifu.

Could there exist a motive more pure and honest than that?

Yes, I want to see Female Byleth, and I already accept that there will not be nudity. But I think that the way that you do the expressions (the three will look really relieved btw) and the pee streams compensate for it.

And as an honest question, (sorry if this sounds mean), Is there any reason why you can't search for nsfw models in digitalero yourself?