Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you prefer to wet yourself or your partner to wet themselves

Do you prefer to be the one who cant control their bladder in the relationship, or your partner?

Personally, when it comes to a hetero relationship, i like the idea of me and him both having to pee really bad, but I have better bladder control. In my current relationship with my girlfriend, I kind of like being the weaker one. I think i feel that way because she's out of my league, but apparently she loves me.

Actually it's not that much about desperation and losing control for me, both me and my girlfriend are more into the wetting part. 

I evenly enjoy watching and wetting, but what just completely blows my mind is when my girlfriend sits on me, wetting us both 🤯🤤🥰😍🥰

Edited by disposeable (see edit history)

Well, both, to be sure, but . . .

On 8/3/2022 at 1:28 PM, AislingPine said:

Do you prefer to be the one who cant control their bladder in the relationship, or your partner?

No, there's no lack of bladder control involved.  This is full on, deliberate rebellion against the first rule.  Deliberately going in your pants is an act of defiance, and it is hot AF.

Well, first because I could take the opportunity to confess my fetish to her, secondly why would it make her feel less guilty than she can with me because I wouldn't really feel guilty about getting wet, and thirdly because I could make her like this world of omorashi influencing her to join and why not make her accidents something together, from time to time if she needs to go to the bathroom to be able to make her give him little importance and pee or if she has an accident and wets the bed then I say, ok It's my turn and I peed too.

On 8/4/2022 at 11:47 PM, disposeable said:

Actually it's not that much about desperation and losing control for me, both me and my girlfriend are more into the wetting part. 

I evenly enjoy watching and wetting, but what just completely blows my mind is when my girlfriend sits on me, wetting us both 🤯🤤🥰😍🥰

Yes, same here. Deliberately wetting and enjoying it together is just the best! 😊😍

• 1 month later...