Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Today morning I saw a lady with pooped leggings

6 hours ago, derektor_2000 said:

Could be she is just one of us, on the way home from work and got that little Tingle...!

22 minutes ago, DiminishingReturns said:

Something stinks about this story. In any case, it sounds like a pretty shitty experience for that woman.

For me it was also strange, especially that she behave like nothing happened. She also did not look as a drunk person, but maybe it was the result of it, hard to say, I was not close enough to smell the alcohol and poop. Also, I quickly decided that going close to her is rather a bad idea, because this situation may be still difficult for her. I've also asked myself what else this could be if not a poop, but I found no answear.

So, let's imagine possible reasons for that:

1) accident / sickness and a solid poop in her pants because of that. She may be also somehow familiar with this due to health problems. This is a humilitating situation and she definetely would not like to be spotted with this. At least I may suspect this.    

2) She's one of us and decided to poop herself in public, but not very, so she chose rather early hours with quiet neighborhood to enjoy herself. In this situation she also would not like to be spotted, maybe even more that in situation 1.

3) She was drunk despite the fact, that at least for me it was not visible and she went in her pants due to this. Also bad thing. Or maybe you're a frequent drinker and you simply do not care. 

1 hour ago, tanin said:

For me it was also strange, especially that she behave like nothing happened. She also did not look as a drunk person, but maybe it was the result of it, hard to say, I was not close enough to smell the alcohol and poop. Also, I quickly decided that going close to her is rather a bad idea, because this situation may be still difficult for her. I've also asked myself what else this could be if not a poop, but I found no answear.

So, let's imagine possible reasons for that:

1) accident / sickness and a solid poop in her pants because of that. She may be also somehow familiar with this due to health problems. This is a humilitating situation and she definetely would not like to be spotted with this. At least I may suspect this.    

2) She's one of us and decided to poop herself in public, but not very, so she chose rather early hours with quiet neighborhood to enjoy herself. In this situation she also would not like to be spotted, maybe even more that in situation 1.

3) She was drunk despite the fact, that at least for me it was not visible and she went in her pants due to this. Also bad thing. Or maybe you're a frequent drinker and you simply do not care. 

If no. 2, then maybe you'll find a video of it on thisvid anytime soon 🙂

8 hours ago, PeeNewbieGirl said:

And you are sure it was not a pad or something like this. Sometimes period pads wrinkle and fold when you walk longer. 

But maybe drunk or on some drugs.. 

Or just a lady that likes to shit her pants. 

No, I'm not absolutely sure. But the place, size, shape and irregularity matched poop, but if pad can go exactly this way, maybe. 

This one 😂 I always wanted to know what someone meant when they said they had to go, and I would ask, Number 1 or number 2, and they would say 3. For someone to be such a heavy drinker that they abandon any and all control of their bowels; thats pretty extra.

1 hour ago, DiminishingReturns said:

This one 😂 I always wanted to know what someone meant when they said they had to go, and I would ask, Number 1 or number 2, and they would say 3. For someone to be such a heavy drinker that they abandon any and all control of their bowels; thats pretty extra.

Not impossible, but hard to say. Or at least not a typical heavy drinker - I mean wearing fresh clothes,  "untired" general look. While not impossible, but far from typical.