Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thoughts on wetting while cuddling with a partner?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A big turn on/fantasy for me is losing control or deliberately wetting while in the arms of a partner and them losing control or deliberately wetting aswell. I have always been a sucker for cuddling a

It's one of my favorite wettings. A friend who has a small bladder and used to feel ashamed of going to the toilet all the time, sometimes wet while we were cuddling in bed at the love hotel. Almost a

Getting the most out of an intense romantic erotic cuddle - while still dressed in pants 🙂 As a DL, my version of that dream is a bit different - no wet streams flowing down, but everything conta

I often fantasize about a sick person being snuggled by their partner and then wetting because they are just too tired or for some other reason can't get up. I've also written some stories involving  one of my main characters wetting himself.  while he was being held while having a panic attack. Or perhaps, partners could just casually pee while snuggled up together. Anything involving wetting while cuddeling sounds fun.

10 minutes ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

I often fantasize about a sick person being snuggled by their partner and then wetting because they are just too tired or for some other reason can't get up. I've also written some stories involving  one of my main characters wetting himself.  while he was being held while having a panic attack. Or perhaps, partners could just casually pee while snuggled up together. Anything involving wetting while cuddeling sounds fun.

Sounds hot! Do you tend to them? Change into dry clothes or pullups? 

I always thought spooning a bedwetter would be amazing. ❤️

Getting the most out of an intense romantic erotic cuddle - while still dressed in pants 🙂

As a DL, my version of that dream is a bit different - no wet streams flowing down, but everything contained in a big thick diaper inside the pants.

But the ecstatic release would be the same!

If only just once I could have a girl in my arms and feel her padded bum getting warm... 🥰

On 8/4/2022 at 3:05 PM, vincp44 said:

If only just once I could have a girl in my arms and feel her padded bum getting warm... 🥰

It's amazing. The combination of the warmth, the soft added pressure from the sodden padding while she's sitting on my lap, and then the feeling that she trusts me enough to get so relaxed and completely let go like that is almost out of this world. I hope you'll get to have this experience sometime (better yet, with someone who may just do it on multiple occasions).

On 8/4/2022 at 12:43 PM, Redshirt said:

I don't have experience with an actual bedwetter (other than myself all the way through pre-teen years but that's now almost three decades ago) but it is heavenly spooning someone who just soaked their padded pants while completely relaxed and only half-awake.  Only problem is it's VERY difficult to fall asleep! Just want to feel and savor the moment and not miss any of it sleeping.

2 hours ago, pierplanetarpi said:

It's amazing. The combination of the warmth, the soft added pressure from the sodden padding while she's sitting on my lap, and then the feeling that she trusts me enough to get so relaxed and completely let go like that is almost out of this world. I hope you'll get to have this experience sometime (better yet, with someone who may just do it on multiple occasions).

Aw, thanks 😊

Trusts you enough... and/or trusts her diaper enough 😉

I like it in either of this three ways:

1. I hug her from behind, pressing my hard on against her butt crack so that she feels it, place one hand on her breasts and the other on her pussy while kissing her neck. After this she pees in my hand while I piss myself on her ass.

2. I hug her and place my leg in between hers and have her pee herself down my leg while I pee myself on down hers. While this is happening I like to put my hand on her ass (but inside her panties) and feel her ass crack and possibly a little bit of her pee.

3. Lying down in a spooning position. If I'm in the back I'll pee on her butt while I touch her down there as she pees. If she's in the back I'll have her pee on my butt while she plays with my dick as I pee. If she makes me cum that's a huge bonus.

Both 1 and 2 are clothed, but 3 could be either clothed or naked

On 8/4/2022 at 1:43 PM, Redshirt said:

Sounds hot! Do you tend to them? Change into dry clothes or pullups? 

Most of my fantasies involve someone caring for the person who has wet themselves, however I tend to lean towards magic for the clean up. I also have fantasies of magical creatures such as elves and dragons peeing. I do like fantasies that involve one character bathing a male character who has had an accident, but I usuall go for y magical clean up.

35 minutes ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

Most of my fantasies involve someone caring for the person who has wet themselves, however I tend to lean towards magic for the clean up. I also have fantasies of magical creatures such as elves and dragons peeing. I do like fantasies that involve one character bathing a male character who has had an accident, but I usuall go for y magical clean up.

Ill clean myself after accidents if you supply comfort and teasing 😊. I’m male with quirky bladder.

21 hours ago, Redshirt said:

Ill clean myself after accidents if you supply comfort and teasing 😊. I’m male with quirky bladder.

What if I frequently reminded you to use the potty so you wouldn't have an accident and asked if you needed to go whenever we were near a bathroom? Or I could make sure you had a bag of extra clothes and a pack of wipes in case we needed them. I like to fantasize about reminding a cute guy to use the bathroom often because he is too shy to speak up when he needs to go. I also like the idea of having everything that could be needed if someone had an accident, washable covers for the car seats, extra clothing, wipes, plastic bags, and a backpack to keep everything in. I also like the idea of a cute guy having to pee while in someone else's car while stuck in traffic, that's one of my favorite fantasies. I also like stories about male characters who are stuck in the woods or other outdoor space and are too nervous to pee outside.

1 hour ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

What if I frequently reminded you to use the potty so you wouldn't have an accident and asked if you needed to go whenever we were near a bathroom? Or I could make sure you had a bag of extra clothes and a pack of wipes in case we needed them. I like to fantasize about reminding a cute guy to use the bathroom often because he is too shy to speak up when he needs to go. I also like the idea of having everything that could be needed if someone had an accident, washable covers for the car seats, extra clothing, wipes, plastic bags, and a backpack to keep everything in. I also like the idea of a cute guy having to pee while in someone else's car while stuck in traffic, that's one of my favorite fantasies. I also like stories about male characters who are stuck in the woods or other outdoor space and are too nervous to pee outside.

Oh god that sounds amazing! Would you? Please 🙂

Everything about that sounds sooooooo hot. Not sure if I qualify as cute. But I am definitely pretty shy around women.