Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

8 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Good to see ya, Tentacles. And Chell Omo is something I actually did try once. It was a pretty nifty idea too! But unfortunately I couldn’t get it quite working. The idea I think was like of Chell wetting herself onto a portal beneath her, with the urine then splashing down on her through a portal above her. Kinda hard to explain in text, but the idea sadly didn’t quite work. Perhaps I’ll think of something else sometime 🤔

There are portal gun mods for gmod and also seemless portals too.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, it's me, Spectre! For the past few years now, I've been using Garry's Mod as an art tool to make some pretty cool stuff. Recently I've even started using it to make Omorashi art, and I figured it'

New art dropping 😎 Here’s some of Meryl from Metal Gear Solid! I had this idea for awhile now but I could never actually think of something interesting to do with it. But here we are now. Plus it’s

Kept you waiting, huh? I'm fairly sure this is all the requests I've gotten. If I've missed any please let me know, I've been entirely out of whack lately so there's

Posted Images

Made a new gallery, dedicated to more experimental content. Stuff that a lot of you probably aren’t into, hell I’m not quite into a lot of this stuff myself either. It’s more so just trying stuff out. If you’re into a little bit more taboo fetish stuff, then you’ll probably get a kick outta this gallery. Just don’t expect me to post stuff on there too often

16 hours ago, Flakker88 said:

I prefer the wetting version. Looks a lot sexier if you as me

I’m a huge fan of wetting aswell, I prefer the wetting version too. But I’ve be branching out from just making exclusively wetting content lately. Expect to see maybe some Toilet stuff or even just standard pissing content occasionally. But don’t worry, wetting isn’t going anywhere. I’d stop making omo art all together before I’d stop making wetting.

11 hours ago, ReigunM1911 said:

Do you know who made that 2B model?

There’s actually two nude 2B models I typically use. One made by Arhoangel and another made by someone on DigitalEro from a couple years ago. I used the DigitalEro user’s model for this particular art, but the Arhoangel one is significantly easier to find. You’d probably find that on like the 3rd or 4th page of the site, hope that helps. If you wanna discuss models more then feel free to DM me 🙂

2 hours ago, Omo-Bomber said:

Based specter with the based art let's go

You know it 😎

6 hours ago, Grenn34 said:

In my case, toilet and standard peeing are more my thing, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of that in the future (even if it is occasional).

And if you don't mind the question, do you plan to make more art of the Genshin girls?

Yep! I’m slightly branching out of exclusively wetting precisely for this reason, so I can appeal to a slightly wider audience.

But to answer your question, I will probably make something again at some point . I quite like the designs of the characters even if I haven’t played the game before. I especially love the look of the male characters, although that’s probably not what you’re interested in. But the main issue is it’s not so easy finding good backgrounds to use. 

Edited by Spectre Jester (see edit history)
14 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

But to answer your question, I will probably make something again at some point . I quite like the designs of the characters even if I haven’t played the game before. I especially love the look of the male characters, although that’s probably not what you’re interested in. But the main issue is it’s not so easy finding good backgrounds to use. 

I don't play the game either, but I agree that the designs of the girls (and I have to admit that some of the boys too) are really cute! (Especially Ganyu or Nilou... just saying)

🎃 Happy Halloween! 🎃

C82ADA2C-9014-4E44-A8ED-225427D4DC66.thumb.jpeg.53fbdc21759e977d025170e2db9e654f.jpeg
Kind of a strange one, but I wanted something that’d fit the Halloween spirit. I searched far and wide to find models to use, but all of them were too low quality or too gross to use. I needed something spooky yet still kind of sexy, so I settled with a sentient pumpkin woman… which is a gender-swapped model of the Horseless Headless Horsemann from Team Fortress 2. 
We don’t really celebrate Halloween here in Australia, but to everyone else in the world I wish you all a great Halloween!

