Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thoughts on wetting while cuddling with a partner?

4 hours ago, Redshirt said:

Oh god that sounds amazing! Would you? Please 🙂

Everything about that sounds sooooooo hot. Not sure if I qualify as cute. But I am definitely pretty shy around women. I wish I could meet up with everyone here, but I have to keep my personal and internet lives separate, it's just not safe to share too much information on the internet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A big turn on/fantasy for me is losing control or deliberately wetting while in the arms of a partner and them losing control or deliberately wetting aswell. I have always been a sucker for cuddling a

It's one of my favorite wettings. A friend who has a small bladder and used to feel ashamed of going to the toilet all the time, sometimes wet while we were cuddling in bed at the love hotel. Almost a

Getting the most out of an intense romantic erotic cuddle - while still dressed in pants 🙂 As a DL, my version of that dream is a bit different - no wet streams flowing down, but everything conta

2 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:
6 hours ago, Redshirt said:

Oh god that sounds amazing! Would you? Please 🙂

Everything about that sounds sooooooo hot. Not sure if I qualify as cute. But I am definitely pretty shy around women. I wish I could meet up with everyone here, but I have to keep my personal and internet lives separate, it's just not safe to share too much information on the internet.

I was honestly just playing along. I have zero interests in meetups. Sorry for confusion.

Edited by Redshirt (see edit history)

In my recurring fantasy we're on a beach where we can wade into a lake to wet our swim suits and make our later peeing less noticeable.   After wading we arrange a large beach towel just out of the water.  We stretch across the towel with our feet just into the gentle waves.  Then we just kiss, hug and pee for hours.  We just get lost in the snoggling.   It never leads to sex.  It's complete in itself.

In real life, I've had the great fortune to have had three girl friends who made cuddling a complete experience in itself.  Especially the first, would arrange for four hours absolute privacy in which we cuddled nude.  Occasionally she'd op to hold a pee for the duration.  Then she'd lead me to the bathroom where we held hands or kissed while she released her pee.  Another one hydrated on tea before cuddling.  She'd have to stop cuddling a couple times per hour to empty her bladder.

Each could totally dissolve the day's tensions.

21 hours ago, Redshirt said:

I was honestly just playing along. I have zero interests in meetups. Sorry for confusion.

It's fine, lol. I figured as much, but I really do wish we could all meet up at some kind of convention, that would be really fun, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I'm sure most of  us would rather keep our kinks as far from the general public as possible. I would love to attend an omo convention if there were ever such thing and I hope many of you would be there. I am glad you like my fantasy ideas though. Would you like to read some of my works on Archive of Our Own? You might like them, if you do read my works I suggest reading my oldest work first otherwise the story won't make sense.

Absolutely love the idea. I'm gradually making my gf comfortable with it. Last time we cuddled with me being at the edge of wetting, 9.5 out of 10, but not leaking, and I thoroughly enjoyed every touch of her hands, and let her know that I do. I'm gradually making her comfortable with the idea that wetting is normal, that it feels good for me etc. I now start to get the feeling that it's not too long before she'll do it for me, too.

Yes definitely!! Had my first real life peeing experience with my boyfriend. We just had intense sex and he was collapsed on me, giving the best cuddles. He said I know you want me to pee on you with your pants on and I promise I will very soon or at some point tonight. We had the bed all protected and I was just waiting with him laying between my legs and so turned on not knowing when it would happen. He eventually had to stand up to do it because this is all really new for him too but it was insane getting to live out this fantasy a little bit. It is one of my favorites. 

10 hours ago, emmyg said:

Yes definitely!! Had my first real life peeing experience with my boyfriend. We just had intense sex and he was collapsed on me, giving the best cuddles. He said I know you want me to pee on you with your pants on and I promise I will very soon or at some point tonight. We had the bed all protected and I was just waiting with him laying between my legs and so turned on not knowing when it would happen. He eventually had to stand up to do it because this is all really new for him too but it was insane getting to live out this fantasy a little bit. It is one of my favorites. 

This is DEFINITELY a fantasy of mine, but it will remain a fantasy as I'm married to a woman. For some reason, I just like the idea of a guy wetting his pants for my sake. For some reason, I feel a little different when it comes to women though. In a female/female relationship, I like to be the one having to pee really bad/wetting myself for my partner. It hasn't happened yet because shes not huge into omo, but I did get her to tease me by making me hold it while we were in bed.

On 8/8/2022 at 2:10 AM, John_John said:

I like it in either of this three ways:

1. I hug her from behind, pressing my hard on against her butt crack so that she feels it, place one hand on her breasts and the other on her pussy while kissing her neck. After this she pees in my hand while I piss myself on her ass.

2. I hug her and place my leg in between hers and have her pee herself down my leg while I pee myself on down hers. While this is happening I like to put my hand on her ass (but inside her panties) and feel her ass crack and possibly a little bit of her pee.

3. Lying down in a spooning position. If I'm in the back I'll pee on her butt while I touch her down there as she pees. If she's in the back I'll have her pee on my butt while she plays with my dick as I pee. If she makes me cum that's a huge bonus.

Both 1 and 2 are clothed, but 3 could be either clothed or naked

All of those are very hot x

I absolutely share this fantasy! Something like cuddling in bed or on the couch, getting desperate and noticing your partner squirming next to me, and deciding just to release in hope they'll join in has definitely been a concept that's ran through my head a good few times. The amount of pee that would come out of both of us having a full bladder, all of it soaking into the couch or spilling off onto the floor, it's all just so good.

5 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Wasn't sure if the 69 element was to everyone's taste ...

Hmmm, still thinking about that one. Not opposed to the 69 element during (wet) sex but would that be a good position for actual „cuddling“? Would you wanna stay in that position after you both wet yourself for a longer time?

Besides, you would miss out on the making out part while peeing together and seeing the naughty facial expression of your partner while they pee… That’s a trade off.

On 8/11/2022 at 11:28 AM, MissTexi said:

This is DEFINITELY a fantasy of mine, but it will remain a fantasy as I'm married to a woman. For some reason, I just like the idea of a guy wetting his pants for my sake. For some reason, I feel a little different when it comes to women though. In a female/female relationship, I like to be the one having to pee really bad/wetting myself for my partner. It hasn't happened yet because shes not huge into omo, but I did get her to tease me by making me hold it while we were in bed.

Cool! Can I ask what you would envision the male doing. Like how it plays out? Sounds fun!

On 8/16/2022 at 7:10 PM, HereToStay said:

Hmmm, still thinking about that one. Not opposed to the 69 element during (wet) sex but would that be a good position for actual „cuddling“? Would you wanna stay in that position after you both wet yourself for a longer time?

Besides, you would miss out on the making out part while peeing together and seeing the naughty facial expression of your partner while they pee… That’s a trade off.

Had never thought about the naughty facial expressions. Great point. One day, I hope ...

On 8/11/2022 at 4:28 PM, MissTexi said:

I'm willing to try a lot of things at the moment. 

If I can help you bring your fantasy closer to reality for you with a vid, I'll do my best to help.