To celebrate, and also because I just feel like it, until November November 6th (7th in Australia) I will be taking requests! 
Like last time, I have rules:
I won’t do anthro or animal characters. I only do Humans, Robots/Androids or Humanoid Aliens. Although I will sometimes make exceptions.
I won’t do messing.
Most male requests will be rejected unless they are more feminine. Twinks and femboys only.
You must pick a model you want me to use, pick a model from the Steam Community Workshop. I recommend picking atleast 3 preferred models just incase some of the models are too jank to work with or just flat out don't exist : https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse?appid=4000
If you want something containing nudity, then please go to DigitalEro, find a model you like and then link me the model you'd like me to use. Here's the link: https://www.officialdigitalero.org/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=22 
If you don’t have a specific character from an existing IP in mind, I could try just a generic character, such as a Policewoman or Nurse. Or just a general appearance of someone. Like a brunette in a dress, blonde in a shirt and jeans, etc. I’ll do my best to get something that matches your description.
Be as detailed as you want, I'll try my hardest to make it to your liking! Post your request here, or send me a DM! If I accept your request it will eventually be finished. If it’s past the 6th and your request still isn’t done yet, don’t worry, it will eventually be finished.
I will only be taking 1 request per person, but anyone who has previously made a request in my last request pool is free to make another! 

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the support I’ve been getting. Comments, upvotes, or even the people who simply just give my art a look. All of it’s appreciated! 
If there’s any criticism you have towards my Art or just how I operate, feel free to let me know. I’m always looking to try and improve, make each post better than the last. Happy Halloween! 🎃

I put in a request for this character before without realizing you were closing them at the time, so I hope it's not too much of me to do it again properly.

What I'd like is of Irida from Pokemon Legends: Arceus in a typical mideval village scene and wetting herself, but trying to act casual about it. Not in a trying to hide it way, but as if it were just a natural thing for her to be doing.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2773572495&searchtext=irida

12 hours ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

I put in a request for this character before without realizing you were closing them at the time, so I hope it's not too much of me to do it again properly.

What I'd like is of Irida from Pokemon Legends: Arceus in a typical mideval village scene and wetting herself, but trying to act casual about it. Not in a trying to hide it way, but as if it were just a natural thing for her to be doing.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2773572495&searchtext=irida

Ah, I see you have a thing for casual wetting hm? I’ll give it a shot!

11 hours ago, Flakker88 said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1102313233&searchtext=swimsuit

Can you do nami in her classic green top and jeans pressing her legs together as she pees herself on the ship?

I’ll try to find a Ship background that will fit with the anime art style. If I can’t tho, I’ll try to make sure it’s not too jarring to see Nami in a realistic environment. That’s the main problem with anime models 😔

11 hours ago, Grenn34 said:

Two quick questions.

1. Can the request be divided into multiple images? Like, two or three panels?

2. Approximately, how many models of franchises like Zelda, Pokemon (humans) or Fire Emblem are in digitalero? I could try to make an account there if there is a good variety.

For your first question, sorry but I can’t do multiple panels. I fooled around with some photo editing a few days ago for another project, but I didn’t know how to split images into panels. It’s a whole ordeal-

And hmm. I’m not sure how many exactly. I’ve seen a handful of Fire Emblem models and I think I saw one Zelda model. I know you prefer standard peeing over wetting, so I highly recommend giving DigitalEro a look regardless. Guarantee you’ll find atleast a couple things you like!

The current queue is: FilthyPhoenix, Flakker88 and two anonymous users.

If I have any issues with the models you all have linked me then I’ll send a DM. If I can’t get a model working right or things just aren’t working then you’ll be able to change your request.
Also, if you just have a different idea then please let me know as soon as you can. I’m fine with doing something different if I haven’t already started working on your request. 

16 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

And hmm. I’m not sure how many exactly. I’ve seen a handful of Fire Emblem models and I think I saw one Zelda model. I know you prefer standard peeing over wetting, so I highly recommend giving DigitalEro a look regardless. Guarantee you’ll find atleast a couple things you like!

I tried to make one but, if this is true, then I think that you will need to search for an alternative source.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/digitalero/discussions/0/3300476731149332181/?ctp=2

Anyway, the characters that I'd like to see are Sabrina and Elesa (Classic) from Pokémon. I would also like to suggest two scenarios.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2702762203

The first one would be about them peeing in the men's bathroom. Sabrina would be peeing on the floor, with her legs slightly wide apart. While Elesa would be peeing on a urinal.

The second one is because I realized that I didn't ask you if it was possible to request more than one character. If not, then I change it to only Elesa peeing while hovering over a western-style toilet.

56 minutes ago, Grenn34 said:
17 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

I tried to make one but, if this is true, then I think that you will need to search for an alternative source.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/digitalero/discussions/0/3300476731149332181/?ctp=2

Anyway, the characters that I'd like to see are Sabrina and Elesa (Classic) from Pokémon. I would also like to suggest two scenarios.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2702762203

The first one would be about them peeing in the men's bathroom. Sabrina would be peeing on the floor, with her legs slightly wide apart. While Elesa would be peeing on a urinal.

The second one is because I realized that I didn't ask you if it was possible to request more than one character. If not, then I change it to only Elesa peeing while hovering over a western-style toilet.

I should’ve been more clear about this, my bad.
But pretty much none of the models on the Steam workshop have any sort of nudity. Which means I can’t actually make it so the character has their pants and underwear pulled down. That’s why I suggested other places like DigitalEro which do have those things. So yeah, if you want to go through with this request then the characters will just be peeing through their pants. Sorry about that.

3 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

I should’ve been more clear about this, my bad.
But pretty much none of the models on the Steam workshop have any sort of nudity. Which means I can’t actually make it so the character has their pants and underwear pulled down. That’s why I suggested other places like DigitalEro which do have those things. So yeah, if you want to go through with this request then the characters will just be peeing through their pants. Sorry about that.

I know, that's why I requested that instead of something more simple like them peeing outdoors or them just making it to the bathroom. And since making a new account on digitalero seems impossible. There's nothing that can be done, sadly.

Although, if I am honest, I really doubt that a nude model of the two even exists. (I mean, If it were not for Masters, they probably wouldn't have a model at all)

Edit: I forgot to mention that the two also have a relieved expression.

Edited by Grenn34 (see edit history)
On 10/31/2022 at 4:32 AM, Spectre Jester said:

For your first question, sorry but I can’t do multiple panels. I fooled around with some photo editing a few days ago for another project, but I didn’t know how to split images into panels. It’s a whole ordeal-

The free software ImageMagick can do this easily! However, it is a command line application so it's a little tricky for users not used to cli apps. Message me/reply to this and I can help you set it up (just let me know if you use Windows or Mac).

Alternatively, I'll gladly make you a user account on my Linux server and you can run it from there using the free WinScp (Windows) or ssh (Mac, also free). Or just send me the images and I can do it (but it's really not hard at all, trust me).

It's as simple as putting the images in a folder and running

montage *.jpg -geometry +2+2 out.jpg

Here's a demo collage that I made using that command:

hhh.thumb.jpg.7647e8dc1806f09a3ae09fe747343d3c.jpg

it also works with square images 🙂

hhh2.thumb.jpg.708b22b23b852d5b87b9da65f4bf8c38.jpg

it can also do more (or less) than 4 panels, different arrangements, and much much more

Edited by nut420 (see edit history)

New art! Here is a request by @FilthyPhoenix
I tried my best to recreate your description but the model was a little bit finicky. Should still be good though. If you have any complaints or criticism then feel free to let me know!image.thumb.jpeg.f11e7a1ac4b5cce94395832bc8512f54.jpeg

Next in queue: Flakker88, two anonymous users and Grenn34

And thanks, @nut420
Still seems a bit complicated though. But I trust your word. Either way, I'll consider it, I'll just see how things go.

In other news, I'm interested in doing some art-trades. If you're an artist and you're interested in doing a trade, feel free to message me and we'll see what we can do. I reckon it'd be cool~

17 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Still seems a bit complicated though. But I trust your word. Either way, I'll consider it, I'll just see how things go.

Honestly the hardest part for novices is getting the tool installed, and even then it's just copy and paste in a terminal/Powershell window. Most people nowadays aren't used to command line tools but once you get over the initial hurdle they're very useful.

Edited by nut420 (see edit history)

image.thumb.jpeg.c7a9c21d76d6fb4a49d67c97e7a400fe.jpegWoops. I was actually meant to post this yesterday but I literally forgot lmao. Here's a request by @Flakker88
Couldn't get the face-posing working for this model, which is strange because the Workshop Thumbnail showed that it clearly did have face-posing yet for some reason it didn't work on this model. I guess that was of SFM or something, oof. Anyways-

Next in queue: Two anonymous users and Grenn34

If anyone wants something done, there's still time! Just leave your request here or shoot me up with a DM.